Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Bizarre Entry Requirements For OAU Ladies-only Group "Omega Chicks Circle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bizarre Entry Requirements For OAU Ladies-only Group "Omega Chicks Circle (810 Views)

Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage / Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre Entry Requirements For OAU Ladies-only Group "Omega Chicks Circle by Djpaparazy(m): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2017
An alleged 'Ladies Only' group at the Obafemi Awolowo University called the 'Omega Chicks Circle' has gone viral after their entry requirements hit the net.

Peep their motto below - We stay in Wealth!

Members are not allowed to have anything less than N50,000 in their bank accounts, they are not allowed to wear flat shoes, not allowed to drink sachet water, annual due is N100,000; membership forms cost N25,000 amongst other bizarre rules.

See more photos after the cut..
http://www.hitgist.com.ng/2017/03/check-out-bizarre-entry-requirements.html?m=1

Read and be amazed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bizarre Entry Requirements For OAU Ladies-only Group "Omega Chicks Circle by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2017
What do members benefit?

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre Entry Requirements For OAU Ladies-only Group "Omega Chicks Circle by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:50am On Mar 01, 2017
grin

Hahahahahahaha..they wanna form posh in public but using a scratch paper to write their lameazz rules grin

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre Entry Requirements For OAU Ladies-only Group "Omega Chicks Circle by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2017
This is a Runs girl club obviously. An over prized runs girls club.

Imagine the number of men they'd have to sleep with to meet up the requirements.
Re: Bizarre Entry Requirements For OAU Ladies-only Group "Omega Chicks Circle by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2017
U most not walk on flats, stilettos only...........this got me, I had to laugh........OAU girls rarely wear heels extremely rare occasions, not for ordinary class....... grin grin

Then no awo and no Angola boys..........of courses........awo boys and their aro of an embarrassment.

This is stupidity @ it's peak............ angry angry angry

Omega ko, alpha ni...........professional runs girls forming association.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Entry Requirements For OAU Ladies-only Group "Omega Chicks Circle by Tokziby: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2017
This should be called Recipe to the Path of total Destruction...

-How do u expect to keep up with this lazyass rules without being a "glorified prostitute"
-90% will not graduate and even if they do, it will be a Pass.
-Less than 10% of chance that club will live for 12 months
-The founder of the club already lives a prostitute life
-The founder also lives a fake life and needed means to keep up with the sorry life.
-100% of the members share the same life as the founder
-Under 3 months the club will have more than 3 different factions.
Re: Bizarre Entry Requirements For OAU Ladies-only Group "Omega Chicks Circle by Lunagirl(f): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2017
They don't even have the decency to create a good logo, use Microsoft Word and a good printer.

Omega chicks indeed. undecided
Re: Bizarre Entry Requirements For OAU Ladies-only Group "Omega Chicks Circle by RasTafariI: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Bizarre Entry Requirements For OAU Ladies-only Group "Omega Chicks Circle by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
NLchikeeto:
U most not walk on flats, stilettos only...........this got me, I had to laugh........OAU girls rarely wear heels extremely rare occasions, not for ordinary class....... grin grin

Then no awo and no Angola boys..........of courses........awo boys and their aro of an embarrassment.

This is stupidity @ it's peak............ angry angry angry

Omega ko, alpha ni...........professional runs girls forming association.
come and join my own association, requirement is not much just steady puna

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Having S3x Every-day Is Healthy / 20 Soft Ways Make Your Girlfriend Happy / My Ex And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.