Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused (33008 Views)

Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction / Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by kayusre: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nigerians and stupidity are like 5$6 sometimes #you don't like the show..you have other channels to switch to....you want to discourage or preach to someone to stop watching the show and you approach them by saying (it's only dumb people that watch the show)abeg who dumb pass between the two of you?bloggers will just be smiling to the bank cause Nigerians never fail to show their stupidity...you are frikinly making the show more popular with all this your hypocritical criticism..
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
repogirl:
and what is this supposed to mean? I have told you not to quote me only to be saying nonsense.

Biafrab.ushboy is here now but you can't reply him or talk to him. Look, whatever foolish and childish games you are up to, take it far away from my side or I will start reporting you to the Mods as a troll.
sorry it waz a mistake,,,,it was to be for the guy
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Wetin Biafranbushman do you?

Do I know you from somewhere? undecided

I am the Biafran Bush Boy you always hear about... Wetin happen?
.Person wey dey sell Egg for market nor d carry
start fight ooo,,,,
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by kayusre: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Seriously...nija we no de fail for stupidity
Dapsonemmanuel:
confused .. even kidzz dont throw shades at each other to this extent .. nl users are something else
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Jainine(f): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2017
DEIFIED:
big brother want to make huge money this week .

My very first thought.

I won't be shocked if you are a business man
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2017
kayusre:
Seriously...nija we no de fail for stupidity
... i swear .. e be like addiction to us
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nofuckgiven: 4:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
what really do you girls gain in this frivolous show? No wonder y'all are getting dumber and useless everyday.
Shatap!! Ode!! Can't you see males commenting too?? Woman hater! Na your sisters watch am pass sef!!
BTW you look gay,no offence undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 5:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shatap!! Ode!! Can't you see males commenting too?? Woman hater! Na your sisters watch am pass sef!!
BTW you look gay,no offence undecided
And who is this castrated he-goat
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by oshiokpu(m): 5:53am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=slurryeye post=54089380]There are many pressing issues Nigerian youth are supposed to bug their about heads about, but No, they will rather waste precious time on how one TTT kissed one Bisola[/lquote]

You guys should stop with all this hypocrisy already. You saw a thread about a show you supposedly didn't like yet you still opened the thread and had the time to comment..how are you any different from those watching the show?
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Culin(f): 6:15am On Feb 27, 2017
bettercreature:
Time to vote out TTT
You can't vote out anyone. You can only vote for who you want to stay.
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Zirah: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2017
It's time to out TTT. Don't be hypocrites. Let's do it now!
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by slurryeye: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2017
oshiokpu:
You guys should stop with all this hypocrisy already. You saw a thread about a show you supposedly didn't like yet you still opened the thread and had the time to comment..how are you any different from those watching the show?

Just one question please, how would you know there are people who don't find the show productive if I didn't make comment on a related thread?

In all honesty, is not everybody that is jobless like you undecided
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nofuckgiven: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
And who is this castrated he-goat
Shut your sticking hole called mouth....gay fa.g
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shut your sticking hole called mouth....gay fa.g
Replying you is a waste of time, so bozo..

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nofuckgiven: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
Replying you is a waste of time, so bozo..
Yet you still replied, so that makes you the biggest bozo or fool of all time. Gay fa.g tongue
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Stupid disrespectful kids everywhere, smh.
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by bettercreature(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Culin:

You can't vote out anyone. You can only vote for who you want to stay.
I believe you have never partake in any election before
"If you dont vote for a party or person who is already in power"" what does that mean? You voted them out
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Yet you still replied, so that makes you the biggest bozo or fool of all time. Gay fa.g tongue
son, stupidity is free so you can abuse it anyway you want it. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Culin(f): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2017
bettercreature:
I believe you have never partake in any election before
"If you dont vote for a party or person who is already in power"" what does that mean? You voted them out

Please stop sugarcoating your ignorance. So you mean to '' vote out'' all the other HMs. You don't have the power to vote out anybody because there are other people voting for that person too.
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by bettercreature(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Culin:

Please stop sugarcoating your ignorance. So you mean to '' vote out'' all the other HMs. You don't have the power to vote out anybody because there are other people voting for that person too.
The highlight statement shows the level of your ignorance.In any election! power belong to the electorates and your votes counts even if its just ONE.The person with highest number of votes carries the day
Remove 1 naira from one billion naira and take the remaining to bank to deposit it
Let's see if you will get 1billion naira alert
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Culin(f): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2017
bettercreature:
The highlight statement shows the level of your ignorance.In any election! power belong to the electorates and your votes counts even if its just ONE.The person with highest number of votes carries the day
Remove 1 naira from one billion naira and take the remaining to bank to deposit it
Let's see if you will get 1billion naira alert

You're just making is noise. Nobody uses '' vote out'' in BBN, not even big brother (except when he asks the HMs to NOMINATE for eviction). So sweedy there's no justification or explanation you can give. You can only vote FOR your favorite among those NOMINATED for eviction. So weather TTT or any other of the housemates you hate are '' voted out'' or not, it's beyond your control.
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nofuckgiven: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
son, stupidity is free so you can abuse it anyway you want it. cheesycheesycheesy
And yet again a fool is reborn! grin
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by oshiokpu(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
slurryeye:

Just one question please, how would you know there are people who don't find the show productive if I didn't make comment on a related thread?

In all honesty, is not everybody that is jobless like you undecided

Going forward, try not to pay attention to things that do not intrest you or are not productive like you say. Your opinion counts for jack.
You calling me jobless when you don't know me is further proof to the fact that you're suffering from poverty of the mind.This is my last post on this issue, you can goan kill yourself.
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by slurryeye: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
oshiokpu:

Going forward, try not to pay attention to things that do not intrest you or are not productive like you say. Your opinion counts for jack.
You calling me jobless when you don't know me is further proof to the fact that you're suffering from poverty of the mind.This is my last post on this issue, you can goan kill yourself.

And you idiot first called me an hypocrite.

Your post just proofed that you are not only jobless, you are also a mor.on

PS: Looking at your profile signature, you want to give low interest loan to people from an international bank, are you world bank? undecided. Dude you are just a pathetic jobless lowlife fraudster.

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Kyllahmc(m): 1:53am On Feb 28, 2017
Izecson3D:
if u love big brother click like if u hate big brother click on share wink
too bad I can't share more than once sad
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by oshiokpu(m): 4:34am On Feb 28, 2017
slurryeye:

And you idiot first called me an hypocrite.

Your post just proofed that you are not only jobless, you are also a mor.on

PS: Looking at your profile signature, you want to give low interest loan to people from an international bank, are you world bank? undecided. Dude you are just a pathetic jobless lowlife fraudster.

Thank you, so can you please get off my mention now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B / If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.