Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard (1460 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
One of my friends said the weirdest after sex question he has had from a lady is: "What are we now?" My funny reply: "We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator." But seriously, I recently got this weird after sex talk from a lady: "Don't call me again" after which she exhibited PDA(Public Display of Affection) when I saw her off. The question is what is the weirdest after sex question/talk you've got from a lady or guy?
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by shakablaiize(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
mine was "do you still love me??"

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by obiorathesubtle: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol.. Okay.. We were done and I was trying to catch my breath.. Yeah..

Then she asks, "have you ever fell under the influence of the Holy Spirit?"

I'm there looking like.. Waaah??

1 Like

Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Seriously?! I'm trying to figure out the correlation.
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by Cutehector(m): 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
She said thank you.... And I replied ' u welcome"

Dats all
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by iamkingzlee(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
She said thank you.... And I replied ' u welcome"

Dats all
Thank you sad

1 Like

Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by Cutehector(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Thank you sad
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Thank you sad
You're welcome.
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by iamkingzlee(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
solasolasola:
You're welcome.
Shuo??
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by youngberry001(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
mine waz````dear iz it sex we have now,,my reply to her,,,nop sweety we just did a little press up cheesy
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by obiorathesubtle: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
solasolasola:

Me neither man
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
youngberry001:
mine waz````dear iz it sex we have now,,my reply to her,,,nop sweety we just did a little press up cheesy
Lol.
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by decatalyst(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
solasolasola:

Dude simply reset her brain to factory setting grin grin
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

you made her feel the 'anointing' cool
obiorathesubtle:

you made her feel the 'anointing'

1 Like

Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by Akwaudene87(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
My own was shebi you have eat this thing that that's is hungrying you .. I was like babe Is not like that nah grin cheesy
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by yaqq: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
mine should be d funniest!

she was grasping for breath, she say " oboy he be like say pepper dey ur di*k oooo, u nearly killed me.

n ds was d same girl saying harder harder harder sm few minutes back fa
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by youngberry001(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
yaqq:
mine she be dd funniest!

she was grasping for breath, she say " oboy he be like say pepper dey ur di*k oooo, u nearly killed me.

n ds was d same girl saying harder harder harder sm few minutes back fa
person wey view ur Dp will said nah confirm pastor be dis em no go no say nah badt man u be,,,,,abi d girl punna nah storm
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by yaqq: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
youngberry001:
person wey view ur Dp will said nah confirm pastor be dis em no go no say nah badt man u be,,,,,abi d girl punna nah storm
pastors na them bad pass nw sef
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Queenbeee:

you made her feel the 'anointing' cool
you made her feel the 'anointing'
Stop that shit.. you know the meaning of anointing? Easy needs to be assfuckked with some timberland. Idiot boy.
Re: Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard by Hormoniyi25(m): 12:02am On Feb 28, 2017
youngberry001:

Lol, pst. Pepper Dem

(1) (Reply)

Unbelieveable:fatest Woman On Earth In Love With A Young Man (photos) / Is This Rape? / Check Out This Glo Epic Reply To My Friends Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.