Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics (28006 Views)

Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. / Northern Groups Plot A Way Forward At The Annual Arewa Youth Leadership Summit / MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by basilo102: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
Agbaje is the issue related to the Lagoon threat.

Stay happy till 2019, your disruptive influence on Politics in Lagos has been noted and plans are in place to deal with that......when thugs bash your heads in while trying to vote, maybe you'll then realize you're surrounded by Yorubas and you've been noticed.
NOmans'land will remain Noman'sland. We are waiting for your liverless Oduduwa proponents to do the needful, till then, you better buckle up for more competition

11 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by ba7man(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

Lil wyne has been taken to the cleaners by abooke, channel your energy towards that direction
.....you guys just pick these English analogies you have no idea what it means and ruin it with your Igbo logic.

What is sooo "Taken to the cleaners" about what the faceless groups said?

The village people sha.....they just can't hide their lack of exposure.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by deb(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
So, when did the north start to care about the Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by basilo102: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
.....you guys just pick these English analogies you have no idea what it means and ruin it with your Igbo logic.

What is sooo "Taken to the cleaners" about what the faceless groups said?

The village people sha.....they just can't hide their lack of exposure.
Another failed attempt to divert attention to frivolous issues. channel that energy towards the right direction

11 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by ba7man(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

NOmans'land will remain Noman'sland. We are waiting for your liverless Oduduwa proponents to do the needful, till then, you better buckle up for more competition
When they close those your dirty Lagos markets now, you'll start screaming "victimization"!!

Clowns like you.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by ba7man(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

Another failed attempt to divert attention to frivolous issues. channel that energy towards the right direction
I will look in any direction I choose........and I choose you.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by SIRmanjar(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
OkoYibo:
The problem Atiku has is that he's a smart businessman but a foolish politician.

In politics, you don't show your hands too early. You build alliances and make people feel comfortable around you before you strike. Now he has made an enemy in Lagos, but he's still gonna prostrate to greet that enemy when he comes to campaign in Lagos.

Atiku's aim is not the Oba of Lagos, it' a flank attack at Tinubu. He wants to play the ethnic card, but he failed to realise that Kwankwaso and El-Rufai are ready to tear him to pieces on that front.
Kwankwaso wey disrespect yoruba elders abi na blood thirsty hell rufai..I just dey pity we yorubas dat doom we wish others might fall upon us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by basilo102: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
deb:
So, when did the north start to care about the Igbos?
Neither do Igbos give a fvck about any abookii. someone has already warned them on this thread never to bring igbo matter while dealing with their slaves

12 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by basilo102: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
When they close those your dirty Lagos markets now, you'll start screaming "victimization"!!

Clowns like you.
who gives a fvck if the whole noman'slnad is leveled. did we not start with 10 pounds in 1970?

11 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by basilo102: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
I will look in any direction I choose........and I choose you.
you can choose me here, the appropriate thread will come and it is going to be fun

11 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by ba7man(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

who gives a fvck if the whole noman'slnad is leveled. did we not start with 10 pounds in 1970?
Yes....20 pounds and Awo's free education.

Awo's policy is responsible for the education of lots of your fathers here , if he didn't do this, some people here trying to insult Yorubas would be palmwine tappers.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by OkoYibo: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Kwankwaso wey disrespect yoruba elders abi na blood thirsty hell rufai..I just dey pity we yorubas dat doom we wish others might fall upon us.

Igbo nigger forming Yoruba. Only a bastard points to his father's house with his left fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Wolfbrother(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
zionmade:
Very soon yorubas will forget d topic and start shouting ipob ipob.
Wen a master is fighting with his slave who are we to interfere so for dat we ibos say WE DONT CARE

Yet here you are...
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Wolfbrother(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

Neither do Igbos give a fvck about any abookii. someone has already warned them on this thread never to bring igbo matter while dealing with their slaves

chest beating...

