Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges (73933 Views)

Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Jodha(f): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Aboki eer'where.. Typing trash..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by damsity(f): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:
Na only this cloth baba carry go London?
U jes carry d questn frm my mouth... e tire me o

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Bowwow11(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
na only this cloth PMB get
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by steppin: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
He wears the same cloth, it's a big problem. He changes clothes, he's wasting taxpayers' money.

The desires of men are indeed insatiable.
Yeah, right. They're just digging up old pictures of him in London.
If they were new, the clothes won't be the same in every picture.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Buharimustgo: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Awwww... Baba looks really frail.. I'm suspecting cancer. cry

Hope you make it through sir. embarassed

The Lord is your strength. He will prove Himself mighty even in your case. It is well with you. embarassed

Garba Shehu are u back?we know all of u in Naira land

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Clemsworld:
Everytin just missing in this country.

Our girls

Our Money

Our budget

Our President now!

One similarity is that we always see their pictures. For hope

N*&&a I know deep down you really do not mean all these.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by onome2013: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
God protects him for us in Jesus name
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by akpamfet: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Baba dey use feeding bottle now Look the stool beside him...
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buhari is now Merlin
Wearing one cloth inza oder room everyday.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:
My sister, na wetin I wan ask be that

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by femolii: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Old pix
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by winj3: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
He has cancer, the duration of treatment suggest that.
He is selfish otherwise he will know that it's all over and resign!
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by origima: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
hungryboy:
Grandpapa were suppose dey him house dey chop army pension

Use the small strength were remain service Aisha for d other room

Wan come carry Nigeria problem for head

Baba resign now

Before Nigerians prob lemma kill you

Even at ur age,ur little problems are weighing you down to stupor.Buhari is using as sacrifice to better Nigeria why not think of what to do to better ur future and leave a highly successful man like Buhari alone
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by me69: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
sad just a single video call would go along way to quench rumors but the vegetable thing love to put over 180m people in suspense
rest at peace the man is alive.....abi u want kill yourself becoz of hating. Haters shall fail
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nothing do you Baba
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Tjayjosh(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
sad just a single video call would go along way to quench rumors but the vegetable thing love to put over 180m people in suspense
The vegetable thing is still > your father.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by canalily(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Where is the girl sittingundecided the seat is very far from her glutus maximusgringrin
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Ibime(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Ahmiee(f): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
biko is this the only cloth buhari travelled to London with
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by baddosky1: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
Get well soon baba we miss you.
Go and join him!
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by saraphina(f): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

Hope you make it through sir. embarassed

The Lord is your strength. He will prove Himself mighty even in your case. It is well with you. embarassed
amin...
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by skuribeebo: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
Get well soon baba we miss you.
miss who ?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by baddosky1: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
origima:

Even at ur age,ur little problems are weighing you down to stupor.Buhari is using as sacrifice to better Nigeria why not think of what to do to better ur future and leave a highly successful man like Buhari alone

Did you just say "highly successful"?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by omenkaLives(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
saraphina:
amin...
Are you who i think you are? Please tell me no! shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Rilwayne001: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

Obviously the more reason why his face wasn't captured in the pics.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Lilimax(f): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
smithsydny:
Nah feeding bottle him dey suck? See the table nah
Chai Nairalanders! Was expecting to see this comment on sighting the feeding bottle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by saraphina(f): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Are you who i think you are? Please tell me no! shocked shocked
wrong identity
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Culin(f): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buhari is so humble he wears the same cloth every time someone visits
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Totti9(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
They don't know that tinubu and co that went to see him only went they to access if he can make it they already know the truth
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:
I asked myself the same question. This picture was obviously taken on the same day as the others.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by potent5(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
That thing on the sidetable like small pikin feeding bottle na it?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by omenkaLives(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
saraphina:
wrong identity
Pheeeew! Thank God. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) / Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.