Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused (8164 Views)

“I Can't Leave My Boyfriend", Lady Tells A Guy After Collecting 10K See Leaked / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] / He Squeeze My N!pple So Hot In The Taxi, After I Told Him I'm A Lesbian - Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by PalmchatApp: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2017
Hi everyone, let's talk heart to heart, someone asked a question and the answer is clear but i want more clarifications. now their is this lady, name withheld, she has been dating a guy for like 3 years, she has introduced him to friends and families, they even started counselling already in church, but last year she met this young, classy, appealing, cute guy, that works with a big company in Lagos, they met at a friend's birthday and a week after they met, they made love, she said''he is so adorable, i love the way he started all slow and steady, he made me happy, it all started from the hotel bedroom, he started with slow moves, caressing me and touching sensitive parts if my body, at first, i thought i could help it, but he whispered to my ears and took me to the bathroom, where he actually undressed me and laid me in the bath, it was a great night, we had sex all through the night, till i fell asleep, the next morning we were at it again, she started crying''. Now the problem is not even that cheated at first, but she is now addicted to the guy, they meet for sex, they are now fond of the act, and the guy spoils her with money. Now she does not have time for her boyfriend anymore, they hardly see, their wedding is in few months and the new guy is proposing to her already, she is confused on either telling her boyfriend what happened or pretend nothibg happened OR saying yes to the new guy since she loves him too and she is addicted to the sex life...
Read more on Palmchat

1 Like

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by ElizaVeta(f): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2017
The lady is absolutely foolish angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by firstking01(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2017
You are a cheap slut if you ask meundecided

3 Likes

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2017
She should move on with the new guy. If she loved the bf enough she won't have cheat on him in the first place.

10 Likes

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Florblu(f): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2017
Ladies and indecision Some should please help mW with the meme that goes with the above. You are about getting married yet you give in to distractions Let her weigh her options and go for what suits her

2 Likes

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Florblu(f): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2017
*Oops* Double lost
Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Florblu(f): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
She should move on with the new guy. If she loved the bf enough she won't have cheat on him in the first place.
I.don't believe in this philosophy
Some people cannot just be satisfied

2 Likes

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by alex81(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2017
hmm shocked after 3yrs courtship and church counsellings...
if all doze church counsellings didnt werk wetin u want use my advice do

I cannot come an b wasting advice abeg.

11 Likes

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2017
Florblu:

I.don't believe in this philosophy
Some people cannot just be satisfied
Not in this situation. I suppose she has been faithful to the bf for 3yrs.
Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Cheap sex objects everywhere!

A whorre will ALWAYS be a whorre!

6 Likes

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2017
i agreee wit u @Eliza
Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Macgabe(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Hmmm... this comment really got me thinking. So love is now subject to good sex and wealth right!! Some naija girls sha...
So all of a sudden, she no longer love the guy after few weeks of meeting a new guy not minding the years she has spent together with the bf. It is well sha

3 Likes

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2017
PROSTITUTE

2 Likes

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by joshboo(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2017
lol!!!!! in all we do we shud always rem karma is a bitch especially in relationships!!! ha real dude wud b dia wondering wah he did wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by thunderfiremods(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2017
alas!!!..devil gained a spot in ur life...it is satan..he doesnt want u to settle down nd have children...ur village people have join forces with satan to play with ur future........

....una don do counselling. ..u still go do dis shit...iffa advice u...notin eee go do for ur body na

1 Like

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by peter0071(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2017
hmmmm... How can you do this to a guy..who loves you...u decided to cheat on him... Marriage is about commitment even when passing through rough times...

1 Like

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by nerdfrost(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
angry angry this thread is not for me. *In a Nigerian's voice*

Let me kukuma come and be going
Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by schumastic(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:

why not break up with your bf and start dating the new guy, some girls r confuse n if the new guy eventually breaks up with her, she will go back begging the old bf saying she didn't know what came over her.

such ladies r also fond of making this phrase "we only had sex twice or once n he forced me".

o well, shit happens

8 Likes

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by shareezey: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Some girls are really naive, your situation is critical. Cos even if u decide 2 marry your boyfriend there's like 70% chances you're still gonna be seeing the other dude. So I think you should stick to what you really want and makes u happy deep down. But if by any chance you choose the 2nd guy? Then you should also know that there's also a 90% chances he'll cheat on u with other girls.

3 Likes

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Tell her that I said not all that glitters are gold!

1 Like

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by oyindare(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oga who are u fooling na u joor...

1 Like

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
schumastic:

why not break up with your bf and start dating the new guy, some girls r confuse n if the new guy eventually breaks up with her, she will go back begging the old bf saying she didn't know what came over her.

such ladies r also fond of making this phrase "we only had sex twice or once n he forced me".

o well, shit happens
Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Jodha(f): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
The guy go don seduce her.. If she like herself.. She should tell her fiance the truth.. And beg for forgiveness..

The guy is obviously a fvck boy.. And she'll head no where with him..

Egberi fah!..
Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by JhimmySpark(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
She should go and watch this movie "Transgression and confession of a Marriage Counselor".. Same situation as shez in now was what the lead character in the movie put herself into. That movie answers every of her question.

1 Like

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Shossie(f): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
PalmchatApp:
Hi everyone, let's talk heart to heart, someone asked a question and the answer is clear but i want more clarifications. now their is this lady, name withheld, she has been dating a guy for like 3 years, she has introduced him to friends and families, they even started counselling already in church, but last year she met this young, classy, appealing, cute guy, that works with a big company in Lagos, they met at a friend's birthday and a week after they met, they made love, she said''he is so adorable, i love the way he started all slow and steady, he made me happy, it all started from the hotel bedroom, he started with slow moves, caressing me and touching sensitive parts if my body, at first, i thought i could help it, but he whispered to my ears and took me to the bathroom, where he actually undressed me and laid me in the bath, it was a great night, we had sex all through the night, till i fell asleep, the next morning we were at it again, she started crying''. Now the problem is not even that cheated at first, but she is now addicted to the guy, they meet for sex, they are now fond of the act, and the guy spoils her with money. Now she does not have time for her boyfriend anymore, they hardly see, their wedding is in few months and the new guy is proposing to her already, she is confused on either telling her boyfriend what happened or pretend nothibg happened OR saying yes to the new guy since she loves him too and she is addicted to the sex life...
Read more on Palmchat
he will just use her and dump her, she had better get her priority straight and stick to her first bf
Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Samsonyte(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
lol, like u said guy she is foolish. grin
Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Onyenna(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Florblu:
Ladies and indecision
Some should please help mW with the meme that goes with the above.
You are about getting married yet you give in to distractions
Let her weigh her options and go for what suits her

So fu©ked up!

1 Like

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by xest(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
as if Una no dey cheat even Wen una love someone
Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
xest:
as if Una no dey cheat even Wen una love someone
Guys are worse off.
Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by dikeigbo2(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
My advice to you is....,Stop giving attention to the devil and he will stop giving you direction...come back home,its never too late ok

1 Like

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Tell your friend to go for the richest of them both. When in doubts, always go for the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused by Thryphosa(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
women sha. thank God for the lady in my life. I am indeed lucky.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Displays His Wedding Ring in a Club party While Grabing 2 Ass At Once.(photo / 3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining / My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.