Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter (28451 Views)

Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Cambells: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
See Previous thread at https://www.nairaland.com/3652398/lauretta-onochie-blasts-dele-momodu

President Buhari's personal assistant on media, Lauretta Onochie, on Sunday criticized Dele Momodu for Praising Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in his article.

On seeing the Tweets, Mr Dele responded on Monday morning saying:

"Good morning Madam. I've been flying so just reading your tirades and vituperations against me. You picked on a wrong customer.

it takes a complete ignoramus to comment on an article he/she has not read or understood; when & where did I separate BUHARI/OSINBAJO?!

I know you want to do what you're paid to do but if sent on a slave errand you should behave like a freeborn and know how to join issues!

I’m not a professional activist like you and so your opinion of me is complete fallacy; I freely supported Buhari bec PDP was no option!

You did not have to hide behind one finger to attack me; I’m not a member of APC in order to maintain my freedom of speech & association!

In my article, I praised Buhari for having a deputy like Osinbajo who obviously in our usual tradition couldn’t do what he’s doing now!

I said parents would be proud of a child who’s upholding the family legacy; only mischief makers would get angry that I encouraged Osinbajo!

In fact you are the one getting angry and separating BUHARI/OSINBAJO just because I said something positive is beginning to happen!

What common-sense should I borrow from a rude person like you; where were you in 2015 when the GEJ guys attacked us like you’re doing now!

Do you think I cannot advise BUHARI like I did to GEJ; my support was never a blank cheque and only a loyal friend will tell you the truth!"

See more in the screenshots below;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/dele-momodu-lauretta-onochie-in-war-of.html

11 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Cambells: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Aristotle96(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Somebody's mother grin grin cheesy

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
lalasticlala, Mynd44 abeg shift base here ----ongoing war among Southerners on Twitter grin grin grin

So far Dele (SW) is leading with that last punchline......

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dele is a kid

19 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by BiafranBushBoy: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who are they?

Are the Big brother Nigerian housemates?

Nobody cares!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by AngelicBeing: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Instead of APC to appoint a competent adviser, they put these Agbero that has several skeletons in her cupboard, useless politicans8)

92 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Opakan2: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Typical of an Ipob slave..

They'll run their mouths to any length for their paymasters.. Kanu dey there dey rot for jail, the yeye woman no see anything talk

Silly woman

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Davash222(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dele na for where woman dey, u dey show power.. Davido is coming for you.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by koladebrainiac(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
lmaoo and they are both APC oo

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by TippyTop(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Laureta onochie is not only ugly on the outside, she's ugly on the inside too.
When caught with superior argument she always resort to insults and she has plenty, a despicable woman to boot.

90 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Davash222(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
kenonze:
Dele is a kid
Calling him that is a disgrace to Kids, especially my 2year old nephew.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Opakan2: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
mikezuruki:

I just described one idiot above. Same goes for you

Truth hurts.. pele

Later you'll blame yorubas for you guys misfortunes and marginalization but leave Lauretta, d fulani asslicker out

continue!

16 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by BrutalJab: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
kenonze:
Dele is a kid
Then, you must be a kidult.

30 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bob Dee should just ignore that silly....what's her name again self? Of all the presidents media aides, she's the one I detest most. She's rude, arrogant and combative. A character like her should not be speaking for the president.

34 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by omenkaLives(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
They should get a hotel room somewhere and spare us their horseshit already.

Hope Dele can still see his jaytee when standing. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Old people disgracing themselves online... angry

They need to be flogged.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by shukuokukobambi: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

Kai!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

See how that ipob woman is defending Buhari against an afonja. Are you sure she has no Fulani blood? cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by raker300: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
That woman always talks nonsense. Even when she was on nairaland as ngeneukwenu..na so so dust she dey like to yarn

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by anibi9674: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
ok
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by wristbangle: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Just imagine the meagre issue these two adults are deliberating on. Nonsense
Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Nukualofa: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Opakan2:
Typical of an Ipob slave..

They'll run their mouths to any length for their paymasters.. Kanu dey there dey rot for jail, the yeye woman no see anything talk

Silly woman
She is an afonja grin we gave her to your people whose spittle will cause WW3

17 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Nukualofa: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

How many rooms did you get on val day since she has left for another man grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by deomelo: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
DM like all the silly letter writers are useless attention seekers.

Regardless of his after though excuse, he tried to separate the common team effort between the President and the VP when in fact like the woman stated, this is a team effort.

Even a day old baby knows the VP is acting on behalf of his boss with consultations.

It is a deservice to the President, his VP, Nigeria and the APC to downplay or praise a team members effort over other team members.

Sadly, the useless man is too egotistical to understand and accept the woman's sane point about team effort.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by omenkaLives(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Kai!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

See how that ipob woman is defending Buhari against an afonja. Are you sure she has no Fulani blood? cheesy

grin grin

That your wailing orphan wants to kill himself in my mentions. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by Emekamex(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Comments on this thread prove that any Igbo person trying to support Buhari will always be treated as an outsider by so called 'progressives' when he/she challenges 'certain group of people'.

Do not belittle your brothers to please strangers as they will never see the good in you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by doublewisdom: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lauretta is as uncouth as she's ugly. She's an embarrassment to Delta State.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter by dumodust(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dele na my boy... dele, dele grin
This lauretta chick sha

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Workers Boo Chris Ngige At Workers' Day Rally (Video) / Governor Okowa & His Wife In Public Display Of Affection At An Event In Delta / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.