Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges (73921 Views)

Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by gofnor(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Our beloved president muhammed Buhari.
malware:
God Bless Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Awwww... Baba looks really frail.. I'm suspecting cancer. cry

Hope you make it through sir. embarassed

The Lord is your strength. He will prove Himself mighty even in your case. It is well with you. embarassed
I don't have time for God, but fůck it... Amen.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by GodsOwnFav(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
sad just a single video call would go along way to quench rumors but the vegetable thing love to put over 180m people in suspense
This I know about you: YOUR MOUTH CAN KILL!
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by BeardedMeat(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

The Lord is your strength. He will prove Himself mighty even in your case. It is well with you. embarassed
You LIE! Buhary does not know God. He is the Antichrist. He has finally come to his end!
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by iamfrankoben: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2017
Everyday this same cloth haba!!!
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by tobiasbeecher: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2017
modath:

Taking no prisoners & feeding mischief makers dust of course, bunch of delusional pained mofos. cheesy cheesy

Look a bit further down small, one attention seeking nonetity that won't get none from Mo already jumped like a deranged monkey into my mentions.. :

As if they are anything else but irritants.. mtcheww smiley
You keep insulting people every time but always wont to claim the victim. Why haven't you ask yourself why do so much people hate me here, am I the only girl? Getting answers to these questions will go a long way in solving the problems you are passing through
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by flabush2241: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2017
why is d girl not sitting now... omo see photo editing oooo
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by malware: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2017
flabush2241:
why is d girl not sitting now... omo see photo editing oooo

Your brain needs editing
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by JoyceNelly(f): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Inanx:
LOL...I CAME ACROS DIS FUNNY WRITE UP. NIGERIANS ARE SO FUNNY... ...Latest Nursery Rhyme:
Old Buhari is sick and went to London...
Hum haa went to London...
He left our beloved country and travelled abroad...
Hum haa travelled abroad...
The sickness turned worse and he never returned...
Hum haa never returned..
There came some angry Nigerians that rumoured his death....
Hum haa rumoured his death...
Then came his speaker who said He's alive...
Hum haa said He's alive...
The next week came and he never came back...
Hum haa never came back...
Then came an artist to stage a protest...
Hum haa stage a protest...
Old Buhari called him and threatened his life...
Hum haa threatened his life...
Which made the scared artist to hiperty hop...
Hum haa hiperty hop...
Please I'm not the one that composed this rhyme
Hum haa composed you this rhyme...GET WELL SOON PRESIDO
One of my best Nursery Rythm..
you forgot to add "Buhari got up and plead for prayers....
hum haa plead for prayers
Here comes confusion that Lia is lying
hum haa lai is lying

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Alwayson: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=omenkaLives post=54115813]He wears the same cloth, it's a big problem. He changes clothes, he's wasting taxpayers' money.

The desires of men are indeed insatiable.[/quote)
chosen attire for his wellness
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Holuwadamil(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Nah only one cloth baba carry go London?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Peacefulgold(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2017
so dem hang Nigerian flag for am for hospital, Abi London don become our capital true true...
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Jesusloveyou: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
sad just a single video call would go along way to quench rumors but the vegetable thing love to put over 180m people in suspense
that is what i told him to do.
To keep you ipods in suspense.
And buhari is just laughing in one corner, how you all play along, after you ipods declare him dead.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by maxtrontips: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Heaven will judge you.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Jesusloveyou: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2017
BeardedMeat:
You LIE! Buhary does not know God. He is the Antichrist. He has finally come to his end!
and you that do contrary to the wil of God is not antichrist.
I say unto you ipods today, except you repent and change your way, you wil be worst than antichrist.
Becos the word of God make us understand that an hypocrite is worst than those that does not believe in christ.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Jesusloveyou: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2017
Peacefulgold:
so dem hang Nigerian flag for am for hospital, Abi London don become our capital true true...
who told you he is in hospital.
You ipods wil always be kept in suspense

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by BeardedMeat(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and you that do contrary to the wil of God is not antichrist.
I say unto you ipods today, except you repent and change your way, you wil be worst than antichrist.
Becos the word of God make us understand that an hypocrite is worst than those that does not believe in christ.
Mtcheeeww...boring! Is the London Vegetable in the soup pot yet?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by BeardedMeat(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
And who told you he is not in ICU? HAS HE PHONED YOU YET?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by iluvdonjazzy: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

AND THE MAN NO KUKUMA GET BODY BEFORE
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
NemzySeries:
even in sickness baba is still wearing cap..... headache no dey worry am?

But bubu and his cap business tire me.
Didn't know it bothers you too.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by NemzySeries(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

But bubu and his cap business tire me.
Didn't know it bothers you too.
hahahahahahahahahaha, Oga it rili dos oooo, d man carry d cap mata like hiz life depends on it
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
NemzySeries:

hahahahahahahahahaha, Oga it rili dos oooo, d man carry d cap mata like hiz life depends on it

Him and amosun, that one nah to Dey wear filla him sabi. He doesn't do anything in his state.
Cap and irresponsibility seems to be a trademark now.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by NemzySeries(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Him and amosun, that one nah to Dey wear filla him sabi. He doesn't do anything in his state.
Cap and irresponsibility seems to be a trademark now.
hahahahahahahahahahaha, amosun's cap can sew 3boxers for me
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Sucexpbojc(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2017
hmmmm,nawa ooo,they are playing with my skul oo
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Peacefulgold(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Oya afonja over sabi, where him dey, him dey olumo rock dey do press up,dey there dey deceive urself....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.