Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. (7313 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Ladies: How Much You've SAVE|INVEST From Cash_gifts 4rm Bfs? (photos) / Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Neyoor:

You have and will never cease to amaze me. You've typed just as a brainless yob would do. Take over the romance section world, perhaps that would bring joy to your wretched life.

Meanwhile, desist from tagging me. I no longer have time for unnecessary argy-bargy.

Gracias!

lwkm hahahaha dindinrin neyoor it took you what? 30minutes?

go and dip your head in a PVC, you are too fugly for my liken.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2017

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by SINZ: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
iLegend:
These are the small and slightly-big vocabs your guys dished out. Anyways, una try. Now let's end the fight and eat our rice in peace.

numbskull
juvenile
retardation
inbreeding
cognitive
odiferous
muncher
fugly
trespassed
psychopathic
galoot
cremating
Debased
epitome
adjured
lunacy
encrypted
pauper
ingenious
twerp
vecordious
schadenfreude
Asseverate
senile
fuckface
entangled
epileptogenous
criterion
inept
redundant
cohorts
deficient
blockheaded
haggard
Goatfucker
reservoir
primitive
neolithic
retardèd
casket - Definition: Casket na where dem dey put person wey don die or where politicians dey hide money.
daft
coçksucker - Definition: coçksucker na woman wey like to dey suck pricck.
cretinous
birdbrain
paedophile
dunces
fugly
ramshackled
mooks
e-casket
bartimaeus

Clown! cheesy

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
iLegend:
These are the small and slightly-big vocabs your guys dished out. Anyways, una try. Now let's end the fight and eat our rice in peace.

numbskull
juvenile
retardation
inbreeding
cognitive
odiferous
muncher
fugly
trespassed
psychopathic
galoot
cremating
Debased
epitome
adjured
lunacy
encrypted
pauper
ingenious
twerp
vecordious
schadenfreude
Asseverate
senile
fuckface
entangled
epileptogenous
criterion
inept
redundant
cohorts
deficient
blockheaded
haggard
Goatfucker
reservoir
primitive
neolithic
retardèd
casket - Definition: Casket na where dem dey put person wey don die or where politicians dey hide money.
daft
coçksucker - Definition: coçksucker na woman wey like to dey suck pricck.
cretinous
birdbrain
paedophile
dunces
fugly
ramshackled
mooks
e-casket
bartimaeus

lwkm hahahha you are a diligent one . 90% of the words were culled from Google and stored probably on WPS against an e-brawl lwkm hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
poo pooo poooooo.
Full time
game over........... oya everybody..GO BACK TO WORK
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by ImDharay: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
iLegend:
I'm out!
grin
bye bross, you get time sha.
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by luscioustrish(f): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

lwkm hahahaha look at this dependent fucktard_ of a student .The story of your family is the reason Nollywood never stops producing a poverty captivating screenplay, they'd have the story,location and most importantly the evidence it is a true life story.you are an epitome of a depressed adjured son of a raped Street hooker.

Erm..please can you teach me how to type like this? I need to trash someone cry

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
comradespade:

mtchww....go chop ur sit angry
Lol u too dey vex grin
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

lwkm hahahaha dindinrin neyoor it took you what? 30minutes?

go and dip your head in a PVC, you are too fugly for my liken.

Yes, it can even take me weeks because I no longer have the strength to waste my precious time on potential gay like you. Eff off dude.

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by SINZ: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

lwkm hahahaha look at this dependent fucktard_ of a student .The story of your family is the reason Nollywood never stops producing a poverty captivating screenplay, they'd have the story,location and most importantly the evidence it is a true life story.you are an epitome of a depressed adjured son of a raped Street hooker.

How did I miss this?? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dicksonpussy2:
whats going on here? I don't understand undecided

This is heavy weight title
Your type no dey take part in this kin brawl .. awon ogbologbos cool both a ruthless in those days cool
Lol they just playing with each other ..
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
luscioustrish:

Erm..please can you teach me how to insult type like this? I need to trash someone cry

lol ma'am forgive and forget Jesus loves you.
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Neyoor:

Yes, it can even take me weeks because I no longer have the strength to waste my precious time on potential gay like you. Eff off dude.

what?? are you dying I wish you well man so I could knock you out!

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by luscioustrish(f): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

lol ma'am forgive and forget Jesus loves you.

