Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused (33015 Views)

Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction / Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by saffharoun(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin lol...lets see how it all ends
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mikylopez:
why you so pissed eh? I'm not the reason for you and your sisters misfortune with your oversized head if the show is useless why bother about the thread stupidity at its peak! shuu goan play
Lol.. no wonder you girls are very dull, i'm sure if they ask you to explain the history of nigeria you won't be able to give an accurate answer. Nonsense! you are just a little girl with a blank brain. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by JaneyBlingx(f): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

Omg! Poverty and stupidity what have thou done to the brain of these entity!?

It never occurred to ur little fish brain that those accounts can be resold and used by brands for advertisements.

When they say "go to school" but you decided to go around chasing what's inside a trouser.

PS: I work for a brand bigger than those two eggs on ur chest and the orange behind you.

Hehehehehehehe. Why is your pant on fire grin grin. Seriously retard I wasn't seeking a confession from you. Lonely and suicidal people like you always live in denial... You work for a big brand? grin well dear I'm not always this charitable to people with deformed brain like yours but your stupidity is so rare that I couldn't help but notice you, I have to hit the bed now cos I got work to do tomorrow. Now don't feel bad cos we'll continue from where we stopped tomorrow.

P.S pls i don't wanna read on a post tomorrow that a certain lonely and suicidal nairalander committed suicide overnight okay? Nameste!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
yeah seun has the right to do so,,,just as you have the right to give a report!!!but b4 you make a report try to prove the violator wrong,,,,and again the judge don't give reports or pass out a rule without having good prove's aw like you and my fellow NL friends to check out my privious post and see for yourself,,,,(my post has alway's been nutral) I only wanna hear ya first comment to see if it familer with what the NL saide,,,,of cause I don't know u,,,we ve not chat to the extent of which I demand an explanation of how it came about hmmm....you and Bianfar smthing smthing need to explain out ,,,,
Repogirl give this lad a chance, he maybe better than your husband who knows.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Presh900(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
jimmyolasun:
Ok, so naija now haff dere version of bbm?? Anyway,why evict everyone when most of us dont use bb again
Wassap ti take ofa...
Sir, Are you alright ??
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by BrutalJab: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
JaneyBlingx:

Hehehehehehehe. Why is your pant on fire grin grin. Seriously retard I wasn't seeking a confession from you. Lonely and suicidal people like you always live in denial... You work for a big brand? grin well dear I'm not always this charitable to people with deformed brain like yours but your stupidity is so rare that I couldn't help but notice you, I have to hit the bed now cos I got work to do tomorrow. Now don't feel bad cos we'll continue from where we stopped tomorrow.

P.S pls i don't wanna read on a post tomorrow that a certain lonely and suicidal nairalander committed suicide overnight okay? Nameste!

Rants of a frustrated and low life dull girl.
What do you know apart from snapping picture and uploading

Oh! You are yet to retire from your whorish job right? Hope you have stopped sleeping around instead of seeking advice for a friend? Try and do something productive with your life instead of seeking attention everywhere.

Go and think.
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by jimmyolasun: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Presh900:
Sir, Are you alright ??
son,am ok
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Mikylopez(f): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dreyl:
Lol.. no wonder you girls are very dull, i'm sure if they ask you to explain the history of nigeria you won't be able to give an accurate answer. Nonsense! you are just a little girl with a blank brain. cheesy
basically it seems u needed me to notice you i have done dat you can now go and die in peace,you are like a big disgrace to all light skinned guys why the hate bruh? apparently i did hit a nerve! good night son
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by repogirl(f): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
yeah seu.n has the right to do so,,,just as you have the right to give a report!!!but b4 you make a report try to prove the violator wrong,,,,and again the judge don't give reports or pass out a rule without having good prove's aw like you and my fellow NL friends to check out my privious post and see for yourself,,,,(my post has alway's been nutral) I only wanna hear ya first comment to see if it familer with what the NL saide,,,,of cause I don't know u,,,we ve not chat to the extent of which I demand an explanation of how it came about hmmm....you and Bianfar smthing smthing need to explain out ,,,,
so you agree that I don't know you, then why would I talk about you?

As for Biafrabushboy, if that's who you are talking about, you need to ask him how, where and when I said whatever and to show you snapshots of my discussion with him. The last time I had a convo with Biafrabushboy was back when we were on the same campaign team for the Miss NL. I have since left the group lastyear and I don't even talk with anyone I met there anymore, so wherever you people are making up your funny stories from, only goodness knows!

Pls don't mention me again abeg!
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Outofsync(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

Omg! Poverty and stupidity what have thou done to the brain of these entity!?

It never occurred to ur little fish brain that those accounts can be resold and used by brands for advertisements.

When they say "go to school" but you decided to go around chasing what's inside a trouser.

PS: I work for a brand bigger than those two eggs on ur chest and the orange behind you.

Yeeeee!!!!

