Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

"I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu (21871 Views)

Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election / Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Femillionairee(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2017
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by ShootToKill: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:

Please let's all shun religious bigotry
Ok.. I am a detribalized nigerian. Tribalism is evil.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Olubukola16(f): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Don't worry, time will tell kiss.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by emi14: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2017
Till 2019....never will I trust politicians they are all liars
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by chiedu7: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2017
meccuno:
Nigerians like to suffer......

bros na real wa
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by sarrki(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2017
emi14:
Till 2019....never will I trust politicians they are all liars

Asiwaju is a patriot
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by omsal84(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:
Asiwaju we know

It's the work of mischief makers

Asiwaju if you do its your constitutional right

Asiwaju you are loved among the progressives and law abiding citizens of our great country

Enemies of state are still bitter for your patriotic zeal of bringing succor to our land

We are doing our best to sensitize them

Long live Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)

Long live Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria
BAT! Is he really that?
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by bigtt76(f): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Sad o! So we've not gotten to the level where our presidents should always be above 50 years? angry

sarrki:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/ill-never-contest-buhari-tinubu/

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by superson001(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Jagaban

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by sarrki(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2017
superson001:
Jagaban

Asiwaju omo olodo ide

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by emi14: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:

Asiwaju is a patriot

His achievements for the nation please. And not political affiliations.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by guonno: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2017
Its not new, hausa na master to yorubas. Take am or live am. Abiola knows better.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by modanwealth: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:
Asiwaju we know

It's the work of mischief makers

Asiwaju if you do its your constitutional right

Asiwaju you are loved among the progressives and law abiding citizens of our great country

Enemies of state are still bitter for your patriotic zeal of bringing succor to our land

We are doing our best to sensitize them

Long live Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)

Long live Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria
it is not a surprise to hear some afonjas expressing their joy and willingness to always set their dumb ar*ses for afoja political perverts like ....thiefunubu 4 merciless poundings...
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Vicolan: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2017
chemistry157:

hahaha!!! I ain't got ur time!!!

BTW, next time you wanna quote people, use your brain grin grin grin

Bros u mean na Anus d guy dey use since all this while? Lolzzz can't stop laughing ooo... Kwarptniue in buhari voice ooo
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by blazer234: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2017
link2ok22:

That pathetic Luna**ic. Screaming about him been a parrot but goes around bribing authorities to clear his trailer of goods.

Sarrki it's time you take some time off and reflect on your life. At your age Obasanjo was already the military head of state.

So Mr sarrki, you also practice corruption? Then what is the essence of the useless noise you are making all over the place?

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by sarrki(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2017
blazer234:

So Mr sarrki, you also practice corruption? Then what is the essence of the useless noise you are making all over the place?

Your hero cause it

Every checkpoints in Nigeria collect bribe

Be it cattle, food stuffs or any commodity in trailer

1000 upward

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by shegra58: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Its expected .... No slave contests against his master. cool cool
Hey Flattino,do you know the diff between loyalty and slavery?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by blazer234: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:

Your hero cause it

Every checkpoints in Nigeria collect bribe

Be it cattle, food stuffs or any commodity in trailer

1000 upward

Do you know what failed people do? They blame everyone else except themselves.

At least you have confirmed that you are a corrupt dirty soul. You therefore have no moral justification to condemn anyone, including gej. You are not different from them. You are as corrupt as they are. Spit on you.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by brightolaton(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
mackmanuel:
How can u contest against the dead
what do u stand to gain by wishing a fellow human being dead. His death will never add to your years o earth s please desist from dis condemnable act. God bless Nigeria. ,

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by seguno2: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2017
Long grammar meaning- Tinubu is waiting for Buhari to be unavailable.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by sameagles(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2017
There is always some elements of truth in every rumour, they have been lying since independence, if you like contest your health conditions is not better than muhammadu buhari, some of the past rulers may have lived long managing their health condition if they had stay away from greed of power all in the name of giving Nigeria a future, they all still seek power and wealth even at the age of grace to cover their past atrocities.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by ZUBY77(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2017
PassingShot:

You're not even sure of living beyond PMB.

Death is not by age. Or, is it?

Does it matter who dies first between I and Buhari?

What matters is that Nigeria doesn't die first.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by EazyMoh(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2017
Lol! Of course because he knew he'd loose. But what if PMB is outta the picture, will you allow Osinbajo to succeed him?
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by WorldRichest: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Its expected .... No slave contests against his master. cool cool

You are right, the Slave and the Master that colluded to drive the stubborn he goat to Ivory Coast and use over three million follow follow goats for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by KingsJohnson(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:

Keep understanding while your lots re politically irrelevant and happen to be the biggest slaves to Nigeria.

Me and you know who the slaves are in Nigeria
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by shamecurls(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Me and you know who the slaves are in Nigeria

MASSOB stated the obvious fact yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/3656712/igbo-leaders-political-slaves-nigeria
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by DonCortino: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2017
because u know say he don daa nah!
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
`
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by sarrki(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
allrightsir:
may God not put us in a position where Tinubu is our president.

Gej is the worst of all president any country can dream off

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
`
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Deadvalley001: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
You will never contest against your fulani master?

Coward.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by able20(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Davash222:
Tinubu already know say the vegetable go kick bucket before then.
That's why they call dem Afonja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State / Seun Kuti: Police Is Not Seeking Justice, They Want Revenge - Sowore / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.