Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Kogi State Government Introduces Whistle Blower Policy With Immediate Effect. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Government Introduces Whistle Blower Policy With Immediate Effect. (638 Views)

See How Much Nigeria Recovered From Buhar's Whistle-blower’s Policy / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State Government Introduces Whistle Blower Policy With Immediate Effect. by Broommedia(f): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kogi State Government introduces Whistle Blower Policy with immediate effect

View the Picture of the Press release below

Re: Kogi State Government Introduces Whistle Blower Policy With Immediate Effect. by philGeo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
This government will not kill person oh, you never do one common project but you want people to they blow Whistle anyhow. A.P.C don turn Nigerians into Mad people, imagine.
Re: Kogi State Government Introduces Whistle Blower Policy With Immediate Effect. by princecool29(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
GYB administration is confused! Nothing to show for the past 1 year yet his media aides will keep singing his praise on social media... Flaunting the highest number of official entourage.... .... I pity my kogi people
Re: Kogi State Government Introduces Whistle Blower Policy With Immediate Effect. by mcent25: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
philGeo:
This government will not kill person oh, you never do one common project but you want people to they blow Whistle anyhow. A.P.C don turn Nigerians into Mad people, imagine.
bro hope you know the road to Lokoja.
Re: Kogi State Government Introduces Whistle Blower Policy With Immediate Effect. by mcent25: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
GYB is working wailers are wailing ....Lokoja is now a city.....
Re: Kogi State Government Introduces Whistle Blower Policy With Immediate Effect. by philGeo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
mcent25:
bro hope you know the road to Lokoja.
I always mind my business.
Re: Kogi State Government Introduces Whistle Blower Policy With Immediate Effect. by mcent25: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
philGeo:
I always mind my business.
I like that 100% better mind your business.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senator Ali Ndume Suspended Because Of Senator Dino Melaye For 6 Month / Open Letter To Magu / The Bravest Recorded Act Of Valour In Most Recent Military Times By A So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.