Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) (42784 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / UBA Boss, Tony Elumelu Perplexed By Cobhams Asuquo Talent / Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Money answereth all!!!
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Proud son of the yoruba race.

We are proud of you our son. undecided
Is Tony Elumelu a yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by themosthigh: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lol
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Bitojoe(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
I've been there too.
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by hexy40: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
WhiteSoup:

oga u are wrong. smiley Tony onyemaechi elumelu is a fulani man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by 0b10010011: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2017

I use to see this fence on my way to Edo state. Very mighty

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=WhiteSoup post=54149700]Proud son of the yoruba race.

We are proud of you our son. undecided[/quote
Is Tony Elumelu a yoruba man?
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Bitojoe(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
emmadaji:
UBA thives

Receive sense. In jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
steppin:
Side effects of oshogbo weed.
that's nt a side effect bt rather d main affect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
That wall was there before Jesus came and died in the Middle East, Jesus didn't even try to visit China and preach His Father to them

CHINA IS REALLY THE CENTRE OF THE WORLD
but I hate Chinese

lol, i haven't thought of dat. By the way dis outfit DOES NOT SUIT HIM, HE SHOULD HAVE REMOVED THAT BLACK JACKET. He looks like those fat annoying american bikers. He seems uncomfortable & trying hard to look humble
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by 0ubenji(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
WhiteSoup:

U wanna denounce the successful afonjas and lay claim to an ipodian baa? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
WhiteSoup:

lol ode grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by SirGoldEjike(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
That wall was there before Jesus came and died in the Middle East, Jesus didn't even try to visit China and preach His Father to them

but I hate Chinese
excuse Me Sir am sorry you didnt make sense at all,

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by tutudesz: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
0ubenji:
U wanna denounce the successful afonjas and lay claim to an ipodian baa? sad
Ipodian? warn yourself O!
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Omeny: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Enjoy ur money boss.
Nobody fit ask you how u spend your money.
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Great Man at the Great Wall.

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by justjify(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
WhiteSoup:

grin
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by tonex360: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
WhiteSoup:

lol does that name sound to u like yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by antobrige: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
WhiteSoup:

nawa oooo onyemechi now yoruba son

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Nairadays: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
These are the ones we should be emulating and nairaland should promote frequently.

God bless you tony.
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
WhiteSoup:

In case you aren't learned...

Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu (born 22 March 1963 in Jos, Nigeria) is a Nigerian economist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist....
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Morkablog(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
He's from Anioma in delta, sorry

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by odogwu2007(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
WhiteSoup:

I just dey look you

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by ychris: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
woodboi:

Dreamer... Sha don't eat in ur dreams.
where e won see food for this recession? Bruh witches no dey serve fud 4 dreams again. Price don skyrocket fah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by ychris: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
woodboi:

Dreamer... Sha don't eat in ur dreams.
where e won see food for this recession? Bruh witches no dey serve fud 4 dreams again. Price of goods yaf skyrocket fah
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Image123(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

but I hate Chinese

And where did your own dead god visit? Who made you the judge of best place to visit?
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Please mind ur kingdom ile-ife and leave Jesus alone.
OoniOfIfe:

but I hate Chinese
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by PublicAssurance: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu for President of Biafra - The self-governing province of Nigeria.
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by marv1: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
who is yoruba son? u no see the name well.
WhiteSoup:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by crispyvick(f): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
dos steps no b here,das lyk exercise for a wk.
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by Chibuike47: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Help me ask am o!
Re: Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) by jagorinho: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
ychris:
where e won see food for this recession? Bruh witches no dey serve fud 4 dreams again. Price don skyrocket fah
are you now saying that due to recession if person see food chop for dream na luxury?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elizabeth Holmes: Rise And Fall Of The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady / Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.