Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice (19824 Views)

Walter Onnoghen Meets With Buhari Behind Closed-Door At The Presidential Villa / Profile Of Justice W.S. Nkanu Onnoghen: Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by nairaman66(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cabals bowing to pressure?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by djeasy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
At last. very Lucky Man

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by ennysuccess(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by doctokwus: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
ceeethru:
Thank GOD ....If not for the loud noise made,the cabals lost out
playfulvivo:
They have no choice after all
morereb10:
ok

finally, one acting is down - few more to go

when are we confirming Osinbajo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by kabawa(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
chiedu7:
Let Buhari remain in London

BIAFRAN grin

WHY BODY DEY ALWAYS PEPPER UNA FOR NIGERIA'S AFFAIR
WILL YOU CARRY YOUR FLAG AND WATER BOTTLE TO THE SREET TO CONTINUE YOUR QUEST FOR FREEDOM
B4 I SEIZE YOUR DNA grin
EWU ABA grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by nayosman: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why did it take this long to confirm this man? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
members of the BMC have suddenly gone quiet

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
i hope this would change the price of tin tomatoes...seriously though the country needs a reform for the better,judiciary, executive, legislative and the common man.
Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by seriesmile: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Onnoghen confirmed is good for the south and best for the Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by thunderbabs: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Prayer for my Goons

That person sitting on your progress since 1983 or even b4 you were born shall be bedridden in (London) and never come back in Habbakuk name, amen.

Na joke o....dnt come at me, plz.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by sweetgala(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Just look at the great things and progress that is taking place since the dullard was reduced to a vegetable in England

Onoghen name was forwarded the same night he travelled ; there is nothing Osinbajo is doing beyond the desires of Buhari. Before PMB left Osinbajo was the brain behind every action FG took the only difference is perception.

People perceive the little pastor differently to the hardened ex general however nothing changes ; the government is still being run same way Buhari planned it , the interaction with Osinbajo is all that is different , the tone is softer the message remains same.

Buhari is feared even when he does nothing Osinbajo is tactful and little in stature soft spoken.

People blame Buhari for the hardcore stance the 1982/83 but forget that Idiagbon was the true terror even the likes of IBB and Abacha could not comprehend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by yeky: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thats too harsh bro! PMB na person papa oo

Ezenwammadu:
Just look at the great things and progress that is taking place since the dullard was reduced to a vegetable in England
Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by Mekky2010: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Worthy is the Lamb!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by IstandWitBuhari: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
kabawa:
WAILERS WILL STILL WAIL cheesy
THAT IS WHY I LOVE BABA'S STYLE OF MAKING THEM WAIL MORE grin
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS PYO
GOD BLESS NIGERIA cool

Soon we will confirm Osinbajo as President of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by nkwuocha1: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice one. Long overdue.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by OreMI22: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Great.
Lets hope he wont succumb to the cabal running Nigeria lawlessly.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by kokoA(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
ITbomb:
Na this part dey sweet me

That means by then the last of the Duara ccabal must have been dead or dying
Be careful. Death is not a thing to wish someone, you never know your own time to. He may or may not die before you.
Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by ITbomb(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
kokoA:
Be careful. Death is not a thing to wish someone, you never know your own time to. He may or may not die before you.
I can die at anytime I don't care but those vampires that have been sucking Nigeria dry for their selfish interest must die first

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by Emassive(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
We still a lot of actors acting on behalf of Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by autchies(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wailers 5 zombies 0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by damoneymag(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
if I say osinbanjo is working now, some disgruntled zombies well start shouting ''they are trying to bring division in the APC camp'' .

you know what?

I don't care

#osinbanjoisworking

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by chiedu7: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
kabawa:

BIAFRAN grin

WHY BODY DEY ALWAYS PEPPER UNA FOR NIGERIA'S AFFAIR
WILL YOU CARRY YOUR FLAG AND WATER BOTTLE TO THE SREET TO CONTINUE YOUR QUEST FOR FREEDOM
B4 I SEIZE YOUR DNA grin
EWU ABA grin

Since Buhari enter govt nija hit recession.
Naira fall.

Buhari left for long Naira rise.

It's simple Buhari is best suited to look after cows.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by encryptjay(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Congrats Sir.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by Splashme: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
Great news!¡!

Bad news for the North grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

Some of you are dead brain, Can anything happen without Buhari consent?
Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
drss2:
buari is a badluck since 1983.

Who is your father since he was born till today?
Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by EAZY2422(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
when you know you will still confirm him the CJN why did you have to make him act all this while?our leaders are uncurably sick.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by CellTabRepairs: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
God's will stands tall against the machinations of men!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by maxbarry(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
There is hope for christain now,,thank God
Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by Akpan107(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Now that you have been confirmed , get to work quickly, adjudicate on pending matters, avoid bribes and do not use third parties to collect gratification on any case, judge with the fear of God, knowing fully well that you are also accountable to God when you meet him in the great beyond to give account of your stewardship, favor no one whether foes or friends, fight for the masses and do not bring the administration of justice to disrepute cool
Words of wizdom!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice by Akpan107(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
olaolulazio:
Praise the Lord.......
Halleluja... God is Great.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Yola, Adamawa State (Photos) / 2016 Budget: FG Votes N500b For Social Welfare / Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.