Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) (9523 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys Can You Date This Hot Girl Who Shows Off Her Sexy Pubic Region / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

ok this one looks moderate compared to the other one
its just as juicy as the Black man's booty,he just put on regular pants instead of sports tights
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Lsofdk:
Lol

You grab ass? grin
only when its nice wink
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
its just as juicy as the Black man's booty,he just put on regular pants instead of sports tights
so u like men that have ukwu grin grin
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Lsofdk:
So you can't recognize a female structure when you see one? undecided
am sure you are one of the few who is lost in modernity...
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Lsofdk(m): 12:16am On Mar 01, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
only when its nice wink
grin grin
Nice, as in big? wink
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

so u like men that have ukwu grin grin
I think so cuz I don't know what "ukwu" is? I thought it was "ynash"
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Lsofdk(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
am sure you are one of the few who is lost in modernity...
You're wrong, I'm not… else i wouldn't be asking you that.

Now to my question
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
we refer to backside as yansh but a fat backside we refer to as ukwu or ikebe grin grin.puff puff u learning our slangs very fast grin
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Lsofdk:
grin grin
Nice, as in big? wink
if u don't have nice butt sad don't talk ta me
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Lsofdk(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
if u don't have nice butt sad don't talk ta me
hahaha… wanna see grin
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Lsofdk(m): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
Ukwu is hips (big hips wink )
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Lsofdk:
lefulefu:

we refer to backside as yansh but a fat backside we refer to as ukwu or ikebe grin grin.puff puff u learning our slangs very fast grin
oh
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 01, 2017
Lsofdk:
ukwu is fat booty,bros.yu confusing her.na figure 8 be big hips cheesy.
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 01, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
oh
i am the one who is correct cheesy
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by JONSYN7154: 3:36am On Mar 01, 2017
REIIGN:
Human reptile embarassed
That's the perfect description of her. Thanks man
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
I'd choose this over that anyday
because those with flflat ass get long and thick preeq while guys with big aass get small preeq from scientific research ni oh

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by ELShehzad: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
I can't let allll that booty go to waste. I'll take em then cheesy
all urs babe.. Looks so awkward on tha ni**a
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by ELShehzad: 6:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Onyochejohn:
because those with flflat ass get long and thick preeq while guys with big aass get small preeq from scientific research ni oh
First day of the month, First thang in tha morning?? Mehn! Thats serious oo shocked shocked
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Onyochejohn:
cheesy grinbring me the link to that study,Miss
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2017
ELShehzad:
all urs babe.. Looks so awkward on tha ni**a
u a boy . what u know. But in defense of the man on display

His booty would look normal in REGULAR pants
[img]http://underneathestarz.files./2013/11/bencohen.jpg?w=870[/img]
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
"U".... I wouldn't. wink enjoy ya pancakes ma

But I wanna be able to.....own it grin

That dude has a flat ass yo.
you aint owning nothing
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by falcon01: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
Dats a nigga!!
thats a white person are you blind.
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
That dude has a flat ass yo.
you aint owning nothing
[Exactly!!!!! He need a big booty wink I dont know how that dear woman is holding on cry

Even before I lay my hand on it grin I own it
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
[Exactly!!!!! He need a big booty wink I dont know how that dear woman is holding on cry

Even before I lay my hand on it grin I own it
Probably she likes it flat like some of us.
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Lastking147(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2017
I no fit carry this one go house oh I trust my papa grin
Buh she's sexy sha tongue
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2017
Onyochejohn:
iranu! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by khiaa(f): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2017
ToriBlue:
A nigga with that assz? I doubt.

Where do you see a butt, he/'she's only showing thighs and legs. grin
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by mablie(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
oh
visit youtube and type TIMAYA-UKWU(official video).Its a nigerian song with a humorous music video
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Masterclass32: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Take her home? Not in this lifetime ..., or the next. angry
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by neroconnectz(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
DAT kind thing...
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by Lsofdk(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

ukwu is fat booty,bros.yu confusing her.na figure 8 be big hips cheesy.
Ukwu has nothing to do with booty, ukwu is actually waist. These musicians have redefined the true meaning to be hips or booty as they portray in their music videos grin
Re: Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
PapiNigga:

Just make sure your Dad is not at home sha... Lol

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/guys-can-you-take-her-to-mama-photo.html?m=1
That's a bleeping dude mhen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? / How Is Your Valentine's Day Going? / How Does Aging Affect Your Love Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.