Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings (68980 Views)

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by akinnawo17: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
were do u guys put poly Ibadan......lolz..
let me come and b going before dey stone me to death
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
josite:
fair attempt but OAU has no equal in WEST AFRICA and BABCOCK should never have missed and UNILAG HIGHRISE in staff quarters plus the senate house ought to place unilag ahead of covenant univeristy.so is suspect this guy is doing pr for oyedepo.
CU has far more beautiful Buildings than Unilag. Try comparing both senate buildings objectively - CU's senate building is d very first picture.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by darkid1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
humblemikel:

BABALOLA u mean, its really standard and serene .

Oh i meant covenant , but all the same.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by darkid1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Statsocial:

CU has far more beautiful Buildings than Unilag. Try comparing both senate buildings objectively - CU's senate building is d very first picture.

For a moment there I was begining to think you where on Azu or CU students affairs pay roll until i saw your other posts. cheesy
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
darkid1:

For a moment there I was begining to think you where on Azu or CU students affairs pay roll until i saw your other posts. cheesy
grin I am not being paid o. But bone CU has better buildings na.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by darkid1(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2017
Statsocial:

grin I am not being paid o. But bone CU has better buildings na.
Obviously naa, I am a cu student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2017
darkid1:

I'm an Alumnus cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2017
darkid1:

By the way
my young cousin was complaining about light and wifi going off for a while now. I hv not been able to talk to her but hope it as all been resolved?
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by TheVictorious(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2017
Eastwalk:
Ui is the best university in Nigeria University of Ibadan

Good pics (esp. the first). Noted.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by TheVictorious(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2017
FKO81:

Ode
Just joking now. No vex oh.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by darkid1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Statsocial:

By the way
my young cousin was complaining about light and wifi going off for a while now. I hv not been able to talk to her but hope it as all been resolved?

I am on IT, 4th year engineering... I heard it was really bad and I am happy I was not in school. There was also food poisoning incidence . But they texted our parents that it has been resolved.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by darkid1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Statsocial:

I'm an Alumnus cool
No wonder! cheesy what department and what year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
darkid1:

No wonder! cheesy what department and what year?
Set of 2015!. Finished from biological sciences(Microbiology). Am glad the food poisoning issue has been resolved.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by darkid1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Set of 2015!. Finished from biological sciences(Microbiology). Am glad the food poisoning issue has been resolved.
. Wow great. Civil engineering, 4th year. I hope life outside cu is also good.

I am happy it has been resolved too.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by TheVictorious(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Eastwalk:
Ui is the best university in Nigeria University of Ibadan

I just checked, your "beautiful" pics cannot displace any of the above listed 7 Institutions. Let's assume they're 8th.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
darkid1:
. Wow great. Civil engineering, 4th year. I hope life outside cu is also good.

I am happy it has been resolved too.
Life after CU has been awesome and would only get better. Can't believe I miss the school sha. Although I'm not the only one. Its funny how many of us couldn't wait to finish but actually noe miss the school. I hope u r having a good time with ur IT.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
TheVictorious:

I just checked, your "beautiful" pics cannot displace any of the above listed 7 Institutions. Let's assume they're 8th.
UI buildings are old and has nothing unique about it. Certainly not appealing to my own eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by TheVictorious(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Statsocial:
Even though luscious lawns and Architectural masterpiece aren't an indication of quality academia it is vital to the inspiration of teeming youths who troop out in search for quality education.

The University environment speaks of the value and represent the spirit behind the existence of the University. All over the world, World Class institutions are reputed to have beautiful landscapes and glorious Architecture in common(Vintage or Futuristic).
Here are the top 7 universities with the most beautiful buildings.

Compiled by Statsocial
Lalasticlala

for CU, I still haven't seen any picture that captures that research building very well!

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 04, 2017
TheVictorious:

for CU, I still haven't seen any picture that captures that research building very well!
True, that's because it is massive. I think some one taking the shot from cds might do d trick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by CreepyStalker: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2017
YourNemesis:
OP... You need to travel more, and See ya country.

Babcock University, Illishan-Remo Ogun State

lol baba he said finest buildings as in architectural design rather than cute views and neat interiors alone

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by darkid1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Statsocial:

Life after CU has been awesome and would only get better. Can't believe I miss the school sha. Although I'm not the only one. Its funny how many of us couldn't wait to finish but actually noe miss the school. I hope u r having a good time with ur IT.
. Having a blast.... I really doubt I can miss that school o. The only reason I would come back is to have business dealings with them cheesy .You cant imagine the peace of mind I have been enjoying this IT. Saturdays I just relax and invest time in my self. If it was school now , they would be dragging my saturday with me...if its not fff, its FSP, or its one funny thing or the other...The accademics is fun, but life style, naaa.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by TheVictorious(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
YourNemesis so you don't know what beautiful buildings are or even the meaning of Architectural design, you even uploaded pics of people sitting in the library and graduating students....LOOOOOOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by Mojoy88(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
YourNemesis:
OP... You need to travel more, and See ya country.

Babcock University, Illishan-Remo Ogun State

I don't know what Babcock did to you that you decided to embarrass the school in such manner.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings by San2014(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mofo oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre / 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) / 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.