Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) (29570 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video) / Justice Ademola’s Acquittal: Presidency Frowns As FG Appeals Judgment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by ekems2017(f): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2017
What does she do in order to have the money to get this kind of house.

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by doctokwus: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2017
"God forbid"!
Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2017
DaniDani:
o boy see house o! My dream kind of house
Work hard now ohh

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Na to use am do hotel remain. Vanity upon vanity

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by 234ng44uk(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Next please .... Patience Jonathan.

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by ALAYORMII: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2017
nabegibeg:
She even get mind to appeal her corrupt acts

Didn't Patience Jonathan caught with $15million

And

Yakubu caught with $9.8million go to court

They are very bold because of the uselessness of our Judicial system

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by zicoraads: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2017
vedaxcool:
@ Defenders of thieves please your member requires your assistance urgently...
Said PMB & PYO
Religious bigot! Yours is not any different undecided
Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2017
i dont believe you...

Those people stole though...no be small thing.

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2017
amebo101:

Source: http://punchng.com/arms-scam-obanikoros-wife-loses-abuja-mansion-to-fg-appeals/

Good one . How can she justify ownership . This should serve as a warning . If it was a Hospital she built with that money amd donate it to the public EFCC will snot go there . Always do good and charity . That's the mechanism the west use in thier own fraud .

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by Zdoh(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2017
EFCC and Judiciary are now impressing us
More grease to your elbow.

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by NoBetterNigeria: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Jesus is Lord...
Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by adebayonle(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2017
agulion:
Afonjas and Stelling are just like bread and butter
many are mad only few are roaming the the street ... smiley
Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2017
Estate, op... Abuja estate because that's what it looks like

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by DEWKID(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2017
Super1Star:
In ipods and wailers voice --- no money is missing.

Bunch of mad people.

VOltron of the Looters, over to you.

FG keeping recovering our commonwealth from the locusts and cankerworms that have suck oour national coffers dry.

dont let Bigotry Attitude destroy you, why including ipods? and you think you aint a problem in Nigeria, Fix your self cause change begins with you Nonsense
Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2017
Geeeez!....see house oooo!!
Joe was d.amn clueless/PRODIGAL!
#revolution is d remedy!

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2017
amebo101:
More pix of another Obanikoro's seized mansions SEE PHOTOS

these guys are just too wealthy
The Moroopha no get picture undecided

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2017
D.ammnnnnn!...this country's been LOOTED DRY!

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by hatchy(f): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2017
In his ruling, the Justice Y. Halilu said he could not stop the EFCC from doing its work, adding that all Nigerians must unite in the fight against corruption.He added, “I shall refuse theapplication because it is most unmeritorious and specially packaged to deceive this court. God forbid.”

A Judge with a conscience. Ride on your Lordship.

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2017
It's about time all this corrupt polithiefcians, family and cronies starts realizing, STEALING IS CORRUPTION.........

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
BUHARI sef lipsrsealed

hatred us doing you more harm than good..

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2017
sad sad embarassed undecided sad I believe those worthless thieves are 70%of peep that doesn't want baba daura to come back/wish him well.

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by vedaxcool(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2017
zicoraads:

[s]Religious bigot! Yours is not any different undecided[/s]

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by irepsuccess: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2017
agulion:
corruption has no tribe or religion. so, anybody can steal and i can categorically tell u that so far, hausas and ibos are more corrupt!!!

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2017
DaniDani:
o boy see house o! My dream kind of house

Holy Mary wife of Judas Iscariot. see the expensive house a wife of a former state-minister of defence owns as her property. Nigeria is a country where the rich festers in opulence while the poor boy wallows in abject poverty without revival.

Some of this houses should be put on sale to "willing to use" companies while the money generated from it should be given to the masses as compensation.

corruption must go.....

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by skyfall: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2017
amebo101:
More pix of another Obanikoro's seized mansions SEE PHOTOS

these guys are just too wealthy

They're not wealthy. They're thieves.

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by dustydee: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2017
I like this part:

In his ruling, the Justice Y. Halilu said he could not stop the EFCC from doing its work, adding that all Nigerians must unite in the fight against corruption.

He added, “I shall refuse the application because it is most unmeritorious and specially packaged to deceive this court. God forbid.” grin

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by abescom: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2017
agulion:
The difference is that we do not go about protecting those who steal. We expose them. Unlike you igbos.

Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2017
Naturallyme:
That last administration wanted to sell all of us, but God intervened. Tell me how people wishing buhari dead will not die before him. obviously they are the problems we have in this country. These same people are praising Osibanjo just to destabilize the presidency but I soo much love the maturity OSIBANJO use in handling it.

Osibanjo is a disciplined Yoruba Man - He understands and demonstrates the ethics of the culture

Osibanjo is a pROFESSOR - He is learned to the core.

Osibanjo is a Christian - He is Christ-like

Osibanjo is a Pastor - He understands that we are all created to make the world a better place and he is doing it

Then who else could be a better VP. No One else within the political cycle for now
o

Yes oh my brother people like Rilwayne001 abokin Kwara Afonjan Ibadan won't like this.
Re: Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2017
it's only God who can forgive all those who plundered our common wealth and left this supposed great nation in this present state....left to man, they all ought to die miserably and suddenly.

Throwback Pictures Of General MSA Aliyu Distributing Foods To The Children / Osun PDP Leaders After A Closed-Door Meeting Held In Oyinlola's Country Home / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina