Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Five(5) Love Languages For Singles And Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Five(5) Love Languages For Singles And Married (477 Views)

Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / 5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Five(5) Love Languages For Singles And Married by richard5233: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Have you ever been in a relationship where your partner always complains that he/she doesn't feel loved even with the fact that you always buy gifts for he/she or always say "I LOVE YOU" every single day The reason is simple, you are not speaking their love language. everyone has a love language and in most cases it differs from person to person.
Wanna find out what your love language is Wanna find out what your partner's love language is Or even just a friend, or that lady or guy you like but doesn't give you the time of day
Watch this video, find out for yourself and make your partner feel loved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBr7GSbs_KI

1 Like

Re: The Five(5) Love Languages For Singles And Married by Elkings123(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nice one OP... Knowing your partners love langauge will help the relationship last....
Re: The Five(5) Love Languages For Singles And Married by richard5233: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
100% My brother
Elkings123:
Nice one OP... Knowing your partners love langauge will help the relationship last....

(1) (Reply)

The Real Things You Never Knew About Celine And Rene's Marriage / Happy Birthday Peeparty / 12 Sweet *goodnight Texts To Send Your Man (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.