Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? (8011 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
I was allured in opening this thread after hearing the unfortunate story of, now should I say the guy or the lady? ..

A guy (Name withheld) had been dating and even proposed to this friend of mine, although we're not that close.

Now all who knew her was happy for her when we heard she got engaged to the guy though we kinda knew the guy as the player kind,

Everything was going smoothly between them up until last week when as fate would have it, she had gone to visit him at his home when behold, she caught him stark unclad in bed with another lady..

Furious but outwardly calm, she demanded an explanation, but rather surprisingly to her dismay, the other lady stood up, claiming she was the guy's fiancee and who the hell was my friend to her man.. . .

My friend (heartbroken) calmly composed left the house but she came back, oh she came back and much to my delight to the guy's house some hours later with some bouncers, unfortunately or fortunately for the other lady she was not around as the bouncers ruffled up "Mr player" bad and I mean bad to the extent that when they left, the guy's neighbors had to rush him to the hospital..

Now guys, what do you earn/gain from being a player? I mean, why can't you guys just stick to one lady, rather than jumping around chasing and breaking hearts anyhow, and the troubling part of it all is how you guys trap a lady with the "Engagement" stunt. She drops her guard down and opens her heart and body for you thinking you're the one right for her only to later discover how many other girls you say that to everyday..

Please guys, this attitude needs to be checked and corrected.

And ladies, please I'll advice us to be fully alert with our defenses high against guys who all they think is "chop clean mouth". Not all that glitters is gold.. Don't fall cheaply for all these lies men tell just to go down south.. Think, reflect and pray very well before entering into any relationship so that you won't end up regretting later..

Regardless, I believe a generous amount of gentlemen and honorable ladies are out there, so please before you break a girl's Heart next time, think about how you would feel if someone does that to your sister..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by peeparty(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
@op no vex my brother i refuse to comment on your questions.

but this is just for the camera,first first d geh d craze,she go carry bouncer wen she for kukuma join mk e be party. na only engage dem engage her she wan die.

for the bouncer them never born dem well to try such shi..t with some dudes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
according to research, women cheat most.

If a guy loves you, he loves you for real. Any other girl he bangs is just for banging sake
***she turns to a booty call and is not cmpared to you. He doesn't even place her anywhere near you***

But women are confused. Creatures! They date 5 guys are still claim they are in a relationship!

You are not in a relationship but in a meeting you HOE! angry

Now to your question, we guys don't "date" more than one girl. We keep that girl cuz she is special and furck any other hoe that comes our way mercilessly! tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I was allured in opening this thread after hearing the unfortunate story of, now should I say the guy or the lady? ..

A guy (Name withheld) had been dating and even proposed to this friend of mine, although we're not that close.

Now all who knew her was happy for her when we heard she got engaged to the guy though we kinda knew the guy as the player kind,

Everything was going smoothly between them up until last week when as fate would have it, she had gone to visit him at his home when behold, she caught him stark unclad in bed with another lady..

Furious but outwardly calm, she demanded an explanation, but rather surprisingly to her dismay, the other lady stood up, claiming she was the guy's fiancee and who the hell was my friend to her man.. . .

My friend (heartbroken) calmly composed left the house but she came back, oh she came back and much to my delight to the guy's house some hours later with some bouncers, unfortunately or fortunately for the other lady she was not around as the bouncers ruffled up "Mr player" bad and I mean bad to the extent that when they left, the guy's neighbors had to rush him to the hospital..

Now guys, what do you earn/gain from being a player? I mean, why can't you guys just stick to one lady, rather than jumping around chasing and breaking hearts anyhow, and the troubling part of it all is how you guys trap a lady with the "Engagement" stunt. She drops her guard down and opens her heart and body for you thinking you're the one right for her only to later discover how many other girls you say that to everyday..

Please guys, this attitude needs to be checked and corrected.

And ladies, please I'll advice us to be fully alert with our defenses high against guys who all they think is "chop clean mouth". Not all that glitters is gold.. Don't fall cheaply for all these lies men tell just to go down south.. Think, reflect and pray very well before entering into any relationship so that you won't end up regretting later..

Regardless, I believe a generous amount of gentlemen and honorable ladies are out there, so please before you break a girl's Heart next time, think about how you would feel if someone does that to your sister..

Thanks
babe we all about the TOTO CAN'T YOU SEE

We give No dine about any of Y'all
No love.
Once we taste that toto twice...
It's loose it's flavour...

So we start to search for new products... more sweater and tighter

It's all about your toto babe

2 Likes

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
babe we all about the TOTO CAN'T YOU SEE

Am sorry for you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Am sorry for you undecided undecided

I can tell from your Nick... it seems your toto gon taste nice

Sugar mixed with honey wow
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
long epistles.
mtheeeew.
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:

If a guy loves you, he loves you for real. Any other girl he bangs is just for banging sake
***she turns to a booty call and is not cmpared to you. He doesn't even place her anywhere near you***

But women are confused. Creatures! They date 5 guys are still claim they are in a relationship!

