Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) (27459 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) / Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by enshi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Had to believe that all these Kids senior me.... Nawao...
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by burkingx(f): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
olaolulazio:
- e -BRAKING NEWS: Important Notice:.. Listen And Listen Carefully.

Please Customers Who Are Banking With:

- First Bank,
- GT Bank,
- Union Bank,
- FCMB
- Access Bank,
- Sterling Bank,
- Standard Chartered,
- Ecobank,
- Fidelity,
- UBA
- Zenith Bank
- Skye Bank,
- And Other Banks Including Microfinance Banks.

Listen And Listen Carefully,.......

You Can Now Use Your ATM CARD To Withdraw Money,
Thank You For Paying Attention... grin grin

Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by Inanx(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Latest Nursery Rhyme Old Buhari is sick and went to London Hum haa went to London He left our beloved country and travelled abroad Hum haa travelled abroad The sickness turned worse and he never returned Hum haa never returned There came some angry Nigerians that rumoured his death Hum haa rumoured his death Then came his speaker who said He's alive Hum haa said He's alive The next week came and he never came back Hum haa never came back Then came an artist to stage a protest Hum haa stage a protest Old Buhari called him and threatened his life Hum haa threatened his life Which made the scared artist to hiperty hop Hum haa hiperty hop Please I'm not the one that sent you this rhyme Hum haa sent you this rhyme...
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by nedu2000(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
The 9 yr-old girl b
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by Ptown(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
The last time I check on this kids of yesterday, the work at CBN,FIRS,UN,Foreign missions..... cool cool cool
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by emmanuel1990(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
NOC1:
One community. I do not know how people manage more than two kids, anything more than two is crowd to me.
Pls don't say that again oh! I dey plan to born 12, (11 boys and 1 girl)
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by lakesider(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Naitaland has stopped reporting exchange rate .
Hmmn
Enemy of the nation
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by bestpunterever: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
olaolulazio:

- First Bank,
- GT Bank,
- Union Bank,
- FCMB
- Access Bank,
- Sterling Bank,
- Standard Chartered,
- Ecobank,
- Fidelity,
- UBA
- Zenith Bank
- Skye Bank,

listen bro

Ure seriously mad.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
seunfape:
this one no be Hausa mumu local boy
u sound like Fulani herdsmen EWU
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by DJInfluence: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
No wonder our population don pass explossion. When our Grand papa them dey born anyhow. Just imagine say our population na only 60mil, we for no dey suffer like this na.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
bestpunterever:
listen bro

Ure seriously mad.
weldone sir.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by abbeyty(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
na him born all this battalion ? no wonder our country is what it is today cuz to feed this battalion alone with state money no be bean

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by origima: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=TippyTop post=54113532]Shagari is 100% better than the dullard that overthrew him in 1983.

But Buhari is better than ur entire ur linage.what do u about Shagari? Shagari and Jonathan are like bread and tea.....bunch of naive men
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by femolii: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na u dey feed his children idiot.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
mmsen:

Who isn't better than Buhari?

grin grin cheesy
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by Nwakannaya1: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Not bad for an extended family.
What buhari terminated.... The Shagari regime.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buy now the man family go don full one local govt
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by origima: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Inanx:
Latest Nursery Rhyme
Old Buhari is sick and went to London
Hum haa went to London
He left our beloved country and travelled abroad
Hum haa travelled abroad
The sickness turned worse and he never returned
Hum haa never returned
There came some angry Nigerians that rumoured his death
Hum haa rumoured his death
Then came his speaker who said He's alive
Hum haa said He's alive
The next week came and he never came back
Hum haa never came back
Then came an artist to stage a protest
Hum haa stage a protest
Old Buhari called him and threatened his life
Hum haa threatened his life
Which made the scared artist to hiperty hop
Hum haa hiperty hop
Please I'm not the one that sent you this rhyme
Hum haa sent you this rhyme...

Rubbish. Pray to get to Buhari's age and 2% of his achievement.We are all bound to fall sick whether old or young
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by EDSONSMITH(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
I wonder if some people dey read before they comment, the op say EXTENDED FAMILY PHOTO but since na northner he's guilty before the sin
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by TippyTop(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
origima:
But Buhari is better than ur entire ur linage.what do u about Shagari? Shagari and Jonathan are like bread and tea.....bunch of naive men

Typical Buharideen, your English says a lot about you.
Get off my mentions if you know what's good for you.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
olaolulazio:

- First Bank,
- GT Bank,
- Union Bank,
- FCMB
- Access Bank,
- Sterling Bank,
- Standard Chartered,
- Ecobank,
- Fidelity,

- UBA
- Zenith Bank
- Skye Bank,

Hmm bros you don make my mind cut. na my bank be the first one on ur list. i think say i don enter one chance grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by EazyMoh(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
TippyTop:
Shagari is 100% better than the dullard that overthrew him in 1983.

Of course that what to expect from corruption sympathizer. Shameless beings.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Menh! That's a full football team with bench...
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by hatchy(f): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Riddler32:

One of the dumbest Jokes today. Guy get a chair
Bad belle messenger (bbm). You are quick to condemn him,which joke do you have as substitute then?
See your head! Anu ofia.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by mmb(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
rry807:
The extended family of former President Shehu Shagari are pictured together at the State House, Lagos in 1983. Photo credit: Bello Shagari

Source - http://www.9janewsarena.com/2017/02/throwback-photo-of-former-president.html

this is not shehu shagari.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by emeka2847: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
This are the things that affect population. Total fertility rate, child woman ratio, family size.

Can we sincerely doubt their larger population?

fuckingAyaya:
Hausa na their hand work.if them never born a full team nd subtitute reserve dem never start
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by jasper83: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please permit me to say this without thinking i am an ethnic or religious bigot. I have always keenly observed that most northern elites are very civilized and not too religious and narrow minded like their followers.

You can all observed that none of his grandchildren is putting on an hijab or wearing a jalabia but all looking western. Sometimes i have to succumb to the reasoning of some conspiracy theorists that the elites deliberately caged the minds of their people so that they can sheepishly follow them. Imagine the level of exposure of those kids since the 80's. What baffles me is that the same followers will see all this disparity and continue to do " ranka dede alhaji". Education is truly the only light that can emancipate a caged mind from brainwash and slavery.

God bless Awolowo...
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by meccuno: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
[b][/b]why them no go win election?
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by Triaction2790(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
mmsen:

There was recession back then too - they don't care. They will keep breeding like rabbits irregardless of the circumstances or consequences.
They will stop when you learn how to put REGARD in good use
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by funshint(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
rry807:
The extended family of former President Shehu Shagari are pictured together at the State House, Lagos in 1983. Photo credit: Bello Shagari

Source - http://www.9janewsarena.com/2017/02/throwback-photo-of-former-president.html

So who started this hijab tin!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally / Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.