Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) (61380 Views)

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) / Corper Rocks Jacket & Short NYSC Outfit. Hit Or Miss? / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Naff24(f): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Papiikush:
They are Muslims aren't they?
And what does that supposed to mean?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Musharraf: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
WINDSOW:
MMust they cover themselves like masquerades? Some of them are worst than whores I could recall how Alfa used to bang.... lemme save t details for heaven sake

Stop using the word masquerade if you don't want the wrath of God upon yourself, have you ever see the any picture of Mary ((mother of Jesus(Peace be Unto Him)) her body as some ladies use to do in this era of ours
What a hypocrite you are.
They covered their body not for people to praise they but rather to follow the teaching of their religion.
If you give birth to a girl, u can decide to dress for her anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by kabawa(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
They are illiterates

you are far worse than a street hawker.
CALLING GRADUATES ILLITERATES BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO BE MODEST
GET A LIFE AND STOP HATING BRO.
IT COST YOU NOTHING TO HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF REASONING OKAY grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Murjem(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Just sharrap there!!! Don't say whay you have no single knowledge about.
What even brought about the issue of Muhammad here if not for your over hyped bigotism

Bayonle10:
na rubbish.
dem be mumu.
that muhammad na big scammer ,person wey tell you say earth flat,say he travel with horse wey get wing and the only witness na the horse,he tell you say dog go dey chase away angels -who angels don epp ?? ,he tell you say rock and tree fit talk,he still tell you say if fly land for your food, try catch the fly and dip am inside that food.
your brain no work say this kind thing fit cause accident for naija road.
who wan employ you with this parachute

why e be say God no get other purnishment,fire this fire that .
hell fire sweet na there i dey go,i wan go meet jackson,i wan go meet celebs wey don die,na vip the place go be.

no hell fire exist
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by baesheska(f): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bayonle10:

i'm an hafiz
and its fading.
so i'm not a christian and i'm not a muslim, i know lot about those religions .
i'm angry because of all i passed through in the name of this religion.
God is not great trust me

then if he's not great to you.. he's great to others who believes in him... please don't judge any religion, it's not nice...I usually don't comment on Nairaland neither do I like talking about religion. I'm a Muslim n it pains me each day wen I see the religion being portrayed as terrorism n all sorts of negative things.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Bayonle10: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
baesheska:

you do not even hv a good manner of speech... you're bluntly speaking with hatred in you. who knows if in the future you're going to work under a Muslim. if you're a graduate n you're judging n saying this...then I must say, I'm highly disappointed
what is it gan ? i swear if i have the opportunity to face that muhammad i will box him to death.
millions are roaming around like a mad man just because of the lies he had created.
dont be disappointed at all cus i'm not even a graduate and if i was i see no reason why you should be disappointed..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Nukualofa: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Some things just don't go together. Such as oil and water, Garri and salt, Islam and civilization.
Thought you are a Muslim undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by DonCortino: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Terrorists costume! I guess they are doing costume day.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Musharraf: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
They are illiterates

Who is more illiterate than somebody like you for God sake
I think you should go back to your dictionary and check the meaning of 'illiterate'

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by WINDSOW(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Musharraf:

Stop using the word masquerade if you don't want the wrath of God upon yourself, have you ever see the any picture of Mary ((mother of Jesus(Peace be Unto Him)) her body as some ladies use to do in this era of ours
What a hypocrite you are.
They covered their body not for people to praise they but rather to follow the teaching of their religion.
If you give birth to a girl, u can decide to dress for her anyhow.
Which God wrath urs or mine? Av u seen ur people involving in atrocious acts? It is not by covering the body bt the Hrt that matter most. U guys are bigots. Am sorry if I sound abusive.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by loomer: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
HateU2:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided
Coman see them here in the North embarassed.
Oro won ti sun mi big time

Now people dey insult them because of their beliefs.

It u were a devoted Christian, and ur son or daughter come decided to be gay and wan do wedding, will u attend or not?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na so e dey start, very soon e go end like dis.. ..

Just see how they bastardised nysc uniform all in the name of religion, we are just not the same, i still pray everyone goes his own way, marriage no be by force.