That's totally wrong. . When a lady is in love, lemme let you know.. It appears like only the man who she loves exists. .. We are want you want us to be.. The way a guy interacts with his mistress shape suits her to become faithful or unfaithful later on

3 Likes

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by tonygee1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
yes of course cos the population of girls to boys is 10 to 1 so who wil help me date d rest 9
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

I can tell from your Nick... it seems your toto gon taste nice

Sugar mixed with honey wow

cry cry cry
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

cry cry cry

Whatsapp me
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

That's totally wrong. . When a lady is in love, lemme let you know.. It appears like only the man who she loves exists. .. We are want you want us to be.. The way a guy interacts with his mistress shape suits her to become faithful or unfaithful later on

hey! This is 21st century, we all know how you 'chicks' think...you claim you are in a serious relationship but you still go out on 'dates' with other guys.

Why do you think the guy invited you for a date? To come and dine with Jesus right?

Abegii! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:

hey! This is 21st century, we all know how you 'chicks' think...you claim you are in a serious relationship but you still go out on 'dates' with other guys.

Why do you think the guy invited you for a date? To come and dine with Jesus right?

Abegii! undecided

It's the 21st century dude.. Wake up!

That mentality of men being the all and powerful is dieing. ..

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:

Now to your question, we guys don't "date" more than one girl. We keep that girl cuz she is special and furck any other hoe that comes our way mercilessly! tongue

then what about some married men out there, still want to have a relationship outside their marriage? this i don't get it… sad
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
peeparty:
@op no vex my brother i refuse to comment on your questions.

but this is just for the camera,first first d geh d craze,she go carry bouncer wen she for kukuma join mk e be party. na only engage dem engage her she wan die.

for the bouncer them never born dem well to try such shi..t with some dudes.

You haven't seen anything o
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

It's the 21st century dude.. Wake up!

That mentality of men being the all and powerful is dieing. ..

yeah, you are right. If our mothers had that thinking ability many of them wouldn't be having responsibly homes undecided

That is why we have more Hoes than wife materials in town now...can't even find a good girl. They are all biitches trying to lead you into their trap! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by MRBrownJ: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
@SUGARBEE
not every men desire the things that YOU desire. you may be searching for a husband while some men out there simply want to sample as many toto as possible.... and there is nothing wrong with that so long as they let you know what time it is. sadly, many dont because they are ashamed of who they truly are. but then again, when you know how "desperate to marry" some of you women are, its is understandable that some men would use that against you in order to take advantage of you lot. as much as this is aint right, i dont think beating the man black and blue would solve anything, far from it!

btw dont mistake a PLAYA with a CHEATER, thats 2 different type of men entirely:
- a CHEATER will hide and crawl at the dead of night like a bandit in order to go meet other women, hoping that you dont catch him. you would know very little about this man, although you believe otherwise.
- a PLAYA would fukc with your mind so much that you would unwillingly accept his cheating. he would even tell you when he is going to meet other women, but you would be so taken by his "brainwash/game" that you would accept it. a playa would make you do/accept things that you wouldnt normally do... thanks to the power he has over you.

4 Likes

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Ephemmm: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
If I hear! Can you explain the reasons why a gal will still stick to a guy after he has made his intention known that he has a girl friend he is contented with already?
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@SUGARBEE
not every men desire the things that YOU desire. you may be searching for a husband while some men out there simply want to sample as many toto as possible.... and there is nothing wrong with that so long as they let you know what time it is. sadly, many dont because they are ashamed of who they truly are. but then again, when you know how "desperate to marry" some of you women are, its is understandable that some men would use that against you in order to take advantage of you lot. as much as this is aint right, i dont think beating the man black and blue would solve anything, far from it!

btw dont mistake a PLAYA with a CHEATER, thats 2 different type of men entirely:
- a CHEATER will hide and crawl at the dead of night like a bandit in order to go meet other women, hoping that you dont catch him. you would know very little about this man, although you believe otherwise.
- a PLAYA would fukc with your mind so much that you would unwillingly accept his cheating. he would even tell you when he is going to meet other women, but you would be so taken by his "brainwash/game" that you would accept it. a playa would make you do/accept things that you wouldnt normally do... thanks to the power he has over you.

Wow you gave me something to rummage on there... But still I ask.. Why the need for all the games when you already enjoy everything thereis to a lady?

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
KashyBaby:

then what about some married men out there, still want to have a relationship outside their marriage? this i don't get it… sad

I use to blame them too before, but now I don't just blame 50% of them married men doing that.

