Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigerian Girls Wrecked Short Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Wrecked Short Boy (618 Views)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / 11 Pictures Of Nigerian Girls Exposing Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Wrecked Short Boy by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Very early this morning A group of four girls and two guys walked in to the restaurant where I stood in front of the register/counter deciding between coffee or tea, from their banter it was one of the girls birthday it was easy to spot which as she looked over dressed for breakfast, immediately they approached the register/counter they kept perching and moving on like birds pointing at everything, it was utter mayhem... to be continued...
from much small talk I had gathered the short dude was the bill footer, he asked being full of himself "how many are we? bring the meat pies" "are we eating here or take away" one girl from the back yelled "I will eat and take away, let me start with rice first"
Re: Nigerian Girls Wrecked Short Boy by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
pix please.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Man Bend To Your Will? 7 Ways You Can Use To Make Him Do What / What Should My Friend Do / What Is Truly A Waste Of Your Personal Time???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.