Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2476 Views)

Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by lordreigneth: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2017
Hello Romancelanders
I told you earlier about a girl I just met that has kept me in friendship zone all these while
After much persuasion she agreed to date me but said we can't have sex
She told me that her mum received a prophecy that if she had sex it will block her many good things in life and that she might get pregnant
So she ask me if I can cope with her without sex
With this condition now.
It's very hard considering the feelings I have towards her and her dressing at times very tempting,but I just told her I would think about it.
Guys what should I do?
Last Advice..... Should I let her go?
Thanks all for your kindness and good advice to me
Re: . by ybalogs(m): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2017
If your motive for wanting to date her is sex,then you need to let her go. You definitely don't love her.

1 Like

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2017
No comment.
Re: . by Sunnymatey(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2017
How on earth will you persuate a girl to date you, she no get feelings. Latter she ll be the one tearing your boxers. Give her your own conditions if not she ll be setting the rules throughout your stay in that relationship.

1 Like

Re: . by ElizaVeta(f): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Hmm .. @OP There is nothing wrong with that oh. But if you can't cope with it, then find your class.
Besides Sex aint dating oh .. It's fornication smiley ..
#NoOffenze

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
No comment.

U have to comment.. I mean this is ur forte wink
Re: . by ElizaVeta(f): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
No comment.
but you just did smiley
Re: . by Zulu212: 6:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Who does relationship without sex? Abeg find someone else oo..tell her u wouldnt want to promise her and then hurt her behind her back as per having another sex patner...she might reconsider her stand...I met one like that,me told she I can't do it cos I can't bear to hurt her ,,then we said let's be Friends...next day by 1 am midnight she changed her watsapp dp to my pic..she started chating me up and told me she'll date me and me alone..and that she expect same from me...my guy the fvck has been mind blowing since last year

2 Likes

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2017
ElizaVeta:
but you just did smiley
lol... U don't get... I don't want to express myself grin my intention was to tell him to let her go.. But I realised I don't know her character yet.. Which is all that matters
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:

U have to comment.. I mean this is ur forte wink
Hahahahhahhaha.... Bite me
Re: . by ElizaVeta(f): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
lol... U don't get... I don't want to express myself grin my intention was to tell him to let her go.. But I realised I don't know her character yet.. Which is all that matters
Lol .. Why would some guys date for sex?? ..
You like it?
Re: . by Etzakoos(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2017
And She Always Tell U About How Her Boyfriend F**k Her Hard...Tell Her U Have Agree With Her And Do Ur Wish Whenever She Visit U But Try To Do It Harder Than Her Ex
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Lol .. Why would some guys date for sex?? ..
You like it?
of course I like it... Ah mean.. Sex is a better bond than any other thing... I can't even snatch girls anymore since they are pretty much bonded to their boyfriends who give dem mind blowing sex! grin

Its a pretty Monday morning and I am not supposed to be spoiling you with all these things... Besides u look like an innocent girl... lipsrsealed
Re: . by ElizaVeta(f): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
of course I like it... Ah mean.. Sex is a better bond than any other thing... I can't even snatch girls anymore since they are pretty much bonded to their boyfriends who give dem mind blowing sex! grin

Its a pretty Monday morning and I am not supposed to be spoiling you with all these things... Besides u look like an innocent girl... lipsrsealed
lol .. Yess, I'm.
I guess everyone has it's own way of lifesmiley.
Bye.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
Hahahahhahhaha.... Bite me

grin

Bite u where? tongue
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Feb 27, 2017
ElizaVeta:
lol .. Yess, I'm.
I guess everyone has it's own way of lifesmiley.
Bye.
there is always a first time wink u'll soon taste it
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Bite u where? tongue
my lips na... Where else
Re: . by pasqal09: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2017
lordreigneth:
Hello Romancelanders
I told you earlier about a girl I just met that has kept me in friendship zone all these while
After much persuasion she agreed to date me but said we can't have sex
She told me that her mum received a prophecy that if she had sex it will block her many good things in life and that she might get pregnant
So she ask me if I can cope with her without sex
With this condition now.
It's very hard considering the feelings I have towards her and her dressing at times very tempting,but I just told her I would think about it.
Guys what should I do?
Last Advice..... Should I let her go?
Thanks all for your kindness and good advice to me

You want sex and she doesn't. This situation isn't difficult at all.

If you can't cope, then get someone else. Period!
Re: . by ElizaVeta(f): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
there is always a first time wink u'll soon taste it
That's Marriage nau .. smiley
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2017
ElizaVeta:
That's Marriage nau .. smiley
shocked wait a min? Urm u never done it before?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
my lips na... Where else

grin

Hhahahaahahahah... But juz to let u know that my lips never been kissed never been touched cheesy

Re: . by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2017
#saynotosex....look for someone else nah....opening a thread cos of this is not even necessary....
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hhahahaahahahah... But juz to let u know that my lips never been kissed never been touched cheesy
grin

But why u dey lie like this

Re: . by ElizaVeta(f): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
shocked wait a min? Urm u never done it before?
Exactly smiley
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Feb 27, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Exactly smiley
ok Point taken... Most important thing is u having a great character... And u being fun to be with... So what if a guy like me decides to sacrifice my sexual needs to come to terms with your stand on sex. . wah u gona bring to the table?
Re: . by ElizaVeta(f): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
ok Point taken... Most important thing is u having a great character... And u being fun to be with... So what if a guy like me decides to sacrifice my sexual needs to come to terms with your stand on sex. . wah u gona bring to the table?
hahaha, I don't really know oh.
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2017
ElizaVeta:
hahaha, I don't really know oh.
ur such a hard egg to crack... And dat makes me more interested on you.. Elizabeth ryt?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

But why u dey lie like this

embarassed

I juz don't like kissing at all.. I don't like my lips being rape with another lips while his tongue fvcking my mouth .. cry lipsrsealed
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:

embarassed

I juz don't like kissing at all.. I don't like my lips being rape with another lips while the tongue Bleep my mouth cry lipsrsealed
so what do u now like then?
Re: . by ElizaVeta(f): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
ur such a hard egg to crack... And dat makes me more interested on you.. Elizabeth ryt?
Nop. Buh you can call me that.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
so what do u now like then?

hahahahaha.. Nothing really..

Btw Wanna have cuppa coffee?

Re: . by Draei: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2017
Its already showing you will find it hard
coping without sex so dont take it far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? / Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. / You Are All Invited...my Pre-wedding Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.