Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Circumcised Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Circumcised Girl? (3176 Views)

My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / My Girlfriend Is Circumcised! / Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circumcised Girl? by thejonny09(m): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2009
I know circumcision is frown at in the world generally. But few are still practicing and advocating it. I met a girl that advocates it although not circumcised yet but their tradition demand circumcision after marriage because they believe it will stop infidelity in women.

My NL people will you marry or date such a girl? Even though you may not subscribe to circumcision do you think it reduces a woman’s love for sex considering the fact that her clitoris is cut? I welcome your contribution.
Re: Circumcised Girl? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:48am On Dec 13, 2009
Well research has it that circumcised women find it harder to reach orgasm than non-circumcised women. . .
Re: Circumcised Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2009
what is halleluyah ??
Re: Circumcised Girl? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2009
Stupid nairaland word censorship!
Re: Circumcised Girl? by MoneyRule(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2009
Female circumsion makes it difficult for girls to reach the climax during sex. Once dated a lady who was circumsized and Men, she was work!
Re: Circumcised Girl? by giddysgold: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2009
hmmm, this is too tasty but i reserve most of my comment, however, i think that system stems from a society ruled by selfish men who dont want to do the work of making their woman hallelujah ( you know eureka, peak, climax) lol, that's all for now, dont wanna touch this too much o,
Re: Circumcised Girl? by Akebulan: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2009
i agree with giddy'sgold.
Circumcision is a tradition that was initiated by men. With the knowledge we have in this new age, its about time that we start to make changes. You dont see men getting their joysticks resected at young ages to deter them from being promiscuous. So why cut off a females's sexual part?

It isnt fair. Its cruelty at its worst.
Re: Circumcised Girl? by humblemate(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2009
It is a good thing that soceities at large are getting rid of it, else we could not have avoided it,
Re: Circumcised Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2009
sinep
Re: Circumcised Girl? by kpolli(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2009
pls tell me the tribe she is from, so i wont marry from that tribe
Re: Circumcised Girl? by thejonny09(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2009
@kpolli she is from a tribe in rivers state.

True it makes lady not to reach their peak. A friend told me how he sweet it out with a lady circumcised and when he was successful the lady is always coming for more. She told him she loves sex. With this story of a friend I think circumcision does not stop the ladies from loving sex but the man need to work harder.
Re: Circumcised Girl? by mamagee3(f): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2009
Since when did girls start getting circumcised? shocked shocked
Re: Circumcised Girl? by thejonny09(m): 5:10am On Dec 14, 2009
@mama-gee this is an age long practise.

Like its male counterpart, circumcision of females has two histories. First it is a ritual or customary practice among tribal societies (mostly in Africa) and some Islamic communities. Secondly it is a medical intervention, justified by Victorian (and, in the USA, some twentieth century) doctors in exactly the same way as they rationalised circumcision of boys: to deter masturbation, to treat obscure nervous disorders such as hysteria, neurasthenia and epilepsy, and thereby to promote health.

As earlier as 6000 (?) BCE Circumcision (male and female) practised as puberty rite by tribes in north-eastern African and Arabian peninsula

(1) (Reply)

How To Meet And Date A Millionaire / How To Win A Lady's Heart / Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.