Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics (28031 Views)

Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. / Northern Groups Plot A Way Forward At The Annual Arewa Youth Leadership Summit / MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by zionmade(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Odkosh:
lol, even before going for service, I already had my business which av bin into since my 400level. I pay ppl like you which I employed. keep on hating bro, @least, you must do something to satisfy ur heart. on my fish rearing business, ur ppl are there which am paying. started my own poultry in December last year, meanwhile, I am an engineer but never waited to depend on that. here is an evidence for u.
Kudos to u bro. I love hardworking people. But i never asked for ur CV or resume. Anyway inbox me ur cv afterall its a pity u studied engineering and ended up in fishery and poultry science. But before u send me ur CV ensure u have autocad, pdms, pmp, pro 11, PID, HSE, project Management
afterall u cant stop at i studied engr and come here to display ur cv
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by ba7man(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Elliot2:
Oya, i dey wait for u to reply dos northeners that called ur oba a tout, if u dey look for lexicons to use on any of their emirs,lemme know,i go supply u enough. until u do that,my father remains a slowpoke!
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2017
zionmade:

Kudos to u bro. I love hardworking people. But i never asked for ur CV or resume. Anyway inbox me ur cv afterall its a pity u studied engineering and ended up in fishery and poultry science. But before u send me ur CV ensure u have autocad, pdms, pmp, pro 11, PID, HSE, project Management
afterall u cant stop at i studied engr and come here to display ur cv
nice to hear that from you. but the mistake u do is that I am not just an engineer, I have worked with different companies, starting from sdem erectors during the installation of gas turbine power plant at geregu phase 1 and 2 in ajaikuta in kogi state as a welding inspector. cakasa company limited where we use AutoCAD to design storage tank such as PMS tanks, atk tanks, ago tanks as well as slop tanks. just finished another project with aveon in rivers state. I did my welding inspector which I went to India for the training. presently undergoing underwater welding training. is it AutoCAD u want to talk or solid work. bros that am doing poultry n fishery is another way of bringing money and to help ppl around me getting a place to go to make money. here is another evidence of me working in industry

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by zionmade(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Odkosh:
nice to hear that from you. but the mistake u do is that I am not just an engineer, I have worked with different companies, starting from sdem erectors during the installation of gas turbine power plant at geregu phase 1 and 2 in ajaikuta in kogi state as a welding inspector. cakasa company limited where we use AutoCAD to design storage tank such as PMS tanks, atk tanks, ago tanks as well as slop tanks. just finished another project with aveon in rivers state. I did my welding inspector which I went to India for the training. presently undergoing underwater welding training. is it AutoCAD u want to talk or solid work. bros that am doing poultry n fishery is another way of bringing money and to help ppl around me getting a place to go to make money. here is another evidence of me working in industry
Another good resume but next time dont ever tell someone dat u re an engineer.
I can also see ur level bro real men don display there resume anyhow. Unless they are bidding for a contract or position
Unless u want to take over d president of d federal republic of zombies for sarrki
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2017
zionmade:

Another good resume but next time dont ever tell someone dat u re an engineer.
I can also see ur level bro real men don display there resume anyhow. Unless they are bidding for a contract or position
Unless u want to take over d president of d federal republic of zombies for sarrki

hahaha, u are welcome. u funny. which one is fed republic of zombies for sarki. one luv bro. av heard and will take to it. thanx bro
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
Suleiman said: “Besides, it is unthinkable how a person who was disgraced out of the police service would have the audacity to unjustly accuse others of corruption

Oba of Lagos was disgraced from Police because if corruption and Tinubu still annoited him as oba

Tell me more about Progressives.

Tinubu the Kingmaker.....
Only makes corrupt people King!
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by zionmade(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Odkosh:
hahaha, u are welcome. u funny. which one is fed republic of zombies for sarki. one luv bro. av heard and will take to it. thanx bro
No qialms bro forget all our online rantings, we just use dem to pass time. My best friends during service were yorubas,, we cook together play together and we were like family though sometimes they cud be annoying. Even some colleagues of mine here are hausas. D same with a lot of persons here. So dnt allow any post here get u annoyed and dnt take dem personal. That is how we roll here.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
zionmade:

No qialms bro forget all our online rantings, we just use dem to pass time. My best friends during service were yorubas,, we cook together play together and we were like family though sometimes they cud be annoying. Even some colleagues of mine here are hausas. D same with a lot of persons here. So dnt allow any post here get u annoyed and dnt take dem personal. That is how we roll here.
and I can tell u how chimeze is so nice, transparent in dealing with. him and abubakar are my best friend during service with uzezi, a delta boy. chimeze is to open to everyone and will never see u hungry. he was the only one I was transparent to, not even to my fellow tribemen there. we still communicate till today. I have visited Onitsha all cos of my guy chimeze.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Olumaeme: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Odkosh:
no mind am jor, that is how you call your father foolish. so we are not surprise.

If your father is a bastard, and shameless like Oba, who talks without regards and respect for the throne, who am I to say he's not.
Even you sef Na pikin of bastard
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Olumaeme:

If your father is a bastard, and shameless like Oba, who talks without regards and respect for the throne, who am I to say he's not.
Even you sef Na pikin of bastard
haj, e pain u?. e no suppose pain u na, since u can call someone else father a bastard, you shouldn't boda about another person calling ur father a bastard. it is called Osuwon( law of karma. deal with it.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Olumaeme: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Odkosh:
haj, e pain u?. e no suppose pain u na, since u can call someone else father a bastard, you shouldn't boda about another person calling ur father a bastard. it is called Osuwon( law of karma. deal with it.

Hahaha, why e go pain me Na, Na u come dey chuck your parrot mouth for matter Na.
Abi why u no face your business...
Well, bastards like you go always represent... Oya dey model dey go
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by pazienza(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
DozieInc:
These Northern group(s) should not mention Igbo again, let them face their problems (Oba).

Gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Olumaeme:

Hahaha, why e go pain me Na, Na u come dey chuck your parrot mouth for matter Na.
Abi why u no face your business...
Well, bastards like you go always represent... Oya dey model dey go
e pain am. hahahahaha. oro na dun, o fe ke..( the talk pain am, he won cry).
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Firgemachar: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Codes151:
loonatic slave

The slave is the one seeking freedom from the 'zoo' via Biafffraudd - you!
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Olumaeme: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Odkosh:
e pain am. hahahahaha. oro na dun, o fe ke..( the talk pain am, he won cry).

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, see gbeborun OOOOO.

Aye e ti daru pata pata
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Codes151(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Firgemachar:

The slave is the one seeking freedom from the 'zoo' via Biafffraudd - you!
i ain't briafran! Typical Yoruba slave! Every one that condemns your rubbish is Biafran! Smh
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by irsakant: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
“Born to rule,” but nothing was wrong when Sultan of Sokoto interferred the politics, abi?
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by felicitywe(m): 12:26am On Mar 02, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

https://politics.naij.com/1090631-2019-election-northern-groups-warn-oba-lagos-interfering-politics.html
The Oba's statement is nt different from South African incitiful statement.D man is another xenophobian in Nigeria.Genocide starts wt one man's statement.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by orunto27: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2017
The groups are insane. They are Fulani Herdsmen Youths. How do you prevent a Landlord to stop talking about the hostilities surrounding him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Got What In $16b Obasanjo Power Deals Revealed / We Are Under Siege In Onitsha / NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.