Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

For Sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Sale (3107 Views)

Long Distance Marriage And Trying to conceive a baby / Can Long-distance Marriage Work Out Between Newlyweds? / I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: For Sale by yomi007k(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
sad

Na wa oo... this one no mk sense at all.

All I can say is, u dey try.

2 Likes

Re: For Sale by Marvel1206: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
She doesn't love you. No mature woman would act this way. It's obvious she doesn't care a bit for you and she's just concerned about her job. Drop her already

9 Likes

Re: For Sale by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
You're married but not married this beyond me others will advice take heart bro
Re: For Sale by Jabioro: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Honestly you have to quit. Quit otherwise you will be in more cheat than expected.. Leave her, cut all your communication down. Whenever she call, just ask her about welfare and the little baby ..let goodbye follow. Your attention should be very scant.. move ahead my dear brother..

3 Likes

Re: For Sale by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Your wife is no longer interesting in the marriage, maybe you should file a divorce.
Re: For Sale by dupzy05: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
My dear brother ur wife doesn't love u at all

1 Like

Re: For Sale by Redbird(f): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Op I think the issue u guys have is still on not settled. The first mistake her uncles made was not sending her back with u then, which allow a big gap to grow between d two of u. So my advice for u is please show her u have forgiven her from ur heart and have forgotten all about her mistake, make her fall in love with u again like u did before getting married to her, work on ur flaws too, and above all Pray very well for all this to work.
Many marriages have passed through different hurdles. Stay strong

1 Like

Re: For Sale by ElsonMorali: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wait, lemme guess, her mother is not living with her father anymore right?

Well, I'll advise you to let her be. Tell her you've not gotten a job for her yet and that she can take as much time as she wants before coming back.

STOP sending money to her for upkeep either for herself or for your son.

I wish you all the best as you prepare for surgery. It will be successful I'm sure. But you may want to keep your finances in order before the surgery.

Adultery is grounds for divorce in the Bible. I'm assuming there's more to your separation though...maybe you cheated first and she decided to hurt you by doing same.

However, don't force or rush her. Let her come to the realisation by herself that her place is beside her husband and not in her mother's house.

If she takes longer than a year, file for child custody and get back your son.

I hope you're able to resolve this amicably.

1 Like

Re: For Sale by nurey(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
do you need anybody to spoon feed you on the right choice to make, your life partner keeps disrespecting you, doesnt care about your feeling and she is not bothered about her homely responsibility. The only thing i am worried about is your son, as you take a drastic dicision, it can affect your relationship together in the future. if i were in your shoes this is what i will do

> Get a evidence of her cheating and probably save a copy in digital space (Google drive, Cloud) etc
> Endeavor to visit my son once in a week, 20hrs drive shouldnt limit you to seeing your son and letting him have the memory you were always there when he was young
> I wont send a single dime to that b**tch if she wants my money she should come get it, if my son needs anything i will buy it and transport it when visiting, if its school fees, i meet with the school and pay in person
> if you willing to give it a try/second chance, give an ultimatum and keep to it.
> We are always afraid of been alone as humans thats why we think we will never find something better out there, its a mirage my man, dumb her ass 10,000 feet below sea level, get your swags on and find someone better you can share your life with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Sale by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: For Sale by ElsonMorali: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
extraSMOOTH:
Her mother is a widow

I thought as much. No father would ever let his married daughter stay longer than necessary in his house. Na to flog am back sharp sharp.

All the best with your surgery.

Oh BTW, don't give in to her blackmail tactics. It's either she wants to come or not.

2 Likes

Re: For Sale by sexymoma(f): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
why are some married women like this?
if you know u still want to fornicate why go into marriage
personally it even more bad to have a man legally and still commit adultery..

It obvious she doesn't love you
It obvious she hasn't stopped cheating... she still dey collect another man blokus
It obvious her mother doesn't like you or she s the mama glutton type..forgive my manners
It obvious you're the only person trying to make the marriage work

Bros this particular lady doesn't worth it
she s not just your kind of person, you deserve a good woman, that'll take care of you and will give you peace of mind
this particular woman will send a peaceful man to his early grave.
i want to ask, didn't you notice these things before you got married?
didn't you pay her bride price, cos if you do, i see no reason why she should stay in her mother's caban and i see no reason why her mumsy didnt interfere.
sometimes when you hear the word "marriage" your mind go cut.

7 Likes

Re: For Sale by MurderX: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Its like you dont have anybody advising you because you are acting like a ffool.
Re: For Sale by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
kk
Re: For Sale by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
sexymoma:
why are some married women like this?
if you know u still want to fornicate why go into marriage
personally it even more bad to have a man legally and still commit adultery..

