Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London (48515 Views)

Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by cao(f): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
Farewell Buhari.

You did your part

Let Odin take you to Vahalla
My guy, na Valkyrie way dey carry warriors to Valhalla...
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by blazer234: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Chidera Anabelle.

She was first to comment, and hear her:

Who does this people think they are deceiving??"

Three things:

1. They are those who say they want OUT of this country, yet they always happen to have the greatest interest in her affairs. They seem as confused as deaf bats in the middle of the night. cheesy

2. They generally sound illiterate very poor diction. cheesy

3. Her likes on the forum would wail in and out of my mentions for pointing these obvious facts out. cheesy

Despite your own top class diction, see what your life has been reduced to: an ordinary payperpost agent. Or is it foodperpost?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Nukualofa: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
famzynet:

Hahahahaha. It happens I am just watching season 5 of the movie Vikings.
Sorry I'm not talkibg movie. You must be rugged to sail in the same deck with me
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Nukualofa: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
peezeygwiny:

Vikings rat grin grin
Wither you there
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Philadelphia: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Daslim180:
If you want us to fall for all those pictures..... Just play a video of 30 secs to see Mr. President himself. Simple as ABC.....

You meant as simple as APC?
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by dee02(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
No chill grin
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Marius26(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
LecciGucci:
Dead men dont change cloths
that's why spirits move about with same cloth..
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by DJInfluence: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Anybody notice say whenever them show us picture of PMB, we hardly ever see him face well. All this politician want tell us say the phones they use no dey make better pictures? Na 1megapixel be dia phone cameras?.

We need to see the guy face well abeg. Even an older Samsung galaxy S1 picture better pass all this rubbish.
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by shegoly(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Na only this cloth bubu get abi na London uniform
Anyway lemme just stay here with my camera phone
Igbo no b Nigeria ni? flat head continues
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
UchaNwababa:
rest in peace my dear vegetable
This one worse pass vegetable. na sun dried straw

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abeg let us nairalanders contribute one shirt each, even if it's bend down select and send to UK so bubu can at least wear better cloth before he joins his ancestors
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by LastSurvivor11: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
shegoly:
Igbo no b Nigeria ni? flat head continues

They are only part of Nigeria based on geographical location else nothing more in common. Mind you, they had/have shed their own blood n dat of others to leave the useless entity which u already know..
Let the suffering continues..
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by emi14: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Stevoohlicent:
make una leave this alaye naaa.... you guys have been complaining since last month the guy no say anything......meanwhile tinubu wanna run for presidency ²0¹9

Does it mean Tinubu is gonna challenge Osibanjo during primaries .
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by PrickGetSize(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
I know i am not infallible, but please, in the name of God, kindly point to those gbagauns you talk about. Will be glad if you do.

Thanks. wink
You make a ton of them; even your punctuation is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by omenkaLives(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
PrickGetSize:

You make a ton of them; even your punctuation is terrible.
All you need to do is point at one out of the "ton" instead of bleeting endlessly. Is that too much to ask? Pained ipob yoot. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by PrickGetSize(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
All you need to do is point at one out of the "ton" instead of bleeting endlessly. Is that too much to ask? Pained ipob yoot. cheesy
LOL! So now I'm an Ipod yoot too? Jesus! grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by dabrightt: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
We should be haPPy that our president is nw a model
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by vatiqan(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
Farewell Buhari.

You did your part

cultist spotted.
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Rikov(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
KingstonDome:
President Muhammadu Buhari since he has been in London has had rumors spreading about his death everywhere.

His aides have released certain pictures of him with different prominent personalities but there is something wrong with those pictures-- PMB is wearing the same orange jalamia.

Even though we are not yet certain of the date Buhari's picture with his daughter was taken, this could be further fuel rumors that the president is dead or is it that he wears the same clothes every time?

