Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General (16644 Views)

Amina Mohammed Sworn-In As As UN Deputy Secretary General (Photos) / DRAMA: After Denying Northern Gov's Meeting, Lai Mohammed Makes Shocking U-turn / Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General by KingLaka: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Amina is a seasoned technocrat and we sure trust she will do so well
Re: Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General by Trexnemesis(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
atuanso84:
... why do afonja relate beta with monkeys?

u know what they say..blood is thicker than water.

Who go relate with you? See these Flattinoids looking for company o. Keep ur ape blood to yourselves.
Re: Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General by bizzibodi(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
This woman is so goood,she shld hav head d min.of finance or economic planning grin grin grin grin
Re: Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General by MarieSucre(f): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nellybank:
was she useful to Nigeria?
Are you useful to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General by MarieSucre(f): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
UBBJ17:
Congrats Amina and myself as this is my first comment on Nairaland

Welcome to nairaland. One like to usher you in. Beware of the tribal and religious pitfalls situated on every thread here.
Re: Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General by Nellybank(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
I am 100% useful and you are 100% opposite of me
MarieSucre:

Are you useful to Nigeria?
Re: Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General by discusant: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Islamic Fundamentalist Hausa /Fulani has gone to occupy a UN office.
iSIS is getting closer to the UN.

Muhammadu Buhari the Islamic Fundamentalist of Sharia criminal codes for all in Nigeria trained and sent Amina Muhammed to the UN. Let's see how long she shall be at the UN.

Egypt's Boutrous Ghali didn't serve out his term as UN Secretary General.
Re: Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General by koolaid87: 7:22am On Mar 01, 2017
slurryeye:
I love this woman

This is the type of woman with BBC

Not what you think nigga angry grin

BBC: Beauty Brain and Class

Damn!

You got me lol..
Re: Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General by objobj: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2017
ican2020:
She was not a good minister when she was in Environment Ministry.
Thank God she is gone for good

im sure u dont know what you are saying
Re: Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General by atom1234(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2017
Congrats Mother
Re: Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General by oyinkinola: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
atuanso84:
... why do afonja relate beta with monkeys?

u know what they say..blood is thicker than water.
...and you know who fight when some one said baboon and dog...

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process / Details Of The Lagos Regional Road Project (Video, Pictures) / Darkness Looms As TCN Moves To Disconnect Defaulting Discos, Gencos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.