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by nku5: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Shuo abeg wetin concern umu igbo for Atiku vs Akiolu quarrel? Abeg this Suleiman or wetin be him name should maintain his lane

10 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by basilo102: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

Igbo nigger forming Yoruba. Only a bastard points to his father's house with his left fingers.
half of afonja population are bastards, so, its not strange

11 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by basilo102: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wolfbrother:

chest beating...
ya, we beat our chest loudly

11 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by basilo102: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
nku5:
Shuo abeg wetin concern umu igbo for Atiku vs Akiolu quarrel? Abeg this Suleiman or wetin be him name should maintain his lane
Thank you oo. Both suleimand and afonjas should maintain their lane biko

11 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by SIRmanjar(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

Mumu like u..I am de ffk type.I bashed ibos countless times here but along de line I realised dey a de realest tribe to be with especially when dey trust u..I will bash any yoruba broder anytime he misyarnz here.

10 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

A consolation line, the north insulted your Lil wyne, we will not allow you change the topic. Sanusi finished afonjas on this thread too
https://www.nairaland.com/2297511/yorubas-problem-nigeria-sanusi-lamido/1.
more reason I said, two masters are fighting. the slaves(yeebos) should back off.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by SIRmanjar(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

Guy talk well na..Face oba lagoon or de guy not de hole yoruba nation.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by OkoYibo: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

The entire flattiez are bastards. The real ones were killed of in the war and their woman impregnated by the fulani soldiers. That is why Obiano is paying fulanis and Umahi is fighting for fulanis to stay.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by OkoYibo: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Mumu like u..I am de ffk type.I bashed ibos countless times here but along de line I realised dey a de realest tribe to be with especially when dey trust u..I will bash any yoruba broder anytime he misyarnz here.

You wish. You're a nonentity from the accursed land. Descendant of Judas Iscariot, fake-azz Jew.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

while all the Igbos population are bastards. that why they use left hand to point to their fathers' houses. well, we are dealing with the northerners now.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

go and sleep biko.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by zionmade(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Odkosh:
so you want to sha be notice. nobody cares about you, your two masters are the one fighting here. irrelevant groug from east should back off. let the two masters face themselves.
There is nothing like two masters it is purely A master and a slave. D slave full of hatred and jealousy and a master full of superciliousness and tyranny.
We the United States of Ibos say WE DONT CARE!!!
Just hope d slaves will not come crying to us for help or support very soon. My

7 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Wolfbrother(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

ya, we beat our chest loudly

Thats my point , thats all you do... and you do it online, never in the streets where it actually matters
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by zionmade(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Odkosh:
while all the Igbos population are bastards. that why they use left hand to point to their fathers' houses. well, we are dealing with the northerners now.
I said it they will forget d topic and start shouting Ibos Ibos as if we are their mates. Pls are we ur mates?? Last time i checked u guys are dealing with piss and poo from d masters nyashh.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

no, Lagos is not no man's land o. it is ur father land. even though ur elders have told you to stop deceiving yourself on Lagos. na wa. no place in ur land to fight for. what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by SIRmanjar(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

You wish. You're a nonentity from the accursed land. Descendant of Judas Iscariot, fake-azz Jew.
U ar a sick man bro..I luv ibos..They helped me when my yoruba relations abandoned me.my neighbours,my chic and most of my frendz ar ibos..Go ad hang ursef if u are pissed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by OkoYibo: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

U ar a sick man bro..I luv ibos..They helped me when my yoruba relations abandoned me.my neighbours,my chic and most of my frendz ar ibos..Go ad hang ursef if u are pissed

You see why I said only a bastard points at his father's house with his left hands?

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
zionmade:

I said it they will forget d topic and start shouting Ibos Ibos as if we are their mates. Pls are we ur mates?? Last time i checked u guys are dealing with piss and poo from d masters nyashh.
nope, we are not, we are telling you slaves not to put mouth where the masters are talking. leave both of us alone to face ourselves. we have not written letter to slaves to interfere. thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku / Military Takes Delivery Of Attack Helicopters / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.