Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose (26534 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) / What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pdp are fooling themselves
They think Nigerians are fools.
I no blame them

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by burkingx(f): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
cool
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by vecman22(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
poiZon:

when some people think like fools, act like fools, reason like fools, speak like fools, rejoice like fools,, it actually means they r fools.

Quote me anywhere.

lol..omo dey thing dey pain you ooo

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by anytexy: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
poiZon:
fools r saying they dont want pdp the only viable opposition party in nigeria to scale thru this perilous times, and am asking imagine all pdp guys move to apc n automatically nigeria becomes 1party state, nobody to oppose or criticise the ill policies of the govt.

Imagine what nigeria will become.

The same pdp they r villifying everyday for the destruction of the economy, yet still people will decamp from this party to apc n their followers will come online n masturbate.

People r utterly stupid n foolish.
I stand with you. It is irritating I tell you.
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by chubbygal(f): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Just thinking!

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by poiZon: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s] Why is this one so pained?
i can't hear u, abeg shout make i hear.
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
PDP will come out strong after all these nonsense
Which faction exactly?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by poiZon: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
GameGod:
why is this thing showing concern?
Is it ur pains?
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by poiZon: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
GameGod:
why is this thing showing concern?
Is it ur pains?
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by shamecurls(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fayose should keep masturbating!

Sheriff is far ahead himself, Wike and GEJ put together. Like he is not aware of the forces his toying with. I just hope they wont say APC assassinated him when the chips re down cos he is personally setting for himself a controversial avenue for such to happen.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by shamecurls(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Which faction exactly?

grin grin grin

GEJ faction!
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by blaqoracle: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
You dont even know your left from your right.
As an edo boy, you are confused of either joining hausa fulani or hibernating with the south to form a common front.

In the news yesterday, fulani kills 7 in edo
why are you crying more than the bereaved? I still consider the fulani that one that could use his mother for ritual all because of money.
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by esuLAAROYE(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
the crisis in PDP is worst than the Christian and Muslim crisis in Jos

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by AntiWailer: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lol.

The national party Sherrif part is very funny.

Bunch of jokers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by AngelicBeing: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:

Pdp is dead and buried

Affliction shall not rise for the second time
Well said, PDP is a nest of killers, thieves, corrupt, inept, clueless, wicked, callous, bad, useless politicians although some of them have moved to APC but the virus is still in their blood and they are led by the master ogogoro drinker who was forced out of office as a guard who was asleep and the goat ate all the yams in the national barn grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by seguno2: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:

Pdp is dead and buried

Affliction shall not rise for the second time

Affliction starts with the same A of your demonic party, APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by engrhorla(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
madridguy:
What is PDP? tongue

Here in Somalia we don't know PDP.

What are you doing in Somalia?
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by godox2(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
seunmsg:

grin grin grin

Fayose and Wike have finally accepted Sheriff as the authentic chairman of the party. The grandstanding and ego game is over, it's time to bow to the real boss.
Are you telling us that F-A-Y-O-S-E finally recognize a M-O-N-K-E-Y as his party chairman and ready to speak with the M-O-N-K-E-Y it means FAYOSE is also a M-O-N-K-E-Y. a junior monkey, since Sheriff is his chairman. They hate hausas yet they remain their LEADERS always. They are even proposing a HAUSA as party flag bearer CHINEKELEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SHAME

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by Halo22: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
So Enugu Governor did not go for the meeting....no problem, second tenure is coming.
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by agabaI23(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
madridguy:
What is PDP? tongue

Here in Somalia we don't know PDP.
Now I understand why you support fulaniherdsmen. You are in Somalia? Kai!
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by rusher14: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Political solution.

But you guys said Sheriff was an APC mole.

How then do you wish to settle with someone whose only purpose is to destroy you?

You see, when you tell a thousand lies you tend to forget what the truth is.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by Lifezhead: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Here in Somalia we don't know PDP. [/quote]

Thanks God u re in Somalia
Boko haram member spotted
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by jamislaw(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

That sheriff is merciless! I'm sure by now fayose would be weeping profusely into a bowl of amala and ewedu while wike will be looking for who to kill in anger! grin
lol Nairalander with bad mouth, no wonder there's more occurrence killing in PH this days.
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by madridguy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Greener pasture.

engrhorla:

What are you doing in Somalia?
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by bkool7(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
poiZon:
fools r saying they dont want pdp the only viable opposition party in nigeria to scale thru this perilous times, and am asking imagine all pdp guys move to apc n automatically nigeria becomes 1party state, nobody to oppose or criticise the ill policies of the govt.

Imagine what nigeria will become.

The same pdp they r villifying everyday for the destruction of the economy, yet still people will decamp from this party to apc n their followers will come online n masturbate.

People r utterly stupid n foolish.

At the stage we are now in Nigeria no politician can selflessly criticize the ruling party . You can't give what you don't have .
The people should open their eyes and see its us against politicians . Very few of them do things in the general interest of Nigerians.
All these going back and forth of Pdp us to get power and start enslaving us again
We need new breed of politician s
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
I swear this news sweet me die, So fayose will accept the HIV fiancee abi hahaha.. I swear Sheriff is a grand master when it come to ridiculing wike and fayose hahaha.
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by Petdagr8t(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
GEJ the man of peace, this zoo would have been a better place if not that people like you are rarely found there
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by TexasR: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
This thread can never be complete without this.. . cheesy

grin grin grin grin
LOL
That pix though .......
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
I believe PDP will perform much better in their next ruling.
Without PDP government Nigerians won't even have known what Internet and smart phones looks like, unless seen in foreign movies.

How did PDP maintained exchange rates of 21.89(88-90 PM)- 190 (240PM) between 1999 till 2015?
APC from 190 (240 PM) over N500/$ between 2015 and 2017, how did APC closed to three years in power, multiplying exchange rates than PDP of 16 years in power?
Re: PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose by bundle33: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pls for God sake let settle this issue in PDP affair rather than court....Sheriff is the authentic chairman and when convention is done then another officer can be chosen...Nigerians need PDP back to power not lies of APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Rejected British Offer To Rescue Seized Chibok Schoolgirls - GUARDIAN UK / Supreme Court: APC Stages Counter-Protest In Abuja / Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.