Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. (51988 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Native Attire To Interview...allow Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Ayima: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Only few persons have been able to evaluate my post.No wonder we fail Jamb every year. I am going to wear my correct suit for the second stage of the interview. I have got what i wanted, mind you it's a very big firm infact the bigest in my region.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by EasyMind(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
A bakery Job interview?

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
davidif:

Wow!!! This is when you know that your native culture has been subverted by a foreign culture completely.

That your native dress is now seen as inferior to a foreign outfit is truly sad.
Instead of focusing on his skills and qualifications they are focused on their native dress. It is no wonder things don't work well in Nigeria.
Yea that's why most businesses aren't striving because they look at the bottle can instead of the content inside the bottle.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by ChiefSweetus: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
They invite you for 2nd interview so alagbara go use cane flog u for boardroom ewu. sad
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Ayima: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:
Has Ambode started recruiting the "Graduate conductors"
People like you don't know anything, I'm very sure.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Ayima: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
They invite you for 2nd interview so alagbara go use cane flog u for boardroom ewu. sad
You must be the most foolish goat.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by drake2(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:

Chai! "HermesParis". Kontinue!

You Guys are just not from here oo!. lol.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by invinzible1: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Op, just thank your God! This your outfit it's enough to walk you out, but it's all about God.
Amy.. How u dy
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by ammyluv2002(f): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
invinzible1:

Amy.. How u dy
I full ground bro
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by ColtPython(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
franciskaine:
pls wear jeans and Polo for the next stage grin

Shorts and singlet with panama cap won't be a bad idea either grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Rexnegro(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayima:
Well, i wore this to an interview today. I was asked why i wore it, my answer was because it's what i like and they said wow, don't u think you looks different? And i said exactly what i wanted. As i reached home, i got a text for the second stage of interview.
I Have always advocate for This in Thi Country, we shouldn't always copy The whites in doing, for me corporate dressing don't matter if You ask me, cos What You Have upstairs And how You present is all That should Matter to any interviewer.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by hollywater: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:
U wicked.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by chiefoluigwe(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bros if you wear it to my office for an interview, nobody will answer you. You will be walked out of the interview
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by clerkent(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
op no mind them na bad belle full here.for your second stage wear singlet and wrapper make I know why them no go give you that job
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by manikspears: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
maybe na marketting job like gnld wey go pay subjected to conditions.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by manikspears: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayima:
Only few persons have been able to evaluate my post.No wonder we fail Jamb every year. I am going to wear my correct suit for the second stage of the interview. I have got what i wanted, mind you it's a very big firm infact the bigest in my region.
NNPC or Exxon Mobile?
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by dbelovd(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
deathwing:
I work in a big and very valuable organisation. I attended my job interview in native wear. I looked so hot that my interviewer took my tailor's phone number. You may not get away with it for a bank job, but I have never attended a serious interview in English clothes. I don't have a good frame for suit, but i dazzle in native.

If you're confident, you can do whatever the hell you want and get away with it.

U sure didn't go with slippers...
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by horllyma(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:

Are you kidding me.
Lolz
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by edudguy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Op, you do looks different
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by esthadewunmi(f): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yes is possible. I guess he went for interview as Iyaloja's driver ( head market women) grin or herbalist driver tongue his free to go like that.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by bababodmas(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
check out captivating stories dovetailing into topical issues on this blog www.frontpagegist.com.ng
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by mastar111: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Op. So u applied to work in a shrine abi. U will certainly get d job
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Zdoh(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
You all talking shit.....low self esteem been worry many for so long. Op has already uniquely stand up from his colleagues.I dont know why some will not even read in between the line?@op i wish you best of luck ..
#Rolemodel
#Legendary.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by karben(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is what happen when you tell borno state man...to bring passport for Agric loan.

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by ChiefSweetus: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayima:
You must be the most foolish goat.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Peasant. undecided
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Let us know if you get the bricklaying job. Cheers.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by egokudiowomoney: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
the guy said he wore the cloth to interview and some people are condemning him. What of if the interview is for farmers, bricklayers, carpenters or mechanic
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by stpat1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
I want to believe that what you wear to an interview depends on the kind of job you are gunning for.

I have never knotted tie and tucked in my shirt for any interview. It Jeans or chinos.
If you knot tie and tuck in packet shirt to an interview in some industry, they will automatically believe you are a wrong candidate even before you are interviewed.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by banky222: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
GNLD
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Icon79(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
This attire minus the slippers (abi na sandals) is actually good for a job interview. But the keyword being: it depends on the type of job you're interviewing for. If the interview is for a warehouse attendants, for instance, then this is a perfect attire for the interview. But if you're being interviewed for a bank manager then you definitely gotta change your wardrobe.

O pari

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by theNOISEmaker: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:
you are wicked.. I mean wicked!! hahahahahaha
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Bonnywest: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:

hilarious, so so hilarious...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread / Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.