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by madridguy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
They should leave the service since it's not mandatory.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by justicee4all: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
boko corpers

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Bayonle10: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
baesheska:

then if he's not great to you.. he's great to others who believes in him... please don't judge any religion, it's not nice...I usually don't comment on Nairaland neither do I like talking about religion. I'm a Muslim n it pains me each day wen I see the religion being portrayed as terrorism n all sorts of negative things.
its not about terrorism,its about things that are not neccesary that he layed down.
i'm an ex muslim and i cant even say my opinion at home.
if you know how many hours we spend praying at home i'm sure you will pity me,and the worst thing is as it is not working they are so blind to detect it.
my own don finish be that if i say something about islam at home.
do you knoe the real purnishment for me ? death penalty imagine

5 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ladycloud:
my dear.. V heard lots and lots about them... There are nice hijabs but this particular one looks dirty and irritating
who is talking of neatness? I dey talk of the atrocities wey dem dry take hijab do

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
pretence!!! Malo babes are d queen of pretence & deceit especially wen wearing dis deir hijah.......once nite reach datz wen U'll see deir tru colour, honestly dis babes LAMBA like guinea pigs wen konji catch dem

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
baesheska:

Abeg wait o, na you be dat in your dp? And you said ur a muslim, abeg i go convert see u o grin

And you even dey ph sef, abeg i dey rumuokoro nw wia u dey?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Musharraf: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Papiikush:
They are Muslims aren't they?

Yes, they are Muslims, the best of people among the globe.
The best of people practising the religion of Jesus (Peace Be unto Him).

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
They are illiterates
So u don't even know the meaning of illiterate
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by mfm04622: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Shaev7:
If I may ask, does this really need to be in the National Youth Service Corp?

Guess you are a Christian. Please go and check how Reverend Sisters serving dress. So people should be stopped from serving their father's land because their beliefs are different from yours? To answer your question, yes!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Ladycloud(f): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
who is talking of neatness? I dey talk of the atrocities wey dem dry take hijab do
lol.. Enlighten me
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Zane2point4:
Na so e dey start, very soon e go end like dis.. ..

Just see how they bastardised nysc uniform all in the name of religion, we are just not the same, i still pray everyone goes his own way, marriage no be by force.
We are not one at all at all

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Bayonle10: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Murjem:
Just sharrap there!!! Don't say whay you have no single knowledge about.
What even brought about the issue of Muhammad here if not for your over hyped bigotism

i have big knowledge about islam bro honestly,i'm not so dumb to detect the truth.
ama rule breaker,we are not allowed to ask question as it is against the law of islam but i questioned islam and know what its all about perfected lies

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by SuperBlack: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Highly rated Sinners.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Musharraf: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Temidayo9:
Really sorry for some people's way of Life

You should be the one sorry for your way of life not the people following the command of their God

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ladycloud:
lol.. Enlighten me
they use it to cheat in class, dey disguise with it, dey use it to steal in the market, dey carry guns and bombs with it and they remove it and spread it on the floor to do quick one with their boyfriends and manfriends

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by SAMDOL(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
HateU2:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided Coman see them here in the North embarassed. Oro won ti sun mi big time
you stay in the north?
where?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Shaev7:
If I may ask, does this really need to be in the National Youth Service Corp?

If I may ask, is it against the NYSC regulations?

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Goroz: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
me69:
You just jealous they are the true believers in God while you are not grin
All praises to Mohammed the paedophile

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by baesheska(f): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Zane2point4:

Abeg wait o, na you be dat in your dp? And you said ur a muslim, abeg i go convert see u o grin

And you even dey ph sef, abeg i dey rumuokoro nw wia u dey?
lol too bad...and I used to stay in rumodumaya, just relocated.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by jamislaw(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bayonle10:
na rubbish.
dem be mumu.
that muhammad na big scammer ,person wey tell you say earth flat,say he travel with horse wey get wing and the only witness na the horse,he tell you say dog go dey chase away angels -who angels don epp ?? ,he tell you say rock and tree fit talk,he still tell you say if fly land for your food, try catch the fly and dip am inside that food.
your brain no work say this kind thing fit cause accident for naija road.
who wan employ you with this parachute

why e be say God no get other purnishment,fire this fire that .
hell fire sweet na there i dey go,i wan go meet jackson,i wan go meet celebs wey don die,na vip the place go be.

no hell fire exist
stop masturbating is it their fault where are the camp official?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) / Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland / NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.