Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. (51968 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Native Attire To Interview...allow Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Adesiji77: 2:07am On Feb 28, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by gentlewiz: 2:11am On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:
Has Ambode started recruiting the "Graduate conductors"

guy u wicked ooo lolzz
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by JVLI(f): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2017
well whether it is true or not.
Yes how he dressed is awkward based on the kind of Job he was interviewed for.
However, In life, business Jobs do not only come via dressings alone, they want to know the mind and the brain behind those clothes and before you begin to crucify me:
I have seen Janitors become MANAGERS after 6 months of straight diligent works.
The dressing i believe will fit in later. The way God moves is mysterious.
I have also seen a billionaire getting wedded to a prostitute.The latter scene was that he re packaged her and sent her back to school.
The way we all see are different. Criteria in Job interviews are more than sometimes dressing.
Do you know how many people dress well, but lose the real business etiquette required to build the business?
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Ayima: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2017
JVLI:
However, In life, business Jobs do not only come via dressings alone, they want to know the mind and the brain behind those clothes and before you begin to crucify me:
I have also seen a billionaire getting wedded to a prostitute.The latter scene was that he re packaged her and sent her back to school.
The way we all see are different. Criteria in Job interviews are more than sometimes dressing.
Do you know how many people dress well, but lose the real business etiquette required to build the business?
You are the only person who have been able to evaluate my post, most Nigerian graduates are too lazy. I have a reason for wearing that to an interview.I was interviewed and i did very well, my friend that wore suit did not get invite for the second stage.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Erums(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
some jobs deosnt really need you to dress inorder to be recruited ...@least GLND is a good example
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Sanchez01: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2017
IF you wore that to an interview, then it must be one horrible looking job. Most likely from the GNLD folks. Just go there with your money to buy your starter kit, and don't come back spamming the forum with phantom openings. cheesy
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Sanchez01: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
JVLI:
I don't know what you are being fed with but in the corporate world, the FIRST thing that counts is your outlook. Period!

By wearing leather slippers to work everyday

Perhaps you think the corporate world can be forgiving and allow you dress like the secretary of the NURTW and see you get that way to the top?

Off topic.
The way we all see are different.
Persepective does not apply in the corporate world. You're shabby, you're shabby. You're smart, you're smart.

Criteria in Job interviews are more than sometimes dressing.
Quite true, most especially if it is for the role of a bus conductor. Your first impression is your dress sense before approach. Do not misconstrue this, please.

Neatly dressed does not translate into keeping your corporate etiquette. However, it is a platform on which you are to ride on in order to close/conclude every task assigned to you.

You cannot have someone dress as the OP and allow him represent you in a business meeting. Now I'm beginning to understand why most youths are jobless. Imagine telling a panel you wore what you wore because you felt lie doing so. The job is not so serious, I believe.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by ayusco85(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:

My thoughts exactly..

On a more critical look Ur comment is

EPIC
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Roseey0(f): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
I would have believed you if you wore a shoe atleast

Don't come and deceive people to dress like you here.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by ilevic(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Did u apply as a news paper vendor?

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by oluwalewis(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:

He went for baba Ijebu interview, no native, no entry
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by BiafranBushBoy: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:

cc: Savagefinder

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis Cc: Ayima:

This Savagery will be remembered for generations to come...

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Chikelue2000(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:
Baba nawa for u o
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
HermesParis:
savage! Hahaha

you guys play too much lol
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Shun criticism personally I like this,I wish we could all switch to native wears for work
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by kilokeys(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
you really looks different grin
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Aminat508(f): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lmao, Nairalanders comment on this thread thou grin
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by adioolayi(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Don't over enjoy the Grace.... I advise you dress formally for the second interview
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Nihilist: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
JVLI:

How many lies in one post? grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Which type of interview, na for tailoring job? Be specific
Clean Playstation 4 (bought straight from the United States) never played here. with four games and 1 dual shock wireless controller with all cables).

Ps 4 Games include...

Blood borne
Watchdogs
dying light
Second son...

Please contact me on: 07067449037
Op.. Make you dey try not to dey lie big big lies ehn.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by baddosky1: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Screenshot of the text mssg or you are related to Lai Mohammed angry
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by thonyrule(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Job with naijabet abi?
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by ayusconcord(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
sunnymighty:
If U believe this, U can believe anything.

Abi you know see the super story
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by makkosky(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
GentleNaaz:

Is like its Radiolagos interview!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by jnrbayano(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
otipoju:

Yea. He will have proved in the first instance that he is capable of independent thinking and in the second instance that he can rise to the occasion and do what is needed to achieve desired results.

To reason this way, you must be very intelligent.

Nice one.

I believe the Op 100%. That act of his interests them.

Op,

Dress accordingly this time for the 2nd stage. Success.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by lipstick2(f): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na conductor job I'm apply for.
Re: This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. by jackie35(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayima:
Well, i wore this to an interview today. I was asked why i wore it, my answer was because it's what i like and they said wow, don't u think you looks different? And i said exactly what i wanted. As i reached home, i got a text for the second stage of interview.

ok o cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.