Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency (29168 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by omsal84(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Buhari 1 - 9 Osinbajo grin grin grin
You are very generous. It is actually Buhari =0, Osinbajo =10.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by basilo102: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
APC doing the opposition work of very well.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Kdon2: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
ginggerxy:
they want to place the slave above his master or the SW thinks the north is not aware of their media propaganda? Let's just sit back and watch how the event unfold.

When you continue to wait for dooms day,when it comes it will overtake you too
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by ceejay4real(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buhari should be given a 2-year study leave. Simple! We're ok with Osinbajo. Period!
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by talk2emma: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
APC and lie

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Elbowroom: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Hmm APC and childishness, must they comment on everything?

This one pain u well

Cos the words touch your lungs
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Kdon2: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Elbowroom:

This one pain u well

Cos the words touch your lungs

Jobless clowns
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Gbemini(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
We know but osinbajo is the best ,buhari wey no sit down for office for 2 days,naso he dey travel go everywhere
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by okeyfrank: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
May Buhari never come back as the President of this country anymore. Cary on Osinbajo!!! Continue reaching out to all interest groups and bringing all parties together, rather than the dullard that would send the indecent military to kill agitators.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Even the london based mr vegetable knows his cabals are un-repentant liars!
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mskrisx:

Bro u very crazy grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg which one is "bad belle president " grin grin

Na wa ooo everybody dey vez
na so ooo we dey vez for presido ooo
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Akhere1: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don hear you thank you sir
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Dman00(m): 1:31am On Feb 28, 2017
I swear everytime presidency go dy talk why The president dy keep silent like issue of buratai etc and the tok say Cabal never take over!
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by JaaizTech: 2:09am On Feb 28, 2017
KingGBsky:
Sometimes I wonder why our minister's and aides are so much concerned about what people say about the government in comparism of buhari and Osinbajo, when they should work hand in hand to take us off this recession they brought upon Nigerians.

Very stupid people. If anybody was to suppose to address this issue, then the acting president should have.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by lagdmark(m): 2:36am On Feb 28, 2017
How can osinbajo a professor consult an invisible man on life support for advice.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by saintade01(m): 3:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Is our memory too short?:• In 2016 this was said:

"Buhari is a failure for appointing his VP, a professor of law, to head his economic team....I implore him to look for capable hands whether in Nigeria or in the Diaspora, or whether in the APC or the PDP to be in his economic team"
...Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

• And on February 25, 2017 this was said:

"Whatever it is that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is doing to strengthen the Naira, he should teach his boss Buhari whenever he returns"
...Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

AND THE NEXT ONE:

• In January 2015 (during the presidential election campaigns) this was said:

"Pastor Yemi Osinbajo is a disgrace to Christianity for joining the evil APC Islamic party, and for agreeing to run with Buhari..."
...Femi Fani-Kayode

• And on February 25, 2017 this was said:

"Yemi Osinbajo is God's gift to the APC"
...Femi Fani-Kayode

My enemies will turn around and eat their shit!
Amen?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by KanwuliaExtra: 4:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Surprise, surprise!
I was not holding my breath.

TINUBU'S disciples can never perform lai lai!

How can ROGUES perform? undecided
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Nauttyprof(m): 4:41am On Feb 28, 2017
They tell us how Osinbajo is not performing better than Mr. President but keep emphasizing how the V. P us more of a figure head, receiving instructions from Mr. President. Who is fooling who? We see a better difference and yet the go to press just to spew rubbish. May God help this Country
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Dareomo(m): 4:42am On Feb 28, 2017
PYO is not performing more than PMB -Ojudu.
PMB is not sick, he is resting in London -Lai.
I spoke with PMB, he asked of my family and said no cause for worry, i am so happy he said he will call me back -Adeshina.
etc. . . . .
Please let them alone, they are doing their job and doesnt want to risk loosing theur job when their pay Master is back.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by TijaniAbu: 5:20am On Feb 28, 2017
Fake Pastor Osinbajo is the one that sponsored the media to be saying he is performing better than Buhari. Now that his foolish talk has backfired he is just remembering he came to power on joint ticket? He should remember to give foreign press his revised memo. Conduct most unbecoming of an acting president who is supposed to be loyal, is this not the same vice president that complains all over the place that he is not allowed to do anything? Fake Pastor.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by nikz(f): 6:13am On Feb 28, 2017
See beef
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 28, 2017
otabuko:
The presidency is Mad. I don't want to talk too much!
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
In the 80s, it was Tunde Idiagbon that did all the jobs and Buhari took the glory. Never again should one person work and another takes the glory.

Osinbanjo is a better President, even in the dreams than Buhari. How can Buhari, that has not GCE result, perform better than a Professor of Law, a SAN for that matter.

Buhari should just be taking his salary and sleeping. Let educated people handle the job.
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2017
seguntijan:
I thought they say nothing good in Apc. I beg, is prof Yemi Osinbajo una the praise now, not one of us? Its time we bluntly and arrogantly start telling moaning wailers to shutup now.
wailing is not bc ApC is in control wailing is bc the captain that was in charge in APC crew was sinking 9ja and we are all in the ship. Now the assistant captain is in control bc his boss is tired and we see he is doing well, can't we say thank God for our life again?
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2017
Can you shut up and let somebody fix this economy?
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by bejeria101(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2017
E just dey pain una,since una dunce no sabi anything,presidency be acting like a spoilt kid,tufia!
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by mildteddy(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Emekamex:
If that makes them happy grin

My own opinion is that Buhari's vacation should be extended by 2 years.

cheesy
I share that opinion too.

Onye ezi omume welu ochichi, umu chukwu anulia
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by 12inchDickson: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
In the 80s, it was Tunde Idiagbon that did all the jobs and Buhari took the glory. Never again should one person work and another takes the glory.

Osinbanjo is a better President, even in the dreams than Buhari. How can Buhari, that has not GCE result, perform better than a Professor of Law, a SAN for that matter.

Buhari should just be taking his salary and sleeping. Let educated people handle the job.
tell this children they know nothing, bunch of Internet warriors, ask dem questions on street they start stammering...
Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
“It is now that the policies we are implementing are maturing and they are seeing the result. It is not a question of one person being better than the other person.

The thing mature prematurely o! cry
Ee for wait make Baba Cassandra Come back from Holiday fes nau! sad
Anyway in Nigeria, an illiterate "cow herder" is ruling millions of Msc holders and hundreds of PhD holders and he has a Professor as his vice grin. He can also hire hundreds of SANS to defend his "missing" certificate and employs youths whose job is to hail him on Nairaland cool .

And all you foooooools are dreaming of a better Nigeria okwa ya? undecided

Kwantinuuu undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency by Elbowroom: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kdon2:

Jobless clowns

Black calling kettle black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo State Govt Cabinet Splits Into Factions Over Akeredolu’s Ill-health / Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.