Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency (29165 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Goroz: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ol
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by exlinkleads(f): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
chai - APC

What is really wrong with you people? Why are u so much concerned with how people perceive things?

Abeg VP don port to PDP? Is he not the presidency? Why are u guys disturbing the peace of this country?

You are an incumbent government and yet you are still the opposition.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by ddippset(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by otitokoroleti: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
AWON ODE
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by phyllosilicate(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
okay
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by funkyibodude(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Words of failed failures....

Meanwhile back from one and half month ban... God have mercy upon that
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by chibuthanks: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Noted they should carry on
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
those who contend with poor Nigerians and have sworn to Impoverish them by making everything harder for them, God in heaven will contend with them as well... if it is buhari... oooohh God is contending with him already... as for tinubu houseboy... well i dont know... they say he is a pastor lol....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by feldido(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Guilty Conscience and Low self esteem
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
House of cards

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by bukaeno1: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kilode ten beef VP osinbajo na hin work he's doing
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by femmy123(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
KingGBsky:

http://punchng.com/osinbajo-not-performing-better-than-buhari-presidency/
Nobody is saying one is better than d other but I guess d presidency is really stupid for judging
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
In the 80s, it was Tunde Idiagbon that did all the jobs and Buhari took the glory. Never again should one person work and another takes the glory.

Osinbanjo is a better President, even in the dreams than Buhari. How can Buhari, that has not GCE result, perform better than a Professor of Law, a SAN for that matter.

Buhari should just be taking his salary and sleeping. Let educated people handle the job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
These people are just fools. Even those of us on the forum know the essense of all that comparism; to drive a wedge between Osinbajo and his boss, and to divide APC supporters. How come those who are being paid to be smart just cant seem to be smart?

Baba's glory is Osinbajo's and Osinbajo's is Baba's- it is one indivisible ticket they work with!

Someone should tell that to those thick headed fools handling presidential PR. angry
mynd44

yorubas are now supportng their own and no longer supporting buhari.....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by smartleo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
cstr55:

Did osibanjo tell you he is better than buhari?
You better don't place him on a pedestal that he did not place himself. He is at best a more educated version of buhari, but still in the same clueless mould.
He has not done anything really worthwhile or inspiring if we think rationally about it.
Just continue to speak nonsense,you hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Trybes(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Let the people say, stop trying hard to convince them
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by otitokoroleti: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
madridguy:
Ok
yoruba muslim as usual

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Rilwayne001: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
MrPresident1:
Rilwayne001, you are one of the people praying that Buhari will not come back, abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obama left office on January 20, Buhari left office on January 23...

Hahahahaha grin

Nah, i pray he comes back.... In 2024 angry
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by cstr55: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
smartleo:

Just continue to speak nonsense,you hear.
Let me humour you.
Tell me the nonsense in what I have said and prove me wrong with real facts that you can defend.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by omenkaLives(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

mynd44
Calling on him for calling PR team of the preaidency fools? I think you got screws loose somewhere. angry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by MrPresident1: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Alfa Rilwayne001, you sef are feeling the chain-ge abi? cheesy cheesy

Do you now see the importance of the Abiodun and Aole parable? GEJ is Abiodun, PMB is Aole!
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by maxzzo1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na wao for APC very disguising
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by cstr55: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Osibanjo is just a marginal upgrade on buhari because of his education. Still not enough quality to be president of any serious country.
If he was that much a significant upgrade on buhari, he wouldn't have been silent while Nigeria turned to shitt under his boss.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by KingGBsky(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

hahahahahahaha Infact he should come and rare his cow.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Nogodyej: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
you me osibanjo administration is not trying ohh my God you need sense
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
what osinbajo will achieve in 2years, a thousand buharis cannot in 30years
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by ALAYORMII: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
A house divided against itself can not stand
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by manikspears: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
The presidency must be high on Scarface crack. Mind you I'm not saying buhari did not try o, but oshibajo is performing well and with all that has happened lately,the guy has surpassed the president.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by maticanto(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
It's our duty to assess our leaders....not presidency.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by ginggerxy: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
doublewisdom:
Subtle warning to the Osubande hyping SW propaganda media .
they want to place the slave above his master or the SW thinks the north is not aware of their media propaganda? Let's just sit back and watch how the event unfold.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by ifexezim(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jealousy in play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.