Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) (42783 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / UBA Boss, Tony Elumelu Perplexed By Cobhams Asuquo Talent / Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by austino2018: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is one of the few men in the country i still respect,always gives back to the society.praying fervently to benefit from his foundation
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by valicious1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
oko4lucky:
THIS MAN NA CORRECT MAN.... HE IS THE ONLY REASON I AM STILL IN THIS COUNTRY
bros you no get choice
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Coldfeets: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
That wall was there before Jesus came and died in the Middle East, Jesus didn't even try to visit China and preach His Father to them

CHINA IS REALLY THE CENTRE OF THE WORLD
but I hate Chinese

Don't be fooled.

There was no Jesus.

Jesus never existed.

Jesus is nothing but a mythical figure similar to zeus, mithra, krishna etc.

Open your mind.
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't know him....!!!!!
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
That wall was there before Jesus came and died in the Middle East, Jesus didn't even try to visit China and preach His Father to them

but I hate Chinese
but the whole world have heard abt him nw so
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

but I hate Chinese
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by lordbish(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Proud son of the yoruba race.

We are proud of you our son. undecided
See as you dey fool yaself
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Kristokx(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2017
In Igbo (okwa onye nwere EGO na eme onu) ...na person way get money they make mouth
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by frankduffngn: 12:30am On Mar 01, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

but I hate Chinese

FOOL JERUSALEM IS. OLOFOFO
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 01, 2017
ameezy:
angry
YOU KNOCK THIS TIME grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by ychris: 1:16am On Mar 01, 2017
jagorinho:

are you now saying that due to recession if person see food chop for dream na luxury?
nah luxury o my man... Heaven knows and witches are my witnesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 01, 2017
adegeye38:

No, there are some people who have not seen the bible before just as there are some people who have not seen the Quran
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 01, 2017
Coldfeets:

Don't be fooled.

There was no Jesus.

Jesus never existed.

Jesus is nothing but a mythical figure similar to zeus, mithra, krishna etc.

Open your mind.

Ok
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:53am On Mar 01, 2017
The likes of Tony Elumelu who was the CEO of UBA was not ready to exit that office as at then but thanks to the government who made a law that any bank chief executive that stay up to 10 years as head of the bank must resign after that 10 years tenure.
That was how Tony Elumelu was swept ofF that post before he went behind to form heirs holding to keep himself busy.

I understand that he still a chairman in UBA.

If not all the reforms in the banking industry by prof soludo, emir sanusi, the likes of cecelia ibru, erastus akingbola, adigwe and Ebong that former calabar born chief executive at union bank would have taken us for a ride over staying their welcome and abusing office of public trust.

It was quite disturbing to hear of the big money that was looted by Cecelia Ibru, Erastus Akingbola and the rest of the banking chief.

Cecelia Ibru use her banking loot to buy properties in Dubai.

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by woodboi(m): 4:19am On Mar 01, 2017
ychris:
where e won see food for this recession? Bruh witches no dey serve fud 4 dreams again. Price don skyrocket fah

Na just the level of em dream baffle me grin
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 5:20am On Mar 01, 2017
wink2015:
The likes of Tony Elumelu who was the CEO of UBA was not ready to exit that office as at then but thanks to the government who made a law that any bank chief executive that stay up to 10 years as head of the bank must resign after that 10 years tenure.
That was how Tony Elumelu was swept ofF that post before he went behind to form heirs holding to keep himself busy.

I understand that he still a chairman in UBA.

If not all the reforms in the banking industry by prof soludo, emir sanusi, the likes of cecelia ibru, erastus akingbola, adigwe and Ebong that former calabar born chief executive at union bank would have taken us for a ride over staying their welcome and abusing office of public trust.

It was quite disturbing to hear of the big money that was looted by Cecelia Ibru, Erastus Akingbola and the rest of the banking chief.

Cecelia Ibru use her banking loot to buy properties in Dubai.

Wetin concern you abeg..., You no see buratai to point at, na people wey employ millions of Nigerian youths you want to rubbish.
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by bullabong(m): 5:41am On Mar 01, 2017
Yosuregames:
Nt worth been news. We should be jealous or what?
nna change your mindset,it can hold u back from getting to where Elumelu is.
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:15am On Mar 01, 2017
amazingspiderma:

Wetin concern you abeg..., You no see buratai to point at, na people wey employ millions of Nigerian youths you want to rubbish.

@ amazingspiderma, Can somebody update you on the N5.2bn scam involving Hon. Ndudi Elumelu over allegation of defrauding the Federal Government of N5.2 billion earmarked for rural electricity projects

Hon.Ndudi Elumelu is brother to Tony Elumelu, chairman of UBA.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by oxonek: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2017
One of Africa's best brains. You never get it right the first time with Tony. There's nearly always need for you to go and correct something you've brought to him. Detailed to the dot. When he began to set up branches of the then Standard Trust Bank, people said he was crazy, a "cowboy" Now everyone has followed the vision. Bank at your door step! Innovator extraordinaire!
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Truthisit: 6:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Where would you have gone? After how many attempts to get visa and you got bounced?
oko4lucky:
THIS MAN NA CORRECT MAN.... HE IS THE ONLY REASON I AM STILL IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Aburi001: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:

He is from Edo State and a Nigerian
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by ebby22(m): 6:46am On Mar 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:
which yoruba proudly delta man
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Tonason: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=EdifiedCEO post=54149392]Widely acknowledged as one of Africa's most influential business leaders and philanthropists, Tony O. Elumelu took some time out of his packed business trip to China, to see the Great Wall of China.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-tony-elumelu-at-great-wall-of.html

I and my wife are visiting there this October, when the weather would be better. Now is below minus.
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Abillsable: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2017
emmadaji:
UBA thives
Everyone is a thieve in your mind.
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

No, there are some people who have not seen the bible before just as there are some people who have not seen the Quran
when u use the term "The world" it mostly use figuratively, so in this case, not only d continens, but every country in the world, billions of people dead and alive
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by browseyd22(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:

My friend shurrup ur mouth dere
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Who told you Tony Elumelu is a Yoruba man? Are you high on Oshogbo weed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. / Elizabeth Holmes: Rise And Fall Of The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.