Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR (16833 Views)

2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) / 2face Idibia At Zion And Nino's School Cultural Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by bjcuntis(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
veekid:
Fúck you 2face; Emmanuel Ugoli needs 50m for kidney transplant to save his life; here you re giving one useless agency approximately 4m. What for?
Cc.... Opethom
E sir, how much did u give Emma? Oh I remember, NOTHING! So STFU!

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Jaquar456: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
SIMPLY A SMALL FRACTION OF WHAT HE WAS BRIBED WITH TO PULL OUT OF THE RALLY.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Maybe a percentage of what he got for canceling the prostest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by walozanga(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Davash222:
He should just goan sit down!!

"... “ I want to help people who have been forced to flee their homes because of different issues. "

Listen to yourself, what happened when the people needed you most
. grow up and start appreciating good things

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by AdonaiRoofing(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Good of you Tubaba

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by delli(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nice one senior man keep the good work going more blessing bro

U no go just kill ur self for other people who can do and are just making noise

He don't just ans the name for noting
#morerespect2baba

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by VeniJu: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Davash222:

"... “ I want to help people who have been forced to flee their homes because of different issues. "

Oga, you that stood by dem when they needed you, did u give dem a cup of garri?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by walozanga(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
bjcuntis:
E sir, how much did u give Emma? Oh I remember, NOTHING! So STFU!
my dear dont reply anybody that has kid on his username. he is truly a kid

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by ychris: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
A
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by tolexy007(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Davash222:

See what weed is doing to your life

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by arowstev2000: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Twizzy30:
Nigerian guy living in Sweden smartly married a Swedish lady, so as to be legally certified with resident permit, but the lady was not aware of this. He lied to the lady that he is from Kenya because of the bad reputation of Nigerians in that part of Sweden. After their wedding, the lady returned home one day and informed the guy that she met her friend, a Swedish lady also married to a Kenyan and will like them to have a dinner together. The Naija guy was disturbed and kept thinking how he will get out of this dark spot. He postponed and postponed the proposed dinner until he got tired of postponing. Finally the D-DAY came, they all sat down in a restaurant. Our Naija guy was quiet and was sweating profusely in spite of the cold atmosphere of Sweden (-8C). The ladies asked their husbands to communicate in their local dialect since they are both from same country(Kenya). The Naija guy being a man of great savvy decided he will just speak Igbo, if the other guy didn't understand, he will claim that he is from another tribe and region in Kenya. Then he started, "Nwanne a wum nwafo owerri, owerre nchi ise, I wu kwanu onye olee, daa? The other Kenyan looked up and replied "Ah Nwanne, ekele diri chineke, onyena asuru ndigbo uzo ha. E chekwe m na enwela m nsogbu taa. Abu m nwafo AHIAZU Mbaise . Nwanne birikwe o! They shook hands and embraced each other to the admiration of the ladies. Igbo's no dey carry last. Igbo kwenu! Don't laugh alone, share.

Crime and my ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by VeniJu: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
veekid:
Fúck you 2face; Emmanuel Ugoli needs 50m for kidney transplant to save his life; here you re giving one useless agency approximately 4m. What for?
Cc.... Opethom
Pls, give that Emmanuel 5m.. i will complete the rest.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by paradigmshift(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Davash222:

my guy shut up idiot....
animal on uniform

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by teozey111(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Davash222:

every witch from ur 2baba's fada's side.....die die die die

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by VeniJu: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
SmartMugu:
2-face with 2-mouths. He might wake up tomorrow now and ask them to return his money. That's what happens when people can't stand on their grounds? Why start something you can't finish?
Thank God u realised you're a mugu.. That tells us you could not stand your ground.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Kog45(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Nice gesture but if he has this kind of money why is his mother still teaching
Kai wahala dey nairaland o!see comment

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by paradigmshift(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
SmartMugu:
2-face with 2-mouths. He might wake up tomorrow now and ask them to return his money. That's what happens when people can't stand on their grounds? Why start something you can't finish?

my guy stop being a fool of yourself..
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by paradigmshift(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

see your reasoning , if he's rich, make e mama dey house abi as liability... Africans n useless thinking

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Twizzy30:
Nigerian guy living in Sweden smartly married a Swedish lady, so as to be legally certified with resident permit, but the lady was not aware of this. He lied to the lady that he is from Kenya because of the bad reputation of Nigerians in that part of Sweden. After their wedding, the lady returned home one day and informed the guy that she met her friend, a Swedish lady also married to a Kenyan and will like them to have a dinner together. The Naija guy was disturbed and kept thinking how he will get out of this dark spot. He postponed and postponed the proposed dinner until he got tired of postponing. Finally the D-DAY came, they all sat down in a restaurant. Our Naija guy was quiet and was sweating profusely in spite of the cold atmosphere of Sweden (-8C). The ladies asked their husbands to communicate in their local dialect since they are both from same country(Kenya). The Naija guy being a man of great savvy decided he will just speak Igbo, if the other guy didn't understand, he will claim that he is from another tribe and region in Kenya. Then he started, "Nwanne a wum nwafo owerri, owerre nchi ise, I wu kwanu onye olee, daa? The other Kenyan looked up and replied "Ah Nwanne, ekele diri chineke, onyena asuru ndigbo uzo ha. E chekwe m na enwela m nsogbu taa. Abu m nwafo AHIAZU Mbaise . Nwanne birikwe o! They shook hands and embraced each other to the admiration of the ladies. Igbo's no dey carry last. Igbo kwenu! Don't laugh alone, share.
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by okwobros(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Its a good gesture but i think your village people need that money pass especialy the people of agatu.
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by paradigmshift(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jaquar456:
SIMPLY A SMALL FRACTION OF WHAT HE WAS BRIBED WITH TO PULL OUT OF THE RALLY.

another zombie spoted
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by claremont(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Twizzy30:

Translation for the non-Igbos?
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Gbemini(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why about refugees here in naija hmnnmmmmm
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Kog45(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Davash222:

When idiot talks,mumu w thumb up but d wise ones w just keep silent.My man pls read your comment and see where u belong.IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by jasysandra(f): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
A good thing to do. I still respect you sir.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by melejo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Davash222:

poor man, you are good only in pointing fingers but what have you done to help anyone before

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by YESpParticipant: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

YES-P PARTICIPANTS TO STAGE A NATIONWIDE PEACEFUL PROTEST.
https://www.nairaland.com/3652654/yes-p-notice-peaceful-nationwide-protest
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by martinsaba: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I bet you think the mother teaches in a mushroom school. She is a vice principal in tushed school, community college. Mean while it's not every body that want to stay idle and do nothing

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by GregyT(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
He is simply trying to redeem his image after the last failed protest. But he tried at least in this eco-recession. its not easy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photos / Uche Jumbo Set To Wed Footballer Boyfriend (ikechukwu Uche) / Sotayo Sobola Stuns In Native Attire And Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.