Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

For Sale - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Sale (3113 Views)

Long Distance Marriage And Trying to conceive a baby / Can Long-distance Marriage Work Out Between Newlyweds? / I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Sale by bukit05(f): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
This one no be wife, na sample.
Re: For Sale by UIA04(f): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hhhm marriage is truly not for the Faint hearted

Op before you got the cheating part I had concluded that at woman dosenT love you at all , I. Mean no matter your differences surgery is a matter of life and death

She is only blackmailing you I assure you once she gets the job you will never see her again plus your Son
Re: For Sale by UIA04(f): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2017

Op before you got the cheating part I had concluded that at woman dosenT love you at all , I. Mean no matter your differences surgery is a matter of life and death

She is only blackmailing you I assure you once she gets the job you will never see her again plus your Son and She has planned it with her momma

Concentrate on your surgery because uf you die...

Btw have you ever cheated on her? Be truthful
Re: For Sale by doctor90210: 5:21am On Mar 01, 2017
UIA04:

She is only blackmailing you I assure you once she gets the job you will never see her again plus your Son and She has planned it with her momma

Concentrate on your surgery because uf you die...

Btw have you ever cheated on her? Be truthful

So if he has ever cheated on her nko? Abeg this lady is not a wife
Re: For Sale by UIA04(f): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2017
doctor90210:
So if he has ever cheated on her nko? Abeg this lady is not a wife

The its karma serving him hot pepper soup @ her cheating part
Re: For Sale by ipobbigot7: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Op if this your story is not a nolliwood story then i must say you don't have a wife yet, that thing you call a wife is not it and is not a wife material either, that's what we call liability, burden.

Here is a marriage you are not control of, am not saying you should bossy but you need to have some sort of authority over your marriage. Your seems to dictate the terms of the relationship, not submissive I self centered and contemptuous.

Your wife does not care about you, a sign that she's having an affair is also obvious.
Re: For Sale by Ganjafama(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
extraSMOOTH:
Her mother is a widow, my wife became wild after her dad died because she knows there is nobody I can report her to again that will scold her. I have never cheated. She said I was always shouting on her & thats why she started having an affair.
What are you waiting for? Drop the bi**h like you would a hot coal. She cheated because you shouted at her. Bro, man up and do what a real man should.
Re: For Sale by Olanna45(f): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
I wouldn't doubt your story, because in the marriage of today, everything is possible.
Its obvious your wife has moved on. Concentrate on your health.Get a close family member to stay by you through out your recuperating period.If after the surgery your wife still doesn't budge. File for a divorce biko....

Somebody cannot come and die because of one person.maka why...
Re: For Sale by Mskrisx(f): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
extraSMOOTH:
Thanks for saying that, my mum says the same thing for still believing my marriage can work against her advice.

Drop that fear of being alone....u deserve happiness.
I won't say more bro.
Re: For Sale by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Prv 14:1 Every wise woman buildeth her house, but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

That's all I've to say
Re: For Sale by jashar(f): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na wa oo... na wife you marry so?

Hian!!!

On 2nd thought, did she leave initially because you abused her in anyway?
Re: For Sale by Titilayooni(f): 4:55am On Mar 03, 2017
extraSMOOTH:
My wife left our home three months ago after a brief misunderstanding. Her uncles intervened & the whole thing was settled recently. We have been married for one and half years & have a one year old son, she left with him for her mother's house. We are both professionals, I have a good job & we are comfortable, she just finished her NYSC last year November & I was almost getting her a job before she left. Now that the fight has been settled, she is giving me condition that if a job is not waiting for her where I am, she is not coming back. We are about 20 hours journey apart by the way. She is currently working somewhere where she is earning peanut that we don't need, infact i still send money for her upkeep and the child.

I have tried all possible avenues to make her come back, her mother kinda prefers her and my son to continue living there with her, she has never even intervened since we have been having issues. I told her I cannot cope, she even asked me to employ a housegirl and forget about her if cooking and cleaning is what I am expecting her to come back and be doing for me. I personally want my wife to work, but I have problems the way she is making our marriage dependent on whether she gets a job or not.

I am booked for an operation in a few weeks and when I told her, she only asked "how far, hope you have someone that'll stay with you in the hospital?" she is still not planning to come, has never even asked me the date of my surgery.

A friend asked me to tell her I have gotten her a job and she just needs to come for interview this week and start next week, I did that and she believed it. She even said she is coming in a few days, I should send her t.fare but she will come without my son and go back after the interview till they call her to resume.

My family are asking me to call it quits (We separated because she has been caught cheating - I even have her verbal confession & apology recorded, she is verbally provocative to me and my parents, and she is very hot tempered & aggressive). I have my flaws too I must say but I did not want divorce because after the resolution, I believed if we give it another shot, things might work out. This recent attitude of hers however is a red flag for me!

Experienced married people, do you think I am being stupid still hoping to remain in this "one chance marriage"? I am very frustrated as I am typing this.
am sorry to say this,you dint marry your wife...God will help you cause its your cross now. Yorubas say"Oju to ma ba eniyan kale,koni fi aaro se ipin"
Re: For Sale by emmasmith1030: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Your marriage will only be successful when you will be well connected with your partner, both emotionally and physically. Marriage counseling is the best way to bring your declining relation back to the loving state.
Re: For Sale by KanwuliaExtra: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2017
You can force a horse to a river, but cannot force it to drink water.
Any marriage you can't work as a couple is a failure.
It is not the distance keeping you apart.
You are incompatible.

If you spend more time apart than together, it is only a matter of time before you become strangers for life.
Re: For Sale by Gisthaphy(f): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2017
what brought u two together in the first place. oh my God!
ok....i think she has moved on with her life. how can she not care about u?
now....care less about her but more for ur child. deal directly with ur child. if she resists, leave both of them. concentrate on your health. u need to stay alive. When u r out from d hospital, take good care of urself and dont forget to keep praying for ur marriage. pls be patient enough for ur wife. her mother is ruining her life but she doesnt know it.

1 Like

Re: For Sale by sparkleRed(f): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Op divorce her and send money only for ur son upkeep, infact get full custody of d boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get Delta State Certificate Of Origin Within Lagos / Can A Guy Get Married With N100,000? / Misbehaving Husband Wants His Wife Back; Wife Is Almost Married To Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.