It obvious she doesn't love you
It obvious she hasn't stopped cheating... she still dey collect another man blokus
It obvious her mother doesn't like you or she s the mama glutton type..forgive my manners
It obvious you're the only person trying to make the marriage work

Bros this particular lady doesn't worth it
she s not just your kind of person, you deserve a good woman, that'll take care of you and will give you peace of mind
this particular woman will send a peaceful man to his early grave.
i want to ask, didn't you notice these things before you got married?
didn't you pay her bride price, cos if you do, i see no reason why she should stay in her mother's caban and i see no reason why her mumsy didnt interfere.
sometimes when you hear the word "marriage" your mind go cut.
We had a normal wedding, both traditional and white. Infact her parents didn't spend a dime on the wedding, they even gave me condition close to our wedding date that I must drop a certain amount of money or else they'll shift the date which I did against my parents warning. She is the 1st born in her house, her mum has never visited us even when her daughter put to bed. Her mum gets angry when you report her daughter, so I stopped that a long time ago. Her mother has no personal, emotional or financial investment in the marriage so I guess she could care less if it fails. All she tells her daughter is "you are a professional and well educated, no man can dominate you" and my wife rubs that in my face all the time.
Re: For Sale by OLAFIMIX(f): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jesu mi ooo shocked eleyi gidi gan,......... this one is strong. I just wonder how good guys fall into hands of bad girls and verse versa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Sale by Abiagirl777(f): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
use ur common sense Mr Man,how can your wife not feel sympathetic towards ur health?you are still deluded.
ás it is,it is ur son that still binds you together,so for his upkeep,provide them yourself.
How.
1.go to his school and pay the dues yourself.
2.his needs ,buy them clothes,shoes,soap,biscuits, juices,children milk and give her shikini money for miscellaneous.
3.pls don't forget to be very active in ur son's life.
4.stop shouting at ppl,it can kill one's esteem.
5.man up and stop begging her.
by the time she is cashstrapped,the discussion and settlement will come up even the mum will get irritated cos of her stay.don't you know they are still comfy because you pay her' salary' in the guise of son's upkeep.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Sale by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Who tell you that one is your wife?
Wife that is sampling extra manhoods, and unsympathetic to your condition?

You never get wife yet...

3 Likes

Re: For Sale by sexymoma(f): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
extraSMOOTH:
We had a normal wedding, both traditional and white. Infact her parents didn't spend a dime on the wedding, they even gave me condition close to our wedding date that I must drop a certain amount of money or else they'll shift the date which I did against my parents warning. She is the 1st born in her house, her mum has never visited us even when her daughter put to bed. Her mum gets angry when you report her daughter, so I stopped that a long time ago. Her mother has no personal, emotional or financial investment in the marriage so I guess she could care less if it fails. All she tells her daughter is "you are a professional and well educated, no man can dominate you" and my wife rubs that in my face all the time.
you are obviously too calm (1) My brother if you want to get married into any family make sure the lady's parents especially the mother likes you beyond... you don't need a prophet to tell you her mother is one of the pple poisoning her mind and her soul lolz... move on brother, she probably got married to you cos of money
Re: For Sale by donbuchi1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
You need a to take a drastic approach
Re: For Sale by GoldCircle: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Not to burst your bubble young man; move on with your life. It appears she has moved on. She obviously isn't feeling you from what you've stated.

Sh*t happens! be a man and make up your mind. You've got significant differences.

2 Likes

Re: For Sale by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chai, marriage wey some people dey do fasting and praying to happen, na him some people dey use dem hand dabaru like this!

1 Like

Re: For Sale by tunaprex: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't understand this OP, maybe you need her to kill you before you know your marriage is over
Re: For Sale by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
@extraSMOOTH

Did your marriage Affect ur sense of reasoning ?
This woman has no HEART OR LOVE for you.She just want to use you get the job then abandon you finally.by then you cant do anything.
Do you force LOVE on people? so why forcing your wife? Even if she has a child ..Are you the first in this situation? Aberg better to tink well.

2 Likes

Re: For Sale by Mimzyy(f): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Phewww!!

1 Like

Re: For Sale by demmie1: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
i cannot see where this post make anysense.

Your wife cheated and left the house and you begging her to come back yet she's still giving you conditions for coming back, yet you are worried about that.

there's something the OP is hiding.

Maybe he's planning to kill her when she comes back.

1 Like

Re: For Sale by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Like mother, like daughter. They are oloshos and you got trapped angry.
Its better you move on because even if she comes back, its gonna be laid down rules for you.

You forgave a cheater(married for that matter) and she still dey do shakara shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: For Sale by eyinjuege: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
extraSMOOTH:

Experienced married people, do you think I am being stupid still hoping to remain in this "one chance marriage"? I am very frustrated as I am typing this.

If your story is true, then yes I think you're being stupid, and your marriage is unfortunately one chance.

Your wife isn't into you anymore, you probably irritate her, and she can't bear living with you. No need to stress yourself. When one falls off a horse, you try getting back on it.
Remember to send feeding money for your child, when its time you'll get over her and move on with your life.
Re: For Sale by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
This isn't marriage na!, the lady doesn't care about your well being sir!, just divorce her and move on with your life.

Arrant nonsense!.
Re: For Sale by justsmile(f): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
some people really have no business in getting married. Wonder how good guys end up with silly immature ladies. Sorry, you married a 'girl' not a 'woman'. Don't even know what to advice. pissed!
Re: For Sale by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
A loving and caring wife does not behave like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Popular Names In The Different Tribes In Nigeria / Woman Castrated Her Husband For Cheating On Her / How My Step Mom Intend To Destroy My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.