Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos (48863 Views)

Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture / Tonto Dikeh Looks Pretty In Braids / Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by mccoy47(m): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hot? undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by LAFO: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thank God no more infections
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by dacovajnr: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:
She looks good though,the era of taking abuse from any man is gone

The people castigating you now,will still blame you if you got killed there.
I only have a problem with the expose she was doing on social media,too much fake life
Are you the said Maid who knows everything? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Here in Aba, we are less interested in Tonto Dikeh's broken marriage. The hustle over here is real.
But on a lighter note, why is it that Naija celebs always pose for pics in stunning outfits after a new divorce or some other shameful stuff?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by toshmann(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hot? Hia!! E be like some people in Nairaland don't know what hot babes look like.

She's just okay. She's pretty. And for a fairly ised lady, she's very well okay.

Meanwhile pls someone remind this babe that I'm still available. Omere eme.

#Tontoshmann2017. cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by BE811APP: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
ok nah...

NL Front page no go rest again.. bcuz of Tonto angry sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
make I help our LADIES say awwwww
make I help our GUYS say mtchew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
make I help our LADIES say awwwww
make I help our GUYS say mtchew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
BUT THIS GIRL TALK SAY SHE DEY TREAT STD NA.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
nero2face:
where de hotness biko?, meanwhile what's that Ring doing on her middle finger?, this lady no dey even help her mata, better go fix ur house...or better still, go ask Mercy Johnson how she take dey stay in peace with her husband, I bliv she go don forgive u
wondering if you are married.....so it's the lady that fixes the home. Hypocrite..let's see your family and judge
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by thunderbabs: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Na tonto's time to trend....it will pass and buhari will take over.. grin F
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by hay123: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thank God toto dick is back to the street. I now know that once a prostitute is always a prostitute and you cant catch an old monkey and teach her new tricks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by Emmahunk(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
sabama007:

Is Tonto an Igbo?

Why must everything thing in this Country be about tribe? When did we degenerate to this level? What happened to the bond that once held us together?
He/she who wears the shoes, knows where it pinches. If Tonto was being battered and cheated upon, don't ever pray for your sister or daughter to experience it.
Enough of all this tribal hatred please.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
let her go and fix her marriage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Well, seems they are both happy apart... I hope they try and b friendly for d sake of their son though.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by yinkslinks(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hot with STDs
JamieBlog:
She stepped out looking stunning for an event in Abuja yesterday.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/she-stepped-out-looking-stunning-for.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by yinkslinks(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Look alike
mccoy47:
Hot? undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by ojlifa: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
you mean the era of abusing his money and family prestige is over,time to hit the streets hustling abeg welcome her to the hustle

Berbierklaus:
She looks good though,the era of taking abuse from any man is gone

The people castigating you now,will still blame you if you got killed there.
I only have a problem with the expose she was doing on social media,too much fake life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by kevoh(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
As tonto dike dey on board now, MMM go get rest of mind on top Nairaland matter grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by smartkester(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
So as this girl clean so she get STD.hmm!! No be lie Not all that glitters is gold.. Lol grin angry grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thought they said she ran away with her husband's property..

Keep shining mama king
Don't listen to bad belle people.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
She's looking good and trim.
Perfect look.

When the husband taya, he will come down from his High horse and seek for reconciliation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by TohKunBoh: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
greenermodels:
please we're tired pf tonto dike's stories.nairaland is a discussion forum not a gossip blog.
is this not a discussion thread? Are people not discussing now?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
sammhi:
Why will a Yoruba rich man marry an Igbo girl
It was a movie all the while .... she has got the money she wants and now it's time to take the wealth back to her homeland
If churchhill was Igbo , would she divorce him? No never . It is not allowed . Not after paying such ridiculous bride price
Tonto is just as scam ... set up the whole drama

wat s this one talking abt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by sandraanakebe(f): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Fine woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by karben(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
akanbiaa:
Prefer cool girls they can guide you to heaven but hot girls only know one destination , hell. See my signature to make money
Wey tin she dey do for hotel sei.... shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by Duru009(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Who is that guy?...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by taryur(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
MasterRahl:
Here in Aba, we are less interested in Tonto Dikeh's broken marriage. The hustle over here is real.
But on a lighter note, why is it that Naija celebs always pose for pics in stunning outfits after a new divorce or some other shameful stuff?

they are just bunch of crazy and attention seeking idiots.mercy johnson is being impressive though.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Men all the STDs wey Churchill install inzide Toto Dick e go just dey steam as she dey hot so shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by klax(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Frustration.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos by coolsegun2002: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
princeonx:
Why does every topic about this lady hit front page?

You want to say u r not aware she's Seun's girlfriend before she went and marry Mr churchill. There was a time Seun hired one Mod specifically for tonto dikeh....i think the guy has been rehired

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre / Yemi Alade Looking Like An African "goddess" In New Stunning Photo / LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.