See reactions of Nigerians below,

[url]kingstondome..com/2017/02/nigerians-react-to-viral-picture-of.html[/url]

I don't know why ruling is a must to the northerners. They don't mind dying on seat. is dat heroism or stupidity?
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by IPOB123london: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
the bacteria in those clothes will eventually kill him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by PrickGetSize(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
As for me, the simplest and most direct route to confronting these agitations is making those elective positions far less lucretive. Once one doesnt see a route to making billions from them, it would become unattractive to those who desire to get there for anything else besides service to their people.

And to those monkeys sumasaulting in and out of my mentions, i see you all, but like Fayose your god, i dont talk to monkeys- sorry.
omenkaLives:
It might me a genetic curse placed on the idiot. I just pray his innocent child isnt inductrinated as well.

Some people just deserve to be put to sleep honestly. What good exactly does this garrulous love-vendor contribute to our socioeconomic prosperity as a nation?

omenkaLives:
Ipob idiots go round commissining some useless white skinned nonentities to write nonsense, then use it for their propaganda. They do the same using their flags and t-shirts bearing that crashing sun insignia; they look for some homeless or dememted white man, give them a coupla dollars, have them wear the clothes and bear the flags, then take pictures of them and spam the internet with same to decieve their ever gullible followers into believing "oyinbo people dey support biafra". Meanwhile these "white supporters" dont know shit about about the bianonsense.

Now, Osinbajo is their next target, as they compare every action he takes with what Buhari "would have done", trying to create an impression A is better than B, in the hope of dividing their supporters.

We are well aware of their inane gimmicks and will remain resolute in our prayers for Baba and support for our able APC acting president, Osinbajo.

Ipob idiots can keep agitating for their country and leave our acting president alone. We dont need their support or commendation. We love Baba just the way he is, and we love Osinbajo just as much.

Their divisive shenanigans are dead on arrival.
Here's just a few. You seem to have too much anger and frustration in you because most of your posts are long and filled with hate (Haba! Over a thousand posts in less than 3 weeks!) so, I can't really quote the ones with the highest blunders to avoid flooding this thread. grin But these are enough. Accept the truth: you're neither infallible nor too smart. Goodnight!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by uvalued(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
LecciGucci:
Dead men dont change cloths
EOD next picture
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Philadelphia: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Here's just a few. You seem to have too much anger and frustration in you because most of your posts are long and filled with hate (Haba! Over a thousand posts in less than 3 weeks!) so, I can't really quote the ones with the highest blunders to avoid flooding this thread. grin But these are enough. Accept the truth: you're neither infallible nor too smart. Goodnight!

You did well by pointing him to the truth. I just dey watch that guy since. No human is perfect. Let him know this
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by PrickGetSize(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Philadelphia:

You did well by pointing him to the truth. I just dey watch that guy since. No human is perfect. Let him know this
There are still a lot of blunders embedded in his posts, especially the long ones. He's just too bitter and full of anger. Imagine someone making over a thousand posts of hate and bigotry for another tribe in less than 3 weeks. Some people are really gainfully employed!
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Philadelphia: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
PrickGetSize:

There are still a lot of blunders embedded in his posts, especially the long ones. He's just too bitter and full of anger. Imagine someone making over a thousand posts of hate and bigotry for another tribe in less than 3 weeks. Some people are really gainfully employed!

I wonder what such a one is capable of doing to a fellow Nigerian. We're blaming SA and criticising them indulging in the said xenophobic attacks but we don't love our own.
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Daslim180(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Philadelphia:

You meant as simple as APC?

You are right
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Cherez: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
I know i am not infallible, but please, in the name of God, kindly point to those gbagauns you talk about. Will be glad if you do.

Thanks. wink
For not having a quotation mark on the word "gbagauns" you used and your "i" not in capital are enough error to reckon with, regarding the high class of diction you claim to posses.
Anyway, I'm Igbo and I pray the President gets well soon as I do not subscribe to anyone heaping wrong words on our President.
But questioning on the whereabouts of our president is more patriotic than spending 24hours a day trolling the internet hating more than the supposed "haters" and never condemning any wrong direction of the current government, especially with this Fulani herdsmen issue.
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
Farewell Buhari.

You did your part

Was he a Viking?
Re: Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London by mcent25: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2017
I always respect my self before commenting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.