Someborry call the police cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is too much grin
The girl offend you before
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mikylopez:
basically it seems u needed me to notice you i have done dat you can now go and die in peace,you are like a big disgrace to all light skinned guys why the hate bruh? apparently i did hit a nerve! good night son
Look at her alien shaped head. grin good night to you too kid. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by repogirl(f): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dreyl:
Repogirl give this lad a chance, he maybe better than your husband who knows.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
repogirl:

As for Biafrabushboy, if that's who you are talking about, you need to ask him how, where and when I said whatever and to show you snapshots of my discussion with him. The last time I had a convo with Biafrabushboy was back when we were on the same campaign team for the Miss NL. I have since left the group lastyear and I don't even talk with anyone I met there anymore, so wherever you people are making up your funny stories from, only goodness knows!

then why don't u say that earlier and you acting as if am joking,,,or felt maybe I was joking?anyway sorry for barging into yhu like that,,,thanks my heartt iz at rest now,,,,bye
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Mikylopez(f): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dreyl:
Look at her alien shaped head. grin good night to you too kid. cheesy
o shatap admit you couldn't stop staring at my picture its alright i know grin
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by BrutalJab: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Outofsync:

Yeeeee!!!!
Someborry call the police cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is too much grin The girl offend you before
She needs to be given brain. grin
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dreyl:
abeg guy iz ok,,,
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Outofsync(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

She needs to be given brain. grin

Take it easy on her grin. She was so discombobulated by the insult that she had to run away claiming she wants to rest for work tommorow grin

Man you wicked cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
repogirl:

why don't you give dis statement earlier or you take it somthing aw just lookout like that?anyway sorry for barging into ya crip like that,,,,my heart iz clear now thanks,,,,
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mikylopez:
o shatap admit you couldn't stop staring at my picture its alright i know grin
shut up and go to bed, it's past your bed time.
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Mikylopez(f): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dreyl:
shut up and go to bed, it's past your bed time.
white crayon!
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2017

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Marvel1206: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lacomus:
Na only on nairaland I de watch the show ooo
me sef. I tire
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
confused .. even kidzz dont throw shades at each other to this extent .. nl users are something else
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
yeah seun has the right to do so,,,just as you have the right to give a report!!!but b4 you make a report try to prove the violator wrong,,,,and again the judge don't give reports or pass out a rule without having good prove's aw like you and my fellow NL friends to check out my privious post and see for yourself,,,,(my post has alway's been nutral) I only wanna hear ya first comment to see if it familer with what the NL saide,,,,of cause I don't know u,,,we ve not chat to the extent of which I demand an explanation of how it came about hmmm....you and Bianfar smthing smthing need to explain out ,,,,

Wetin Biafranbushman do you?

Do I know you from somewhere? undecided

I am the Biafran Bush Boy you always hear about... Wetin happen?
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
repogirl:

As for Biafrabu.shboy, if that's who you are talking about, you need to ask him how, where and when I said whatever and to show you snapshots of my discussion with him. The last time I had a convo with Biafrabus.hboy was back when we were on the same campaign team for the Miss NL. I have since left the group lastyear and I don't even talk with anyone I met there anymore, so wherever you people are making up your funny stories from, only goodness knows!

Bia Mama.. wetin happen?

Una just wake me up from sleep with plenty noise angry
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by kayusre: 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kelvin,uti,ebuka,katung,tayo,delish#inshut e help plenty people
Samirana360:
who bbn don epp

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by repogirl(f): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Bia Mama.. wetin happen?

Una just wake me up from sleep with plenty noise angry
you and Martin124 should sort una sef out biko. Me sef no understand wetin dey happen. Dem say, I say, he say, she say!
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=repogirl post=54092312]you and Martin124 should sort una sef out biko. Me sef no understand wetin dey happen. Dem say, I say, he say, she say![/quote

I don't know the guy jare..

Make una continue...

*runs back to bed*
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
repogirl:
you and Martin124 should sort una sef out biko. Me sef no understand wetin dey happen. Dem say, I say, he say, she say!
.....mmm
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
repogirl:
.....mmm
.....M.

M....m
.....Person wey dey sell Egg for market nor d carry start fight ooo,,,,
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by TinaAnita(f): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out what biggie is up to for putting all the housemates up for automatic possible eviction and at the same time protecting Bisola and Bally? To start with, what is biggie's reason(s) for such twist? If they are being punished for the act of conspiracy committed by kemen and marvins then it makes no sense whatsoever.

Could it be that biggie is looking for a way to generate more funds and one way to achieve that is by nominating all the housemates for possible eviction that way everyone will vote for their favourite housemates?

Biggie should try to play fair otherwise the show will lose it's credibility..
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by repogirl(f): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
.....mmm
.....M.

M....m
.....Person wey dey sell Egg for market nor d carry start fight ooo,,,,
and what is this supposed to mean? I have told you not to quote me only to be saying nonsense.

Biafrab.ushboy is here now but you can't reply him or talk to him. Look, whatever foolish and childish games you are up to, take it far away from my side or I will start reporting you to the Mods as a troll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.