Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges (73922 Views)

Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by laribari(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Awwww... Baba looks really frail.. I'm suspecting cancer. cry

Hope you make it through sir. embarassed

The Lord is your strength. He will prove Himself mighty even in your case. It is well with you. embarassed

I do not know where a lot of people are getting their info from but "many people" are saying it's cancer and according to Google search news in June 2016 it was reported baba had cancer.

If Na true sey Na cancer, it's a shame oo becos baba don go be that and its only a matter of time. They all know and if you look deep, Osibanjo is already the president. See the attention he gets everywhere and dollar has dropped too. For the first time in 6 months, my company dropped prices today.

May God have mercy on our souls..... this life is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by omenkaLives(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

At least you didn't disagree with me.
Bros, dont let his belief bother you. Whether he believes or not, I've prayed for him? How exactly does my goodwill for him affect your life? undecided
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by viexcey(f): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Emekamex:
Why is he wearing the same cloth in all the pictures released so far?

Anyway, I wish him good health.
That is his get well cloth nah.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why is he covering his face? Obviously, our president is very sick and cannot preside over our country's affairs any longer.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by 0ubenji(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Emekamex:
...Why is he wearing the same cloth in all the pictures released so far?

Anyway, I wish him good health.
dead peeps don't change clothing jaree

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by irsakant: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
The man that has been buried.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
They should offer him a change of cloth. Abi, his Alfa advised him to wear that one everyday to avoid Abacha and Yaradua's ghost ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by NaWetinDey(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
It's like something has frightened him out of also rock seat. He now ran to his father the colonial master. But we are waiting for you to return after running. Why you dey fear na?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buhari always on the same clothe
and u said he's still breathing grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Annie939(f): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
pictures pictures pictures

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by hardbody: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:
Na only this cloth baba carry go London?

Smartest question I have read. Except of course it's the hospital garment.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Rilwayne001: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
See his head like leather ball shocked sad

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by ephi123(f): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:

Seems like it grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
Get well soon baba we miss you.

If I hear weem from ur mouth again eeh, you will tell me who send u message

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Beesluv: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Which of them is using that feeding bottle shocked

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Bitojoe(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
He really need prayers

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by NemzySeries(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
even in sickness baba is still wearing cap..... headache no dey worry am?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nah feeding bottle him dey suck? See the table nah

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by gurunlocker: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Same London FC home Jersey....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by ephi123(f): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Inanx:
LOL...I CAME ACROS DIS FUNNY WRITE UP. NIGERIANS ARE SO FUNNY... ...Latest Nursery Rhyme:
Old Buhari is sick and went to London...
Hum haa went to London...
He left our beloved country and travelled abroad...
Hum haa travelled abroad...
The sickness turned worse and he never returned...
Hum haa never returned..
There came some angry Nigerians that rumoured his death....
Hum haa rumoured his death...
Then came his speaker who said He's alive...
Hum haa said He's alive...
The next week came and he never came back...
Hum haa never came back...
Then came an artist to stage a protest...
Hum haa stage a protest...
Old Buhari called him and threatened his life...
Hum haa threatened his life...
Which made the scared artist to hiperty hop...
Hum haa hiperty hop...
Please I'm not the one that composed this rhyme
Hum haa composed you this rhyme...GET WELL SOON PRESIDO

Before DSS comes after you and say they found 1 trillion dollars in your pocket cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by delishpot: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
The man no Dey change cloth? I believe all these photos we're taken in one day. Dem just Dey bring them out piece meal

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
Get well soon baba we miss you.
who are the We??

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Bullet1234(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Googleus:
+44521349556480

I very bn calling that no since last week, but they only pick up once, then hangup and refuse to connect to me since then..

That's d home nos of our president over there..

Pls someone should continue to call that nos that we want to try traditional medicine if the one they ve over there is not working.. It's over 30 days na
The number you put up isn't a UK number.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by ginggerxy: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:
my sister I tire ooooh

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by kenoz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Is it only that carton brown wear he has ?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by segebase(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
na only this cloth he get

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by goodnews777: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
This one just come power come disgrace himself.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nogodyej: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
in a country of 180 million just four men kidnapped our president and no one is talking

#speakoutnija

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by estrong: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na one clth buhari carry go london. I be tink say na de same hux wen dem saraki go na de daughter go. Chairs don change colour oh. Buhari be like hiv patient

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by fuckjesus(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Opps!! I feel like farting on his daughter.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by tribalistseun: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rubbishh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.