Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR (16834 Views)

2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) / 2face Idibia At Zion And Nino's School Cultural Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by eleshin(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Good move.

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Monk92(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
veekid:
Fúck you 2face; Emmanuel Ugoli needs 50m for kidney transplant to save his life; here you re giving one useless agency approximately 4m. What for?
Cc.... Opethom

Haba!!!... Na 2face damage Him kidneys?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by back2sender: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
SmartMugu:
2-face with 2-mouths. He might wake up tomorrow now and ask them to return his money. That's what happens when people can't stand on their grounds? Why start something you can't finish?
See mumu, tu baba Is adding value to lives.
What have you done to even help yourself? Before helping others?
This is the kind of projects tubaba should get involved and not ipod sponsored protest
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nice one cool
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by ChikaSunday(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ajasco222:
Lalasticlala

Tubaba my man
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Abudu2000(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
SmartMugu:
2-face with 2-mouths. He might wake up tomorrow now and ask them to return his money. That's what happens when people can't stand on thI could give rounds? Why start something you can't finish?
LMAO, wish i could give 20likes for this comment, anyways lets cut the guy a little slack, we all know what d coward is trying to do...
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Twizzy30:
Nigerian guy living in Sweden smartly married a Swedish lady, so as to be legally certified with resident permit, but the lady was not aware of this. He lied to the lady that he is from Kenya because of the bad reputation of Nigerians in that part of Sweden. After their wedding, the lady returned home one day and informed the guy that she met her friend, a Swedish lady also married to a Kenyan and will like them to have a dinner together. The Naija guy was disturbed and kept thinking how he will get out of this dark spot. He postponed and postponed the proposed dinner until he got tired of postponing. Finally the D-DAY came, they all sat down in a restaurant. Our Naija guy was quiet and was sweating profusely in spite of the cold atmosphere of Sweden (-8C). The ladies asked their husbands to communicate in their local dialect since they are both from same country(Kenya). The Naija guy being a man of great savvy decided he will just speak Igbo, if the other guy didn't understand, he will claim that he is from another tribe and region in Kenya. Then he started, "Nwanne a wum nwafo owerri, owerre nchi ise, I wu kwanu onye olee, daa? The other Kenyan looked up and replied "Ah Nwanne, ekele diri chineke, onyena asuru ndigbo uzo ha. E chekwe m na enwela m nsogbu taa. Abu m nwafo AHIAZU Mbaise . Nwanne birikwe o! They shook hands and embraced each other to the admiration of the ladies. Igbo's no dey carry last. Igbo kwenu! Don't laugh alone, share.

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by DEWKID(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Davash222:
He should just goan sit down!!

"... “ I want to help people who have been forced to flee their homes because of different issues. "

Listen to yourself, what happened when the people needed you most

and think you should goan sit down nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by femo86(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Twizzy30:
Nigerian guy living in Sweden smartly married a Swedish lady, so as to be legally certified with resident permit, but the lady was not aware of this. He lied to the lady that he is from Kenya because of the bad reputation of Nigerians in that part of Sweden. After their wedding, the lady returned home one day and informed the guy that she met her friend, a Swedish lady also married to a Kenyan and will like them to have a dinner together. The Naija guy was disturbed and kept thinking how he will get out of this dark spot. He postponed and postponed the proposed dinner until he got tired of postponing. Finally the D-DAY came, they all sat down in a restaurant. Our Naija guy was quiet and was sweating profusely in spite of the cold atmosphere of Sweden (-8C). The ladies asked their husbands to communicate in their local dialect since they are both from same country(Kenya). The Naija guy being a man of great savvy decided he will just speak Igbo, if the other guy didn't understand, he will claim that he is from another tribe and region in Kenya. Then he started, "Nwanne a wum nwafo owerri, owerre nchi ise, I wu kwanu onye olee, daa? The other Kenyan looked up and replied "Ah Nwanne, ekele diri chineke, onyena asuru ndigbo uzo ha. E chekwe m na enwela m nsogbu taa. Abu m nwafo AHIAZU Mbaise . Nwanne birikwe o! They shook hands and embraced each other to the admiration of the ladies. Igbo's no dey carry last. Igbo kwenu! Don't laugh alone, share.

