Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important (2339 Views)

Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) / Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel So Important And Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by MummyIMadeIt: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
angryWHO IS LALA CASERA ABEE STICKA

SIRIUSLY WHO IS THE FIGURE BEHIND THE IDENTITY?

undecided YOU GUYS SHOULD ANSWER THE OP JWAREE

UNA WEY SABEE
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by babyfaceafrica: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:

With all undue respect, you are a big fool sir.. How can you tell me to fly away from my post? Why did you come in here. Idiot!
mynd44
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:

With all undue respect, you are a big fool sir.. How can you tell me to fly away from my post? Why did you come in here. Idiot!
I know who you are
Enjoy your troll wink
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by ahmEenu(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
darbeelicous:
don't worry....... By the time u go on 6months compulsory leave, ull know him grin grin
very funny
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
ceejayx:
lengend bawo shocked lengend bawo
lol,legend bi ti bo?

1 Like

Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by hernandson(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
the ban that will hit you is doing conductor at mile12

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage / DbfhsjaV.. / I Want To Get Married, I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.