Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused (33011 Views)

Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction / Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by JaneyBlingx(f): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
BrutalJab:
What should we now do?

Dumb program for dumb people.

Why did you click on the thread. Since its a dumb show for dumb people, definitely the post is also for dumb people. Radarada.. Abeg clear road comot for the thread

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Samirana360(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
who bbn don epp
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by vicola0281: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
click.like if u think this is a rubbish show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by OGHENE316(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
warriiii efe till take over....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Time to vote out TTT
Why?
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by 1metre: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
jamex93:
Tboss next to go back home

Bisola is up for winning this contest
winning how? After sucking prick publicly? Look am nah! U think say e follow?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tboss just dey sample breast anyhow.... that girl na better fake girl, imagine yesterday she was like, i have never been insulted before, no one has ever called me a fool, stupid ,olodoo, etc, for naija na normal words be that... and the stupid bally was like i bleeped up, i am an idiot,i am a fool...i feel like killing myself, all becos he called an ordinary prostitute (tboss) a fool for accusing him (bally)wrongly, that bally is really mad. efe you be real naija boy..... its all over you... i pray u win sha.
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vote out Kemen pls!
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by BrutalJab: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
JaneyBlingx:

Why did you click on the thread. Since its a dumb show for dumb people, definitely the post is also for dumb people. Radarada.. Abeg clear road comot for the thread
Have you eaten?

Well, the post is for dumb people like you, so just keep whining.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by bettercreature(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nma27:
Why?
He's just too fake and lack respect
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by bettercreature(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oyind17:
Yes!!!!
He actually need to go home to face the family he has been rejecting because of money
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by tribalistseun: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vote for Queen Tboss
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lacomus:
Na only on nairaland I de watch the show ooo
Same grin
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by agabaI23(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
slurryeye:
There are many pressing issues Nigerian youth are supposed to bug their about heads about, but No, they will rather waste precious time on how one TTT kissed one Bisola
How you take know TTT kissed Bisola?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
1metre:
winning how? After sucking prick publicly? Look am nah! U think say e follow?
You'll condemn her just because of that? she sparks up that house jare. she ain't going no where for now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by tribalistseun: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
jamex93:
Tboss next to go back home

Bisola is up for winning this contest
dreamer, Tboss have got fan base, Tboss go win this thing with surprise. It's not by commenting on TV. Na when vote start we go know how far. Who would have predicted that marvis will gather more vote than TTT and gifty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by ALAYORMII: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
snezBaba:

Gerrarahere mehn

Na you dey beat police abi na you police dey beat??
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
repogirl:
So this is supposed to be suspense abi? Mtcheww!
repo I don't understand what you told a NL abt me,,,,have we met b4 or even discuse such?
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by slurryeye: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
agabaI23:
How you take know TTT kissed Bisola?

Because I keep seeing the post on Nairaland frontpage
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by JaneyBlingx(f): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

Have you eaten?

Well, the post is for dumb people like you, so just keep whining.

Well you guessed right, I've not eaten and you know what happens to hungry people? They get angry. So right now I'll Channel my anger to your stupidity. Deal? if its a deal quote me again but if its no deal, drop your
phone and go to bed lil boy kiss
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Mikylopez(f): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
BrutalJab:
What should we now do?

Dumb program for dumb people.
but you still clicked on the thread yh?
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Calabarchild(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
They are using it to kill tension for the main time before pmb comes
slurryeye:
There are many pressing issues Nigerian youth are supposed to bug their about heads about, but No, they will rather waste precious time on how one TTT kissed one Bisola
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Mikylopez(f): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
slurryeye:

Because I keep seeing the post on Nairaland frontpage
cos u keep clicking on every thread related to bbn
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by niyifour(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
[s][/s]It's me NiyiFour
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Techguyz(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Who are these BBNaija guys self?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by 1metre: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nma27:
You'll condemn her just because of that? she sparks up that house jare. she ain't going no where for now
from that singular act baby, is it morally good for any endorsement??
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by mazizitonene(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lacomus:
Na only on nairaland I de watch the show ooo
my brother in arms grin bn think say na only me oo cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by BrutalJab: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
JaneyBlingx:

Well you guessed right, I've not eaten and you know what happens to hungry people? They get angry. So right now I'll Channel my anger to your stupidity. Deal? if its a deal quote me again but if its no deal, drop your
phone and go to bed lil boy kiss
Big for nothing mam...Bring on ur dumbness
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by emsco(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
What is BBN OR is it BVN
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Mikylopez(f): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
tribalistseun:
dreamer, Tboss have got fan base, Tboss go win this thing with surprise. It's not by commenting on TV. Na when vote start we go know how far. Who would have predicted that marvis will gather more vote than TTT and gifty.
marvis had more vote dan ttt cos people didn't complete ttt's name when voting all they did was abbreviate hz name which is ttt instead of thintalltony
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
slurryeye:
No wonder they are moving backward everyday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Chukabiz(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
jimmyolasun:
Ok, so naija now haff dere version of bbm?? Anyway,why evict everyone when most of us dont use bb again
Wassap ti take ofa...

what are you even saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.