I will after trashing grin

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
luscioustrish:

I will after trashing grin
Who piss u off I get one weyrey wey go kill person for 1k .. forget all dis big big grammer
Whisper d girl name grin
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Dicksonpussy2: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

This is heavy weight title
Your type no dey take part in this kin brawl .. awon ogbologbos cool both a ruthless in those days cool
Lol they just playing with each other ..

undecided please don't quote me
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dicksonpussy2:
undecided please don't quote me
undecided

Ok ok last quote .. let me run out of here
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by luscioustrish(f): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Who piss u off I get one weyrey wey go kill person for 1k .. forget all dis big big grammer
Whisper d girl name grin

grin cheesy cheesy see them troublemakers cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by zicoraads: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Foolish kids! Thread was about before and after pix...but the ediots ruined it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
luscioustrish:

grin cheesy cheesy see them troublemakers cheesy cheesy wink

Lol me wey be baby Angel embarassed
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by luscioustrish(f): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol me wey be baby Angel embarassed

wink
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
luscioustrish:
Hmmm half goddess indeed! cheesy
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Seakay(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

JESU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by luscioustrish(f): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Caringguy:
Hmmm half goddess indeed! cheesy

wink
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Draei:

βro, I've fed on bigger goats who trespassed
beyond their shores of stupidity. That lil
brain-dead psychopathic galoot is just not
up the standard. I'm happy playing shiit on him.
bragging upon social media escapades ... Don't u think you are much bigger than this? You claim you've fed on bigger goats. Yet u still fight d same childish fights...

Sinz is much more matured than you. At least he has learnt to understand that silence is golden.. Something that would take you light years to comprehend. Now am pretty sure you would try to reply me by constructing garbage to prove ur online prowess once more .. But think again.. Silence is golden. wink

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by ImDharay: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
bragging upon social media escapades ... Don't u think you are much bigger than this? You claim you've fed on bigger goats. Yet u still fight d same childish fights...

Sinz is much more matured than you. At least he has learnt to understand that silence is golden.. Something that would take you light years to comprehend. Now am pretty sure you would try to reply me by constructing garbage to prove ur online prowess once more .. But think again.. Silence is golden. wink
Why is it so hard for you GayHector to stay
off my diçk.? I'd only dish out such reply when
i take you as a serious personality on this section.

Ciao alhaji, we've noticed you. grin

6 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Cutehector(m): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
ImDharay:

Why is it so hard for you GayHector to stay
off my diçk.? I'd only dish out such reply when
i take you as a serious personality on this section.

Ciao alhaji, we've noticed you. grin
logged with ur alternate to reply me...? How condescending of you...

Grow up Mr garbagesmith...
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by ImDharay: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
logged with ur alternate to reply me...? How condescending of you...

Grow up Mr garbagesmith...
Lol, i never knew you were really dumb & daft not to
have noticed my main got banned. Did the
brain transplant go wrong on you again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
ImDharay:

Lol, i never knew you were really dumb & daft not to
have noticed my main got banned. Did the
brain transplant go wrong on you again...
since when did mods start announcing in front page about idiots like u being banned?

You see how daft you have become for trying to prove your intellect...

Its just a case of the more you look, the less you see.. Dharay, take it easy . I know you wana win a battle..you don't have to struggle... Cmon.. Aren't you a slayer? Slayers don't try to prove .. wink think
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by ImDharay: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
since when did mods start announcing in front page about idiots like u being banned?

You see how daft you have become for trying to prove your intellect...

Its just a case of the more you look, the less you see.. Dharay, take it easy . I know you wana win a battle..you don't have to struggle... Cmon.. Aren't you a slayer? Slayers don't try to prove .. wink think
Now i get where you crawling out from, buh still you are far below that spotlight which you crave for...You CEO of NL's Buttlicking association.

You said silence is golden buh here you are, making noise on an issue that concerns none of your morónic family. Don't repeat thesame mistake that kid made. just go back to your mat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
ImDharay:

Now i get where you crawling out from, buh still you are far below that spotlight which you crave for.

You said silence is golden buh here you are, making noise on an issue that concerns none of your morónic family. Don't repeat thesame mistake that kid made. just go back to your mat.
look who is secretly begging for me to quit trashing... Trying to use my advise against me because he admits he lost already...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romantic 3D Wallpaint. Ain't 3D wallpaper! We paint Live.in Lagos! / Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. / Nairaland Guys Are Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.