Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. (7292 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Ladies: How Much You've SAVE|INVEST From Cash_gifts 4rm Bfs? (photos) / Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
FuhckYhu:

Now this is more funny, what made you think
i was ignoring your lame ass at first? Your death
warrant was being drafted without you knowing.

Now you wanna run off cuz i hit you hard? I
warned you, You just failed to listen. Plz don't
bore people in here, throw your best shot fool...

lwkm hahahaha the birdbrain paedophile just confirmed it! lwkm so this is how they do it? the e-warlords lwkm hahahahah

I didn't know it was drafted, lwkm hahaha i didn't know that's how it works, you go to Google copy the best disses and store on your gadget and wait for a prey lwkm hahahaha .

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by FuhckYhu: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
First, you said i called out for help, now you
saying I'm using pre-formed disses on you. Can you
see how stupid & foolish you keep sounding....

Even angels know i would rape you real
hard if you annoy me more than this falconey, show!.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Neyoor:

And now that you are back. How can I help you?

I'm back to take over the world!!!!!! lwkm hahahaha dare just made me realise how you fugly dunces do it. I'm sure you have them stored too. lwkm hahahaha let see what you've gat!!!.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by SINZ: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
comradespade:

abeg borrow me #100 I wan buy popcorn......
Say no more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2017

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Misbliss1: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
FuhckYhu:

[b]A 21 year old fuckface is what you are. You better embark on a shopping spree so you purchase a new brain to replace that cobweb entangled skull of yours.

I'm here to cure you from your antisocial condition. Dumb retàrd. Are you on an indefinite leave from your senses once again?

On a plain card, your condition can be traced back to one hereditary factor which is your inherited level mental instability you got from your dads convulsing epileptogenous priçk.

Your own grade of cyber-stupidity outweighs that of a lunatic who thinks using body spray is a major criterion for taking good pictures.

When it comes to relatively comparing the wide varieties of cyber-foolishness we have on this section, you always stand tall among your fellow inept redundant cohorts.

You an i cryntellectually deficient blockheaded fool with a facial resemblance of a haggard chimpanzee.

Goatfucker, the height of intimacy you share with stupidity far outshines that of your shadow...even your reservoir of knowledge is ever dried up

A picture of you hanging on the wall is enough to be substituted for rat poison.

Even a primitive man from the neolithic age will outshine you intellectually. Plz be fast...[/b]]/color]
grin[color=#000099]look at you, the guy whos always setting the stage urging people to brawl, didn't know you can also diss, you just killed the guy, ahn ahn, no chill

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by FuhckYhu: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

lwkm hahahaha the birdbrain paedophile just confirmed it! lwkm so this is how they do it? the e-warlords lwkm hahahahah

I didn't know it was drafted, lwkm hahaha i didn't know that's how it works, you go to Google copy the best disses and store on your gadget and wait for a prey lwkm hahahaha .
Oh, now the 3rd excuse you wanna use is Google,
plz kindly provide a link of any of the bullets i
just used on your ramshackled life. This just shows
i surprised you beyond measures. I might look calm
buh my attitude towards foolish mooks like you is
far beyond the wah hell offers your extended family..

Goat! grin.

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
SINZ:

Say no more cheesy

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by FuhckYhu: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
grinlook at you, the guy whos always setting the stage urging people to brawl, didn't know you can also diss, you just killed the guy, ahn ahn, no chill
I saw the pawpaw-faced niggie beating his plywood chest
telling SinŹ he is back & more dangerous. Stupid fuçk
never knew he already ordered for an e-casket.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
FuhckYhu:
First, you said i called out for help, now you
saying I'm using pre-formed disses on you. Can you
see how stupid & foolish you keep sounding....

Even angels know i would rape you real
hard if you annoy me more than this falconey, show!.

oshey baddest!!! dare its clear as crystal your best shot lacks ingenuity. lwkmh hahahahah I wish you could see how amazed I am right now discovering what you airheads do around here.

if I annoy you? then what ?you copy and paste within a minute lwkm hahahahah yes I wanna do that.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Misbliss1: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
FuhckYhu:

hahahaha please remind me not to ever mess with you grin
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
FuhckYhu:

lwkm e-casket.

e-casket - disses copied from Google, stored on gadgets against any e-brawl lwkm hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by FuhckYhu: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

oshey baddest!!! dare its clear as crystal your best shot lacks ingenuity. lwkmh hahahahah I wish you can see how amazed I am right now discovering what you airheads do around here.

