Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

These 7 Photos Exposes The Deception Of Make-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These 7 Photos Exposes The Deception Of Make-up (1546 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / “My Story As Ashawo” Repented Prostitute Exposes The Real Evil In The Business / Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These 7 Photos Exposes The Deception Of Make-up by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Many women are known to be obsessed with their makeup and can spend hours decorating their faces. These are some amazing makeup photos from around the internet.

Makeup is treasured by women all over the world. Most women can sit in front of the mirror for hours to make themselves up.
Athough makeup is supposed to enhance the beauty of women, it is now turning into a whole new thing.
Many makeup artists have developed skills that can transform any woman’s face to a totally different thing, a thing which has been likened to ‘deception’ by many men.
These photos are proof that makeup can create a totally different face.
See more photos below:

http://www.gistedge.com/omg-7-photos-will-expose-deception-make-no-1-will-make-fear-women/

Re: These 7 Photos Exposes The Deception Of Make-up by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
more...

Re: These 7 Photos Exposes The Deception Of Make-up by chiozor: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: These 7 Photos Exposes The Deception Of Make-up by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin

I'm sooooo guilty of this..I love makeup so much..

But that's what makeup does..it's works like a magic.. grin makeup enhanced any plain beauty.. It makes every lady beautiful.. grin
Re: These 7 Photos Exposes The Deception Of Make-up by NevetsIbot(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't care if the first lady is that ugly scarecrow but mehn.. I wanna marry the make up version of her. Dayuum!

(1) (Reply)

April Fool's Day Is Coming Soon,What Is Your Favourite Prank To Do ? / Fuss People Make On Marriage / Tristan Thompson's Babymama When She Was Pregnant For Khloe Kardashian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.