Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London (48514 Views)

Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Minirakiza: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
please u people should try and take a close look on this buhari daughter's Photoshop to see how fake it is. she just looks cloths, wonder if she is seating or lying down...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by owobokiri(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Super1Star:

In your dreams. He will sacrifice your Dilector , the Crowned Prince of Kuje Prison and 3million of you to Amadioha before he will pass on.

3 million + "dilector"? Get back to me when that brings him back... dude is gone and he isn't coming back.. when his carcass is finally flown in, do remember to intern him with his hate and pettiness.. You can then do your 7 days mourning nansense..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by elfeezy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Chidera Anabelle.

She was first to comment, and hear her:

Who does this people think they are deceiving??"

Three things:

1. They are those who say they want OUT of this country, yet they always happen to have the greatest interest in her affairs. They seem as confused as deaf bats in the middle of the night. cheesy

2. They generally sound illiterate very poor diction. cheesy

3. Her likes on the forum would wail in and out of my mentions for pointing these obvious facts out. cheesy
grow up dear and stop hating my child..it will do u more harm dan good..typical AFONJA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by effty(m): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Chidera Anabelle.

Three things:

1. They are those who say they want OUT of this country, yet they always happen to have the greatest interest in her affairs. They seem as confused as deaf bats in the middle of the night. cheesy

3. Her likes on the forum would wail in and out of my mentions for pointing these obvious facts out. cheesy
That Buhari gown is bulletproof

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by shorlla(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
This brown Jalabia don suffer grin
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Chikelue2000(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
wemmieslim:
Hmm, we don't even know what to believe again!
just believe dat am crushing on u although dis guys u de follow no be here o
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by doskie(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
Farewell Buhari.

You did your part

Let Odin take you to Vahalla
he's a Muslim. Not an Odin man.
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by JideAmuGiaka: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Chidera Anabelle.

Three things:

With all your Education, what have you achieved?. Stop this your childish behaviour and face the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Coldfeets: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
sinaj:
That might even be his doppelganger acting for him

I see you learnt that new word.

Good for you.

abbeyty:
why our president only wear this long robe in every picture? hope he dey wash am

The world's richest young man by the name Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook seems like he wears the same T-shirt everyday. Is it possible that he doesn't wash the T-shirt or could it be possible that he has so many of those T-shirts? cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by sinaj(f): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Coldfeets:

I see you learnt that new word.

Good for you.
all thanks to u wink
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by wemmieslim(f): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Which guy I dey follow

Chikelue2000:
just believe dat am crushing on u although dis guys u de follow no be here o
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Pecca: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Super1Star:
Check the names -- they are 90% Igbos.

Bitter set of people that hates everything and anything. I am even sure they hate God that created them.

Osus and Ojukwus will always be what they are --- just simply being slavish Osus.
You must be a very disappointed fellow. And, from ur thought pattern, you sound suicidal. My advice? Find somewhere quiet and hang yourself and try not to drag others down wt your expired self.
anu mpama!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by famzynet: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
Farewell Buhari.

You did your part

Hahahahaha. It happens I am just watching season 5 of the movie Vikings.
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by peezeygwiny(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
Farewell Buhari.

You did your part

Vikings rat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by talk2saintify(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
wait same palour same cloth all the time..

WTF

ayam nat understanding?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Sanchase: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
But what is baby feeding bottle doing on the table cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by dokyOloye: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
Farewell Buhari.

You did your part

Ogbuuuuu
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by lumije: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
People and their mouths! well they can as well say vp Osinbajo doesn't ve more than one cloth
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by dazzlingd(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
Farewell Buhari.

You did your part

lol
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Chikelue2000(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
wemmieslim:
Which guy I dey follow

those u are following, about 18 or so
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Na only this cloth bubu get abi na London uniform
Anyway lemme just stay here with my camera phone
Like you're not under the umbrella of Nigeria. undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by crispyvick(f): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
i see
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Frydae: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
NA WAH O.....THIS LONDON HOSPITAL ARE BACKWARD ON HYGEINE... HOW CAN THEY LEAVE THEIR PATIENT TO KEEP WEARING ONLY ONE CLOTH FOR SO LONG? ONLY ONE JALABIA? E GET AS E BE
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by unclefresh(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
merlin season 7 is out guess who is playing the merlin role our president buhari since he went to London just one cloth he is putting on
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by aycorporat(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Chidera Anabelle.

Three things:

paddy Mi, I have been an ardent follower of your topics on the way you intelligently dissect issues,but I want to point to you that you are not infallible as well because I have encountered a lot of "gbagaun" in your write ups so please take am easy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Upright750: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is total scam .. Yahoo yahoo presdo ..fake pics evrywhere ..
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by omenkaLives(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
aycorporat:

paddy Mi, I have been an ardent follower of your topics on the way you intelligently dissect issues,but I want to point to you that you are not infallible as well because I have encountered a lot of "gbagaun" in your write ups so please take am easy
I know i am not infallible, but please, in the name of God, kindly point to those gbagauns you talk about. Will be glad if you do.

Thanks. wink
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by AMUNSI23(f): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Where is my whistle i want to blow
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Abudu2000(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
NewKay:
Simple video call will lay things to rest...
lol, my brother I taya ooo ,abi the girl no get smart phone ni grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Nogodyej: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
in 21 century a country president was kidnapped
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Icedprince1d(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Since d man just dey wear d same cloth ah taya ah no know for una buh me dan taya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.