Abeg wetin be the meaning? I know say na something funny grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by irepsuccess: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Nice gesture but if he has this kind of money why is his mother still teaching

those that imply that his mother is suffering??
nigerians sha!!
if u do bad,dem go criticize and if u do good, dem go criticize too.
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by ColdSweat(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
nice
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by bikefab(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
2baba, Africa's all time best. Correct man, hate him, love him, it takes nutin away from him.
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by delpee(f): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Nice gesture but if he has this kind of money why is his mother still teaching

Teaching could be her passion and probably makes her happy. Money isn't the answer in every situation.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Enemyofpeace: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Seun when will you do same?
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Kingsolar: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Davash222:

"... “ I want to help people who have been forced to flee their homes because of different issues. "

learn 2 b appreciative of someone's effort.
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Babacele: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
cold:

Keep spewing fuckery! You probably think we're all amnesic. Whilst it is not our desire to ridicule those displaced by the insurgency in the north, we all know it is self inflicted. In their desperation to make the country ungovernable for a certain president from a 'so called minority ethnic group' which in any event remains the economic life line of the nation they kept digging, and digging, and digging. By the time they realised enormity of their actions, they had dug themselves in a hole that would take decades to get out of.
Lest you forget, your tin god Buhari once referred to actions by the federal government to arrest the situation as 'genocide against the north'. So please spare us this pseudo intellingent gibberish you put up there. We'll do the minimum required to help those in need. But we will never forget how they got there in the first place.
once again you just proved your ignorance and let us dispel your false insinuation as regards Buhari saying he would make the country ungovernable.... blablabla. It has been proven beyond doubt that he never said that but GEJ's fellow PDP chieftain that spew that rubbish you just tried to pin further on innocent women and children who had innocently submitted their sovereignty in 2011 to a clueless GEJ to lead and protect them. GEJ's presidency even apologized to Buhari when he took the lying PDP bastards to law courts. Google it.
Wasn't GEJ from ' the particular region that produce oil' in 2009 and 2011 when the whole nation including the NE made GEJ the president thinking he is the awaited political messiah only for him to be worse off ,and connived with the enemies of ND and Nigeria to unleash the most inhuman set of sleazes against the nation and particularly on Niger Delta as captured in the drunkard's philosophy of ' stealing is not corruption'?
Do you even know that the minorities in the NE like other parts of the north saw GEJ as a Messiah sort of only for him to prove to be a betrayer by exposing to them to all sorts of attacks ?

abegi , from Oct 1st bombing , the missing $20b oil money, to Azazi's assassination, the ineffectual Buffon was a total national disaster!
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by ZYZZA: 12:30am On Feb 28, 2017
Have you done anything for anyone?
Davash222:

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:41am On Feb 28, 2017
martinsaba:

I bet you think the mother teaches in a mushroom school. She is a vice principal in tushed school, community college. Mean while it's not every body that want to stay idle and do nothing
I meant owning her own school

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by SmartMugu: 3:37am On Feb 28, 2017
back2sender:

See mumu, tu baba Is adding value to lives.
This is the kind of projects tubaba should get involved and not ipod sponsored protest
When next you see your father, tell him to call me. I need to talk to him man to man on your matter. I'm sure he's aware ure a disgrace to him too.
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by back2sender: 4:58am On Feb 28, 2017
SmartMugu:

When next you see your father, tell him to call me. I need to talk to him man to man on your matter. I'm sure he's aware ure a disgrace to him too.
Liepod from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan, answer the question EDIOT
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by SmartMugu: 5:52am On Feb 28, 2017
back2sender:

Liepod from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan, answer the question EDIOT

I just forwarded this silly response of yours to your father. He'll advice you on how to respect everyone around you if they havent offended you personally in anyway after you wake his miserable self up with a kick in the morning.

Silly he-goat with no manners. Are you related to Tuface? I wrote a post on Tuface, an he-goat showed up claiming territory. I sabi you or your ancestors before? Shuo. Which kain mad pikin be this one? Na gutter dem born u?
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by back2sender: 6:04am On Feb 28, 2017
SmartMugu:

I just forwarded this silly response of yours to your father. He'll advice you on how to respect everyone around you if they havent offended you personally in anyway after you wake his miserable self up with a kick in the morning.

Silly he-goat with no manners. Are you related to Tuface? I wrote a post on Tuface, an he-goat showed up claiming territory. I sabi you or your ancestors before? Shuo. Which kain mad pikin be this one? Na gutter dem born u?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons n MORONS like you.
I will teach you and your generation SENSE here.
Re: 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR by martinsaba: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I meant owning her own school

You never can tell if she has one, she is such quiet lady

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photos / Uche Jumbo Set To Wed Footballer Boyfriend (ikechukwu Uche) / Sotayo Sobola Stuns In Native Attire And Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.