Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. (51979 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Native Attire To Interview...allow Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by phenase(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Don't wear this next time, unless if they job warrant you to wear Abada.

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Youngadvocate(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
See this Conductor... sad

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by donjayz321(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Click

https://foodfillment.has-jobs.com

Project Manager and Chef Needed
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by WINDSOW(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayima:
Well, i wore this to an interview today. I was asked why i wore it, my answer was because it's what i like and they said wow, don't u think you looks different? And i said exactly what i wanted. As i reached home, i got a text for the second stage of interview.
Ofcourse, the 'GM' job position.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by davidif: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:
Has Ambode started recruiting the "Graduate conductors"

Wow!!! This is when you know that your native culture has been subverted by a foreign culture completely.

That your native dress is now seen as inferior to a foreign outfit is truly sad.
Instead of focusing on his skills and qualifications they are focused on their native dress. It is no wonder things don't work well in Nigeria.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by dee02(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
cool nice one.. Did u get d job?
He scaled through to the second stage of the interview you fuc...king moro....n, cant you see or read what he wrote in his post?! angry
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by jobbitto(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:
....Oga u wicked oo
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by jobbitto(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:
Lol...Oga u wicked oo
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by savagefinder: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:

Kuku bury him na..wickedness

we have awarded you a diamond star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3642541/savages-hq-just-keep-scrolling

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by davidif: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
amuokuko:
^^ certainly they ve, Sure he applied for the Red BRT conductor.

Wow!!! This is when you know that your native culture has been subverted by a foreign culture completely.

That your native dress is now seen as inferior to a foreign outfit is truly sad.
Instead of focusing on his skills and qualifications they are focused on their native dress. It is no wonder things don't work well in Nigeria.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by davidif: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
sunnymighty:
If U believe this, U can believe anything.

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Blurryface(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayima:
Well, i wore this to an interview today. I was asked why i wore it, my answer was because it's what i like and they said wow, don't u think you looks different? And i said exactly what i wanted. As i reached home, i got a text for the second stage of interview.

If you went for a driver's job interview, that is fine.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by jadajada: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayima:

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by nurusystem(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
what stage are you sure is not 419,ifthey ask u money for form ,my guy boil out o..
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Babysho(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:

Below the belt man....not even below...you have squeezed his balls.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by talk2saintify(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
and then?

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Babysho(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ukeachu1:

Chai. You are weeked

He's what?
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
amuokuko:
^^ certainly they ve, Sure he applied for the Red BRT conductor.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by deathwing(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
I work in a big and very valuable organisation. I attended my job interview in native wear. I looked so hot that my interviewer took my tailor's phone number. You may not get away with it for a bank job, but I have never attended a serious interview in English clothes. I don't have a good frame for suit, but i dazzle in native.

If you're confident, you can do whatever the hell you want and get away with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Mintek: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by irepsuccess: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayima:
i guess the job isnt a high paying job
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Aburi001: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:
I wonder oooooo. This his #500 naira slipass though. shocked
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by cuteboy2: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Adeyeancah:
My prayer for you bro is that you get the job....at least that's minus 1 from people wey dey look for job. Good luck!

No it it minus 1 for people hoping to get 3 months temporary job promised by M-Power
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by weezyk(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayima:

Nice outfit. Meanwhile check out Biafra new constitution drafted by IPOB
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by weezyk(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayima:

Nice outfit. Meanwhile check out Biafra new constitution drafted by IPOB here https://whenhow24..com.ng/2017/02/constitution-of-biafra-fundamental.html?m=0
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by columbus007(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
sunnymighty:
If U believe this, U can believe anything.
Lol cheesy
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by ichommy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayima:

Nice and Simple Outfit.

How the interview? wink
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by dabrightt: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
OP u didn't tell us the type of job? Anyway I suspect a driving job or corporate gardener.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by greenmonk: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
davidif:

I don't see anything wrong with the attire. it is appropriate for the hot season we are experiencing now. All those with colonial mentality can go to England. In the USA guys go to their offices in jeans and T-shirts. What is the big deal with dress code and where has it taken us in the past 57 years?
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by wacoj(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is only possible if the interview was for the role of an assistant native doctor!
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by xtremeTall(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lol...
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by aprokomania(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I can't shake off. I feel strongly he went for GNLD recruitment drive. those guys are something else. if you like come with bath towel, they will tell you that you are the best candidate. if you don't even show up, you will still vet congratulatory text, right before they give you your bag full of soon to expire drugs to hawk round the streets of Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.