Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,484 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) (27461 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) / Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by nagoma(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Hausa na their hand work.if them never born a full team nd subtitute reserve dem never start

Definitely not a family picture and the man certainly not shagari. It appears this man took photo at children's party.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:05am On Feb 28, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Hausa na their hand work.if them never born a full team nd subtitute reserve dem never start

LWKMFHROTFL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by mmsen: 12:26am On Feb 28, 2017
winj3:
overpopulation, black man's problem!

China?

India?

WTH are you talking about.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by Arielle: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2017
Thus is not Shehu Shagari abeg.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by Riddler32: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2017
hatchy:
Bad belle messenger (bbm). You are quick to condemn him,which joke do you have as substitute then?
See your head! Anu ofia.

Don't you have something better to do with your data. You can apply for another job (if the current one is not satisfying and paying your bills on time) using your data. We don't throw jokes that are not meaningful and counter productivity.

Nonetheless, grab your seat, pop corn and be educated.

School of Hard knocks.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by winj3: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2017
mmsen:

China?
India?
WTH are you talking about.

You are not serious, China is filled with smart people, innovators, people who use farming, alternate diversified economic models to survive (regardless of leadership) - YET (yes YET) despite being 2nd largest economy in the world their nearly 2 billion population still has extensive poverty!

India is a 4th world country despite its economic successes, population explosion means there is not enough to go round.

I beg SHUT UP! Opinions like yours contributes to lack of family planning and overpopulation!
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by mmsen: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
winj3:

You are not serious, China is filled with smart people, innovators, people who use farming, alternate diversified economic models to survive (regardless of leadership) - YET (yes YET) despite being 2nd largest economy in the world their nearly 2 billion population still has extensive poverty!

India is a 4th world country despite its economic successes, population explosion means there is not enough to go round.

I beg SHUT UP! Opinions like yours contributes to lack of family planning and overpopulation!

You said that overpopulation is the "black man's problem" - are the Chinese or Indians 'black'?
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by winj3: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
mmsen:

You said that overpopulation is the "black man's problem" - are the Chinese or Indians 'black'?

My priority is blacks not anyone else!

I repeat, lack of family planning and overpopulation is black man's problem!

And illiterates like you are not helping to create awareness of the problem
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by mmsen: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
winj3:

My priority is blacks not anyone else!

I repeat, lack of family planning and overpopulation is black man's problem!

And illiterates like you are not helping to create awareness of the problem

Where did I say that it is not a problem?

You're calling me illiterate but you can't even understand what is being written?

I asked a simple question and you failed to read between the lines, instead you took it personally.

Nor do you have the sense to look back to see that I've said thing about reckless breeding habits. The only difference is that I am acknowledging that it is a global issue that uninformed people make.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by winj3: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
mmsen:

Where did I say that it is not a problem?
You're calling me illiterate but you can't even understand what is being written?
I asked a simple question and you failed to read between the lines, instead you took it personally.
Nor do you have the sense to look back to see that I've said thing about reckless breeding habits. The only difference is that I am acknowledging that it is a global issue that uninformed people make.

It is not a global issue...NOT for whites anyway, China and India may have an already sizable population but they are not prone to having several wives and minimum 5-6 kids like blacks.

The most irresponsible race are BLACKS anywhere you find them. Nigeria happens to be one of the worst culprits and they never learn!
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by mmsen: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
winj3:

It is not a global issue...NOT for whites anyway, China and India may have an already sizable population but they are not prone to having several wives and minimum 5-6 kids like blacks.

The most irresponsible race are BLACKS anywhere you find them. Nigeria happens to be one of the worst culprits and they never learn!

China and India make up 3 billion people out from a global number of 7 billion. The other large Asian countries such as Indonesia, Pakistan and Bangladesh all have populations of over 150 million and those numbers continue to rise. In total the Asian populace comes to 4.4 billion, that's more than half the world's population.

Therefore it is a global issue. And men in Pakistan and Bangladesh may indeed have multiple wives. Likewise Indonesia.

And how can 'blacks' be the most irresponsible when it is Indian subcontinent that is the most overcrowded? Africa is a huge continent with under 1 billion people. India is smaller landmass but has a bigger population - who is being irresponsible here?

Africa is just under 1 billion.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by winj3: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
mmsen:

China and India make up 3 billion people out from a global number of 7 billion. The other large Asian countries such as Indonesia, Pakistan and Bangladesh all have populations of over 150 million and those numbers continue to rise. In total the Asian populace comes to 4.4 billion, that's more than half the world's population.
Therefore it is a global issue. And men in Pakistan and Bangladesh may indeed have multiple wives. Likewise Indonesia.
And how can 'blacks' be the most irresponsible when it is Indian subcontinent that is the most overcrowded? Africa is a huge continent with under 1 billion people. India is smaller landmass but has a bigger population - who is being irresponsible here?
Africa is just under 1 billion.

My concerns is more with sustaining the numbers, blacks are more irresponsible than any other race...making up the majority of single parent homes and unplanned childbirths - while the immediate economies cannot sustain such volume and load.

I cannot even start to compare 1 billion china or any other Asian economy with huge populations - with less overpopulated african countries.

The face of poverty is still blacks and africa, and it is clear that the poverty seriously derives from irresponsible childbirths in most familes.

The production of children in Nigeria for example is not equal to the earning power and affordability of the families that produced such numbers while china for example has affordability despite a larger overall population which when split down by families is much smaller than typical Nigerian ones.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) by mmsen: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
winj3:

My concerns is more with sustaining the numbers, blacks are more irresponsible than any other race...making up the majority of single parent homes and unplanned childbirths - while the immediate economies cannot sustain such volume and load.

I cannot even start to compare 1 billion china or any other Asian economy with huge populations - with less overpopulated african countries.

The face of poverty is still blacks and africa, and it is clear that the poverty seriously derives from irresponsible childbirths in most familes.

The production of children in Nigeria for example is not equal to the earning power and affordability of the families that produced such numbers while china for example has affordability despite a larger overall population which when split down by families is much smaller than typical Nigerian ones.

You're right that Nigeria has a problem with population growth and from a personal standpoint I do not understand the need to breed recklessly but it is India that is the epicenter for malnutrition, not Africa. And citizens of African nations are generally healthier and wealthier than those on the Indian subcontinent (where there are more people).

A good comparison would be between Pakistan or Bangladesh and Nigeria. Similar population sizes but the first two have smaller economies.

The problem in Nigeria depends on education which relates to region. Women in the north are being married off as children and so it should come as no surprise that a girl married at 16 will have 8 (or more children) during the course of her life. Women have a limited time during which they can produce children, if we can delay the age at which they marry then we can also limit the number of children that they will have.

We also need to ensure that sexual/reproductive health is taught to all which would mean challenging the various religious bodies that stand in the way of anything progressive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.