Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Must Read Romance Story : S*x Addicted Couple Of (18+) Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read Romance Story : S*x Addicted Couple Of (18+) Episode 1 (11450 Views)

Must Read Romance Story : Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) Episode 1 / Must Read Romance Story: S*x And The City (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 / [must Read]erotic Lesbian STORY : S*x Experience With My Secret Lover’s Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Romance Story : S*x Addicted Couple Of (18+) Episode 1 by muyi001: 5:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Fredrick and I has always been this s*x craved couples. We could F**K till night fall and then F**K till dawn with just 20 minutes Intervals. I liked the body pain afterwards, it made me feel special, and the traces left on my body like he was trying to mark his territory

We have been married for 2 years now and were both blessed with a son , “my little guardian angel” I nick named him, he was such a beauty. Deji was just 5 months old when I started noticing the constant drench in between my legs, the doctor was right about being s*x craved after delivering. Fredrick and I enjoyed a very spontaneous s*x life before I became pregnant. We could F**K virtually anywhere, in the kitchen, on top of the dinner table, in the bathroom and even in the garage, we were animals.

Now I spend 60 percent of my day thinking about Fredrick Joystick and the other 40 percent was about Bosom feeding Deji which of course left wet patches on my underwear. Birthing Deji was a gift but I had to lose a lot too, Fredrick doesn’t put me to sleep with his Joystick anymore ,I had to sleep countless nights without having that Joystick buried in me , I tried giving him signals but he was indifferent, I did exercises to keep in shape so I could parade myself half Unclad but still no response, he was completely numb. Numerous thoughts ran through my head, was he doing this just because he didn’t want any issues because of my complicated child birth or was he no longer interested in my body. * * * * ” Fredrick, can you F**K me?”

Finish the reading of this Episode 1 here http://muyigist.com/2017/02/06/must-read-story-the-sex-addicted-couple-21-episode-1/

Read the completed Story here http://muyigist.com/2017/02/09/complted-story-the-sex-addicted-couple-21-episode-1-to-end/

Source : www.muyigist.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Is There Really Love Without Money / instagram model spill out her big boobs while smilling on the floor with herHips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.