Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... (2316 Views)

My Boyfriend Give Me 10000000000 Dollars / Rapper Cherry Dances In Towel In NYSC Camp, Talks About Sex In NYSC Camp / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Please, Advice A Friend. Her Ex Boyfriend Wants Her To Return The Towel He Gave Her... They Both Ended The Relationship Since The Guy No Longer Picks Or Call Her; No Quarrel. The Issue Now Is How Can She Return The Towel She Has Been Using On Herself To Her Ex? Do U Think The Guy Have Any Negative Intentions Towards Her? Is It Right To Give It To Him? The Guy Is With Her Pix Too...
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2017
ogbonni wan use the girl...
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by MilesLamar(m): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2017
return him property una contract don expire
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin

Is he Mad? angry

A used towel he still wanna collect it? undecided Wat kind of mumuness is tat? angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Is he Mad? angry

A used towel he still wanna collect it? undecided Wat kind of mumuness is tat? angry
Ma Dear, I Taya O
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by CaroLyner(f): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
If she returns it then she must have sawdust for a brain.
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by photoshoot(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
If she returns it then she must have sawdust for a brain.

Hey you...
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by dacblogger: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Buy a new towel ,exactly the same he gave her and return ...simple

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Is he Mad? angry

make dem aske am again,,,maybe he fit don high den!!
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by CaroLyner(f): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
photoshoot:

Hey you...
Heyyy waddup?
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by photoshoot(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
Heyyy waddup?

Me good...

So about the digit ish.. What if I drop mine?
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by CaroLyner(f): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
photoshoot:

Me good...

So about the digit ish.. What if I drop mine?
oh you wanna link up in sch?
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by photoshoot(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
oh you wanna link up in sch?

Err yeah, would love to...
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by Azeequeen(f): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
The guy is a joke
If you want the towel,come n collect it...mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by slimthugchime(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
will you stop being an idiot undecided
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by AlexCk: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Azeequeen:
The guy is a joke

If you want the towel,come n collect it...mtchewww

Lol, exactly.

But op, maybe na trap o, as u r returning it, u myt end up in the bedroom one last time. Lol
#coded.

But seriously, who does that?! lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
stupid fool.....
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by CaroLyner(f): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
photoshoot:

Err yeah, would love to...

Am in a class now. Would come to gate by 4pm
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by photoshoot(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
Am in a class now.
Would come to gate by 4pm

Aii

Taking this down soon though..

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fabricated junk smiley
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by firstking01(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
dacblogger:
Buy a new towel ,exactly the same he gave her and return ...simple
Cc mhizchristabel, tell her to do this, but let her make the new towel look somewhat used.
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
firstking01:
Cc mhizchristabel, tell her to do this, but let her make the new towel look somewhat used.
kk.. Thanks
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by CaroLyner(f): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
photoshoot:

Aii ...

Taking this down soon though..
Sorry I didnt get the number, and netty prevented me from checking back.
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by tifany89(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
Sorry
I didnt get the number,
and netty prevented me from checking back.
Hmm guess u weren't at d gate by 4pm just like u said. Give d dude d number so u guys can link up. I will join u guys later
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by CaroLyner(f): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
tifany89:

Hmm guess u weren't at d gate by 4pm just like u said. Give d dude d number so u guys can link up. I will join u guys later
Lol we'll handle it.
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by tifany89(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lol we'll handle it.
I trust u guys will wink

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by photoshoot(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
Sorry
I didnt get the number,
and netty prevented me from checking back.

Oh here
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by dannybomb(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snowangel4:
stupid fool.....
Easy, na you hold the towel
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by CaroLyner(f): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
photoshoot:

Oh here
Gotten.Tomorrow.
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by pennytrate: 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
♣ • → i smell something...Is it fish or what? °°
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by photoshoot(m): 12:16am On Mar 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
Gotten.Tomorrow.

Aii good morning.
WhatsApp works though.. wink
Re: Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings... by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2017
pennytrate:
♣ • → i smell something...Is it fish or what? °°
Na Mess

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) / How Do I End The Relationship? (matured Mind Only) / An Open short Letter To Explorers on the abominable thread he created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.