Listen, most of you ladies become liablities, burden, boring, usless, unattractive, so unsexy, not adventurous when you get married. Why wouldn't that man go get some outside

Forget about the "he is a fornicator" shiit. We are all human, imagine you getting married to someone who stopped doing all the stuufs you loved about him how will you feel? undecided

Some men,try to take it and move on, while some who are not strong enough get a mistress outside to keep then 'in the game'

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Seems it's gonna be fun here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by asumo12: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin

My boss at the top!
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah, you are right. If our mothers had that thinking ability many of them wouldn't be having responsibly homes undecided

That is why we have more Hoes than wife materials in town now...can't even find a good girl. They are all biitches trying to lead you into their trap! undecided

Sup with the arrogance? We not fighting or are we?

Btw

You've got it all wrong. . I never said anything about marriage or maintaining a home. .. I asked about what thereis to enjoy in keeping numerous girls rather than one which would always put you to your toes?

2 Likes

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na dem sabi.

Na dem go first look for trouble, when u retaliate, by dumping them, or moving on with a better guy.

They will come to nl and be shouting gals are w.ho.res, gals are nt loyal. etc.

Just imagine what that vizkiz wrote? Justifying guys cheating, with the consolation that as long as u are d main chick, they shld bang any other random chick.

2 Likes

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
I CAN DATE 3LADIES AT A TIME.

AND IT AINT MATTERS. . .

1 THE MAIN CHICK
2 SEMI MAIN CHICK
3 SIDE CHICK.

@WARRIBLOOD. . .U ACTING LIKE A KID.
WETIN CONCERN TOTO FOR HERE.

DUDE PLS GROW UP FOR ONCE. .
DIS UR STUPIDITY WEY U CARRY FROM RAP BATTLE SECTION.U STILL CARRY AM COME HERE.
NO WONDER U NO DEY LEARN FAST.
U STILL WACK AS BEFORE.

GUY GO KING SOLOMON GRAVE GO COLLECT HIN BRAIN...ATLEAST MAKE U THINK WISE!!!

#YOLO

3 Likes

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Seems it's gonna be fun here grin grin
Is that all you've got to say? angry angry
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na wa.
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na wa for some comments.

op, this your topic reminded me what happened yesterday, when i was going to work. I was walking in the estate where my office is located, when i noticed a drama happening.

I walked closer to the scene (amebo part2), and, i saw a lady grabbed and held the trousers of a young man of late thirties or maybe early forties. People were begging her to let go, but, she refused. She said the guy must pay her 2million naira for damages. #i laff no be small#

We then asked what the problem was?

She said the guy lied to her, he told her he wasn't married. And, she believed and accepted him into her life for many months. then, all of a sudden, the guy backed out without any explanations. Stopped picking her calls. meanwhile, he never took her to his house for once all through the course of the relationship. They only meet in her own house.

So, she has been tracking him, until she was able to track him down to that estate yesterday. After, listening their stories, we were asked to judge, Na so everybody agree the guy must pay her for damages. At the end, the guy have to cough out 20k there.

All i am preaching is that, we should all be faithful to our partners. whether were are a man or a lady.

No gender should have a monopoly of cheating abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Incase I wanna put a comment
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Aminat508(f): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
shocked shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:

I use to blame them too before, but now I don't just blame 50% of them married men doing that.

Listen, most of you ladies become liablities, burden, boring, usless, unattractive, so unsexy, not adventurous when you get married. Why wouldn't that man go get some outside

Forget about the "he is a fornicator" shiit. We are all human, imagine you getting married to someone who stopped doing all the stuufs you loved about him how will you feel? undecided

Some men,try to take it and move on, while some who are not strong enough get a mistress outside to keep then 'in the game'

Lol nothing personal but I just feel like giving you a good slap now..

After marriage, who stops showing affection? The guy of course.. He thinks of his wife as an old cargo now that they're married. .. He stops showering her the attention and gifts he used to give her when they were both dating
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by MRBrownJ: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Wow you gave me something to rummage on there... But still I ask.. Why the need for all the games when you already enjoy everything thereis to a lady?

as a woman, you know the answer to your own question but pretend you dont. here it is:
- why would you buy +10 designer bags when some women are perfectly fine with just one?!
- why would you buy +15 pair of shoes and still claim that you aint got any?!
- why would you go shopping every other day, yet claim every weekend that you aint got nothing to wear?!

the answer is SATISFACTION, and if one woman cant satisfy a man then he will always yearn for more. so women need to FULLY understand what their partner desire before they should foolishly think that being with someone means you guys automatically fulfill one another. sometimes you are just a temporary solution in a man's life until he finds the type of lady he is seeking.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) / Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? / My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.