if I annoy you? then what ?you copy and paste within a minute lwkm hahahahah yes I wanna do that.
Anybody viewing the first page alone would think
you were gonna bring down Armageddon. I guess
this just served you a lesson. I'm Darè, & i don't
like being stepped on. Now if you got nothing left,
kindly fuçk off and go nurse your injuries you
Mentally-Paralyzed neer-do-wel gibbon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by FuhckYhu: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
firstking01:
The both of you are supposed to be like a mirror through which other younger romancelanders see themselves through owing to the fact that your both monikers are prominent hereundecided…i met you guys here as a guest....i'm disapointed daray99undecided…you guys should cut it at onceundecided
Egbon, no vex sir, I'm done raping the fuçktard..
cry
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by firstking01(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
FuhckYhu:

Egbon, no vex sir, I'm done raping the fuçktard..
cry
You are neither draei nor falconey, are youundecided??
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
FuhckYhu:

Anybody viewing the first page alone would think
you were gonna bring down Armageddon. I guess
this just served you a lesson. I'm Darè, & i don't
like being stepped on. Now if you got nothing left,
kindly fuçk off and go nurse your injuries you
Mentally-Paralyzed neer-do-wel gibbon.

sorry I don't have them stored on my device ..........lwkm hahahahhah

dare you aren't half as intelligent as the dumbest guy in my class, you post like a student battling with a cgpa of 1.50 but diss (thanks to Google) like an ex convict. lwkm hahahaha

dare posted " you didn't know it was drafted"

5 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by FuhckYhu: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

dare you aren't half as intelligent as the dumbest guy in my class, you post like a student battling with a cgpa of 1.50 but diss (thanks to Google) like a ex convict. lwkm hahahaha

'being drafted' blind bartimaeus...English terms 0.
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

dare you aren't half as intelligent as the dumbest guy in my class, you post like a student battling with a cgpa of 1.50 but diss (thanks to Google) like a ex convict. lwkm hahahaha

now this is getting boring undecided
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by FuhckYhu: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
firstking01:
You are neither dr.aei nor falcon.ey, are youundecided??
I'm dhar.ay99, dra.ei...so?
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by FuhckYhu: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
comradespade:

The fool was christened 'boredom'
You peeps better not expect anything
worthwhile from the slum residing pillock.
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
FuhckYhu:

'being drafted' blind bartimaeus...English terms 0.

lwkm I was trying to quote your mediocrity not mine.

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by firstking01(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
FuhckYhu:

I'm dhar.ay99, dra.ei...so?
Ok, i 've passed my message already....if at the end of this brawls with falconey your bank accounts(the both of you) still remain the same i 'll just de-activateembarassed
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by handsam(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
#Yawns... He still uses that excuse to scamper away from e-brawls. "Google."

#How Drab. #Whistles.

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
comradespade:

its sure is, I can't go on with a Google base copy and paste romance land e-lord, he postulated the disses are "being drafted". this is the end of the charade of a neophyte. would you go on?

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Dicksonpussy2: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
whats going on here? I don't understand undecided
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

I'm back to take over the world!!!!!! lwkm hahahaha dare just made me realise how you fugly dunces do it. I'm sure you have them stored too. lwkm hahahaha let see what you've gat!!!.

You have and will never cease to amaze me. You've typed just as a brainless yob would do. Take over the romance section world, perhaps that would bring joy to your wretched life.

Meanwhile, desist from tagging me. I no longer have time for unnecessary argy-bargy.

Gracias!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
handsam:
#Yawns... He still uses that excuse to scamper away from e-brawls. "Google."

#How Drab. #Whistles.

lwkm you would know you are a pioneer in copy and paste stored disses, I once busted your ass too, dyslexic part-time nurse!

5 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by FuhckYhu: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Falconey, your sins are piling up like your epilepsy-induced
father with dreads on his pubic hair. i drink ban.

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by handsam(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

lwkm you would know you are a pioneer in copy and paste stored disses, I once busted your ass too, dyslexic part-time nurse!

You busted my ass pillaging disses and hurtful words to torment your already wretched soul? shocked

You don't say...! grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Bf Believes I Don't Like Sex Meanwhile I'm A Beast" - Nigerian Lady / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) / Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.