Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Do You Like About Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Nairaland (630 Views)

Did Anyone Notice This About Nairaland Recently? (photo) / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Photo Of The Day: Tell Us What You Like About This Photo (see It Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like About Nairaland by Chuknovski(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2017
I like all the crazy opposite response you get as against the one you wantcheesy cheesy tell us yours
Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by RoyalBlak007: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2017
♤doesn't eat

♤my data grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by SINZ: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2017
Its a great source for info, news.. Etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by mazizitonene(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2017
information......crazy comments/responses from people.....crazy memes and gifs....eases my boredom
Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by LOGDAN(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2017
H
Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by FvckShiT(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2017
the number of fůcking bitchěs here...
so Fűcking alarming..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by odiereke(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Always make my day.
Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by Maxi112: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2017
only on this platform you'd see a grown up man begging for recharge card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by firstking01(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2017
Reduce boredoms.
Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2017
There's always a lot to learn in Nairaland; from people who are smarter than you, older than you, and more successful in the path you aim to pursue. Though these days the political squabbles have made nairaland less appealing, but there are still a few things to look up to everyday, like: Explorers and his pulsating discoveries and the teeth shattering sarcasm one liners that enrich the first page of every single post on the front page.

Nairaland keeps me company on days I'm idle.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by onward4life(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2017
Chuknovski:
I like all the crazy opposite response you get as against the one you wantcheesy cheesy tell us yours

It's a collection of mad and crays ppo!

Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by VulgarLee(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
where i read stupid and hillarious comments grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by Aregs(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
There's never a dull moment on NL, on every thread you're sure to find one funny comment
Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by AlexCk: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kills boredom. wink
Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
i don't like this place. First of all the comments don't have metaphors, or satire in them but occasionally there are some rare sarcasms here and there. I like reading a post and then four seconds later my brain interprets the meaning, that degree of latency is orgasmic for me also the funny comments here are too straight forward and people trying too hard to be funny especially the meme's, Gosh, they are dreadfully forced until you become tired of seeing them, example Mr Zimbabwe five and six guy, that baby with a toothpick that looks like she doesn't care, Obongo's laughing face etc but apart from that every other thing is fine.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Nairaland by Jodha(f): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nairaland is like a jungle... Only the strong survives... The weak and feeble gets oppressed and trampled on... grin

The guy above me sha undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me NATIONAL TEACHERS INSTITUTE / Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady / Ladies Only:female Sexual Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.