Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. (981 Views)

ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / I Can't Keep Calm... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by mcnikes(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2009
Sometimes I think I'm not destined to have r/ships, Even when I try to be d good guy (keep 1 girl at a time) to these girls, they still leave me, My last r/ship was a big blow on my ego. I met her a week b4 I left for service. While i was in camp I called her everyday cos I really loved her. when I came back to town, she refused to see me for 3weeks till I went back to where am serving. D last I called her she told me bluntly dat we never had anything together, Now wat do U call dat?
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by sugarpp: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2009
find a real friend to point out what about ur personality is off putn. I found a similar problem wit a guy that was tryin 2 get wit me he was nice n all but i cld understand why girls left him he was jst too stalkerish n clingy + too serious. Small dosage of everything is always good.
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by chibenwa(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2009
try to find out if u have any problem.identify it and get it soughted out.
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by galatico(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2009
mcnikes:

Sometimes I think I'm not destined to have r/ships, Even when I try to be d good guy (keep 1 girl at a time) to these girls, they still leave me, My last r/ship was a big blow on my ego. I met her a week b4 I left for service. While i was in camp I called her everyday cos I really loved her. when I came back to town, she refused to see me for 3weeks till I went back to where am serving. D last I called her she told me bluntly dat we never had anything together, Now wat do U call dat?

Guy you no try atall, you should have been her friend, before dating her, calling her everyday would only make you look like a WUSSY, call her once ot twice in a week and make her enjoy it when you talking to her, and she'll miss you if you don't call her.
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by mcnikes(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2009
Its not like I have a personality problem. I have girls dat I flow well with. But I feel nothing for them, though sumtimes we do IT. But once I see a girl dat I really feel something for, she calls off d r/ship even b4 it grows.
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by mcnikes(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2009
Its not like I have a personality problem. I have girls dat I flow well with. But I feel nothing for them, though sumtimes we do IT. But once I see a girl dat I really feel something for, she calls off d r/ship even b4 it grows.
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2009
Sorry, but may i ask what you mean by IT.
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by sofadj(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2009
chipmunkey:

Sorry, but may i ask what you mean by IT.
QUIT PLAYIN DUMB. IT MEANS SEX OFCOURSE.
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by sofadj(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2009
UR PROB IS NOT BEING TOO SERIOUS ITS NOT BEING SERIOUS AT ALL.

D GIRL DT QUITTED UR NEVER EXISTING RELATIONSHIP JUST DID BCUZ SHE DINT FEEL NUTHIN FOR YOU.
OTHER GIRLS DID BECUZ U WERE NOT SRIOUS WIF THEM.

PINTO.
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by selena(f): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2009
You have no problem dear.You haven't found the right girl yet.And when you do,you will know
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by mamagee3(f): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2009
@poster

Are you under a curse? undecided
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by r231(m): 12:17am On Dec 13, 2009
^^^^^dammmm
na fight embarassed
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by MoneyRule(m): 4:22am On Dec 13, 2009
Maybe u're used to gettin' "IT" from girls you feel nuthin 4 dat when u find d girl u feel sumthin 4, u go haywire and begin to light up lyk a christmas tree. I mean; you called d last girl everyday 4 God sake! afta jst meetin' her d previous week, i'm sure even her mum doesn't call dat much!
Moderation is d key, i'm sure d oda gals u hang out with can lecture u on dat. Try 'em!
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by mcnikes(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2009
@ mama gee. Am not under a curse.
@ moneyrule. U could be right, seems like I overdid d calling
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by humblemate(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2009
I suggest u look for some books that talk more on relationship building or Romance novel to read and understand more about relationship handling cheesy
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by VGA: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2009
This is a fine topic unlike others.

@poster follow all the advice given
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by VGA: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2009
give advice not criticize
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by VGA: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2009
mama-gee:

@poster

Are you under a curse? undecided
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by mcnikes(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2009
@ humblemate, romance novels are just bunches of rubbish, A lost man meets a shy innocent girl who 1st resists his advances, then later agrees to date him and they live happily everafter, such stories are for 13yr olds and not for someone my age, cos they don't happen in real life. Not in Naija.
Re: Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. by henryhemon(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2009
@poster,you ve to take time out and rediscover ursef n then know what you want from a woman not all those fantasies n get to know ur kind of woman.I guess you have not find a woman that loves you.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Those Physical Qualities You Cherish In Your Wife? / An Advice To All The Ladies That A Man Proposed To. / My Friend's Fiance Want Me 2 Date Him B4 I Settled D Quarrel Btw Both Of Dem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.